FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bbc craze

Bbc craze

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got advice for a black man who isn’t exactly packing a “BBC”? I’ve never had any complaints and even felt some people I’ve been with were too tight for me, but I’ve seen some impressive sized dicks here.

How do we stack up? Is there a market for black men who don’t satisfy that fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just be you.

"

Hey I’ll give it a shot, but performance anxiety is definitely a thing when you’re being compared to massive dongs on the regular.

“8 inch” or “9 inch” plus posts aren’t uncommon

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

some people prefer something a little more manageable

Just avoid the profiles that are huge dick crazy. Most women aren't looking for massive cocks, it's overrated. It's more about the person attached to the end of it that matters. Performance anxiety is all about relaxing your mind so make sure that person makes you feel comfortable and doesn't label you as just a 'bbc'.

Just be yourself. We aren’t interested in cock size at all, unless it’s too big and we would say ‘no thanks’

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'd add a cock pic so people know what they're getting.

"Just avoid the profiles that are huge dick crazy. Most women aren't looking for massive cocks, it's overrated. It's more about the person attached to the end of it that matters. Performance anxiety is all about relaxing your mind so make sure that person makes you feel comfortable and doesn't label you as just a 'bbc'."

"Anyone got advice for a black man who isn’t exactly packing a “BBC”? I’ve never had any complaints and even felt some people I’ve been with were too tight for me, but I’ve seen some impressive sized dicks here.

How do we stack up? Is there a market for black men who don’t satisfy that fantasy? "

I avoid any profile that use those terms regardless of how big I am.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Anyone got advice for a black man who isn’t exactly packing a “BBC”? I’ve never had any complaints and even felt some people I’ve been with were too tight for me, but I’ve seen some impressive sized dicks here.

How do we stack up? Is there a market for black men who don’t satisfy that fantasy? "

Just enjoy being yourself, try to avoid fetishising yourself based on your race or genitalia, you'll probably have more rewarding experiences

By *it-chrissyTV/TS  over a year ago

sw. london

having been on the recieving end of a metric tons worth of 'bbc' this 'bbc' that messages over the years, i put it at top 3 least likely to get a response. from me .

aware that any discussion regarding 'race' is fraught !

but, in my experience, people who come at me with 'bbc' 99.9% of the time have nothing else to say or offer... the 'bbc' card is boring, tired and small 'p' politically dodgy in just about every concievable way.

imho

OP- be yourself, be free, be human,,,don't jump into other peoples pre-prepared boxes.

( unless that's your thang )

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"having been on the recieving end of a metric tons worth of 'bbc' this 'bbc' that messages over the years, i put it at top 3 least likely to get a response. from me .

aware that any discussion regarding 'race' is fraught !

but, in my experience, people who come at me with 'bbc' 99.9% of the time have nothing else to say or offer... the 'bbc' card is boring, tired and small 'p' politically dodgy in just about every concievable way.

imho

OP- be yourself, be free, be human,,,don't jump into other peoples pre-prepared boxes.

( unless that's your thang )"

By *ungislanderMan  over a year ago

western isles

You do come across the woman or couples that want 9 inch + but there is definitely more woman and couples that don’t care to much about size and it’s more attraction and chemistry. A big or small penis dose not get you a meet it’s the person it’s attached to and if there is a mutual connection.

By *uggiedMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I tend to avoid the ones that want these huge cocks

The whole term bbc is a no no for me, reduced down to the size and colour of my cock no thank you.

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

I can't bear big willies, and I’m sure I’m not alone. A man with a brain is far more desirable.

I’d love to have a slim, hot body, but we have to work with what we’ve got, unfortunately!

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"The whole term bbc is a no no for me, reduced down to the size and colour of my cock no thank you. "

Agree with this, totally.

Sexualisation of race takes us back decades. It’s ghastly.

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere & Everywhere

There is a market for anybody, some more niche than others, but still people who will be looking for whatever you're offering or can provide.

Having been on the scene for almost 10 years I've had my fair share of cocks, all sizes and colours, and the big big big ones (not just BBC) are the most depressing in terms of sexual satisfaction.

First off, they don't get that hard. Secondly, they don't fit. Thirdly, it's difficult to even suck 'em!

There is absolutly nothing to worry about OP

By *uggiedMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just do your thing dont worry about what others are doing

» Add a new message to this topic