FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 1st Gangbang any tips

1st Gangbang any tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we prepare for Becky’s first gangbang in a few days time we wanted to ask anyone who has had the pleasure if they have any tips to ensure everyone has a great time.

We are aware of the “invite more guys than desired” to avoid disappointment with no shows and have done exactly that, but wondered if anyone had any nuggets of wisdom to share x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eallylove2lickCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Don’t go straight into it. Have a drink, maybe two, a chat, a flirt, just to weigh people up and be certain that they’re as into the idea as they think they are.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

No expectations! If nothing happens, don't feel it's you. Even though the blokes know it's a GB, your get the one that only wants to watch! Stage fright ect.

Ask twice as many as you want. Half won't turn up. Know your rules before hand, and stick to them. Don't let one guy hog all the action.

Debreif after what went well, what could of gone better. Most of all enjoy yourself!

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Lube

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Decide if you are happy with condoms or not. Make sure that if you insist on condoms that they are worn by all.

"Don’t go straight into it. Have a drink, maybe two, a chat, a flirt, just to weigh people up and be certain that they’re as into the idea as they think they are."

Yes great advice and that’s the plan all meet in a bar first

"No expectations! If nothing happens, don't feel it's you. Even though the blokes know it's a GB, your get the one that only wants to watch! Stage fright ect.

Ask twice as many as you want. Half won't turn up. Know your rules before hand, and stick to them. Don't let one guy hog all the action.

Debreif after what went well, what could of gone better. Most of all enjoy yourself! "

Yes previous experience has taught us that I’m afraid so fingers crossed

"Lube "

A must yes

"Decide if you are happy with condoms or not. Make sure that if you insist on condoms that they are worn by all."

Yes always safe and that has been stated x

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Don’t go straight into it. Have a drink, maybe two, a chat, a flirt, just to weigh people up and be certain that they’re as into the idea as they think they are.

Yes great advice and that’s the plan all meet in a bar first "

Our first one started off with meeting in a bar. My wife was wearing an utterly scandalous skimpy outfit without underwear. After a few drinks the she and the guys were almost out of control in the bar with excitement. Lol

We barely made it back to the hotel before it all went crazy.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"As we prepare for Becky’s first gangbang in a few days time we wanted to ask anyone who has had the pleasure if they have any tips to ensure everyone has a great time.

We are aware of the “invite more guys than desired” to avoid disappointment with no shows and have done exactly that, but wondered if anyone had any nuggets of wisdom to share x"

. I would consider having a few nibbles and soft drinks for yourself as well as the guys and if practical if you have shower facilities ask the guys to take a shower especially if they have traveled to you via the underground as that can get quite hot and sticky.Best of luck with everything.

Has anyone planning a gangbang followed the golden rule of inviting double the number required, and then they have all turned up?

By *picMan  over a year ago

Petworth

From experience of a couple I have attended where we met in a bar first have a cut off time for people arriving as some will say on their way and might not show up, if you are then going to a near by hotel don't all leave the bar at the same time.

By *uicypeaches77Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

Making sure every one is relaxed and comfortable is key to ensuring no stage fright

Held a few gangbangs at my pub, invite 10 only 4 or 4 turn up, so many fantasy folk on here

Make sure everyone is aware of your rules, reiterate what your safe word is (or a simple No/Stop) and remember you are in control

Other than that start off slowly getting to know everyone

Have fun

Great advice everyone thank you

By *ouchableMan  over a year ago

E6 / E12

[Removed by poster at 15/11/21 17:52:55]

By *ouchableMan  over a year ago

E6 / E12

"Great advice everyone thank you "

Make sure, everyone knows your SAFE WORD!!?? Enjoy!!

By *eallylove2lickCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Great advice everyone thank you

Make sure, everyone knows your SAFE WORD!!?? Enjoy!!"

This. Best advice of all.

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

wirral

"As we prepare for Becky’s first gangbang in a few days time we wanted to ask anyone who has had the pleasure if they have any tips to ensure everyone has a great time.

We are aware of the “invite more guys than desired” to avoid disappointment with no shows and have done exactly that, but wondered if anyone had any nuggets of wisdom to share x"

Wish you were up North id of loved an invite

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Tip : please video it and post on here ( public ) pretty please

By *exy time loverMan  over a year ago

travel around UK

Who ever gets invited is very lucky ur wife looks amazing xx

"No expectations! If nothing happens, don't feel it's you. Even though the blokes know it's a GB, your get the one that only wants to watch! Stage fright ect.

