FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples with a single profile for their ladies

Couples with a single profile for their ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen more and more cpl are doing this , as we like the hotwife lifestyle it’s something that really appeals to us

For couples - how are you enjoying your lady having her own profile and what are your rules etc and do you like when your lady sends pics and vids of her meets x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAMissJCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Something we are looking to do for me to have fun with single males. Would be interested in what people's thoughts on this subject are x

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

A true hot wife meets men on her own. You will no doubt get a lot of stag vixen couples reply to this who are not really hot wife couples IMHO

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not something we would do. A singles profile would say to most men on here exactly that, your single, especially if they don't read the profile. Even though I meet alone, the guy needs to respect hubby and our relationship for it to work.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Maybe fab should branch off have a singles site and let us get on with what we joined up for meeting other couple's.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some really good and different replies so far - varied

By *iceGuyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Even as a single guy I must admit, most of the guys would see that woman as a single but at the same time I don't think if someone would meet a single guy on her own it would be to much to discuss about her husband. She would probably tell her boundaries and what she want to do and the guy he just needs to be a gentleman and not be a d**k

However... this can be easily done from a couples profile, so...I don't really see the point doing one on her own.

» Add a new message to this topic