Debreif after what went well, what could of gone better. Most of all enjoy yourself! "

Vert good quote you will get one bloke with stage fright and limp dick that will be all linking and fingers for ages if she likes that fine but the other men ready to go might get fed up pissed off and then have a problem performing when it's there turn.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Debreif after what went well, what could of gone better. Most of all enjoy yourself!

Vert good quote you will get one bloke with stage fright and limp dick that will be all linking and fingers for ages if she likes that fine but the other men ready to go might get fed up pissed off and then have a problem performing when it's there turn.

"

Said from exspirance! It stage fright happens, it's no biggie, not a problem. Let someone else jump in, until ready. But if you arrange a gb, and they all turn out to be just watchers, it's not a gb. - and just frustrating to the lady/ couple.

By *J wmcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Speaking as a lover of this type of fun and i guess because im a little older. I really enjoy the feeling that im being shared.

Its no very womens lib i know but i love the guys to dominate me. I guess it removes my fears of being to slutty if im told what to do. Sorry im rambling lol

Great advice thank you wish me luck xx

wish i was joining you

By *INTONIC300Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow/Manchester/Edinburgh

Good luck and have a great time.Very much on my to do list Mrs T x

By *ndy man 61Man  over a year ago

Chichester

when is this gb due to happen ? enjoy tho

Not my gig at all but I hope all goes well.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Great advice thank you wish me luck xx"

Do you have room for one more?

"Good luck and have a great time.Very much on my to do list Mrs T x"

It was amazing you have to do it xx

By *are damageMan  over a year ago

Leeds

How many guys ended up fucking you? And how many cocks did you suck?

I've only ever got involved in GB's at clubs, you'll find girls sometimes sitting on a cock with a circle of guys around them hoping to get sucked off...

My favoriteone typically was the one where the girl told me to keep fucking her as long as I wanted and if any of the other guys asked to tell them she'd told me she wanted to feel me blow inside her.... she was sucking her boyfriends cock by this point as i was doing her from behind and she was still trying to handle 2 more guys with her hands .. fuckin good girl Never did catch her name.

You posted 5 hours ago saying wish me luck and then 2 hours saying it was amazing which suggests it only went on for about 3 hours which does seem like a very long time for a gang bang to me. Did that include the time you spent at the pub beforehand as well or did you post wish me luck when you got home from the pub?

I’ve never been involved in an organised gang bang so I don’t know how long they normally go on for, I’ve had 3 men using me at the same time on multiple occasions and I’ve been taken to house parties to be used as a toy for anyone to fuck all night and all those experiences lasted for longer than 3 hours.

"You posted 5 hours ago saying wish me luck and then 2 hours saying it was amazing which suggests it only went on for about 3 hours which does seem like a very long time for a gang bang to me. Did that include the time you spent at the pub beforehand as well or did you post wish me luck when you got home from the pub?

I’ve never been involved in an organised gang bang so I don’t know how long they normally go on for, I’ve had 3 men using me at the same time on multiple occasions and I’ve been taken to house parties to be used as a toy for anyone to fuck all night and all those experiences lasted for longer than 3 hours. "

What’s your point?

"You posted 5 hours ago saying wish me luck and then 2 hours saying it was amazing which suggests it only went on for about 3 hours which does seem like a very long time for a gang bang to me. Did that include the time you spent at the pub beforehand as well or did you post wish me luck when you got home from the pub?

I’ve never been involved in an organised gang bang so I don’t know how long they normally go on for, I’ve had 3 men using me at the same time on multiple occasions and I’ve been taken to house parties to be used as a toy for anyone to fuck all night and all those experiences lasted for longer than 3 hours.

What’s your point?"

Hope you had a great time x

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Becky, have a great time

What’s your point?"

I was just asking how long did it last for as 3 hours doesn’t seem like a long time for a gang bang.

What’s your point?

I was just asking how long did it last for as 3 hours doesn’t seem like a long time for a gang bang. "

About 3 hours

By *andy_ogreMan  over a year ago

Bath

Super lucky guys to have enjoyed your gangbang, impressed that some lasted 3 hours with a hottie like you, strong men indeed!

"Super lucky guys to have enjoyed your gangbang, impressed that some lasted 3 hours with a hottie like you, strong men indeed!"

As it was a gang bang with multiple men and one woman I’m assuming they took it in turns to have a go on her rather than all of them riding her for the full 3 hours. I’m only guessing though as OP hasn’t given us any details about how it went.

By *andy_ogreMan  over a year ago

Bath

Erm, it's called being flattering, we al know the literal

The content of this thread are obtuse.

Think it’s time to umlos.

» Add a new message to this topic