FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > DDLG appreciation

DDLG appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a lot of things do, DDLG is a lifestyle/kink that can get a lot of flack and the people involved in it can get a lot of abuse and judgement. I've experienced this myself in the past as I know a few others have.

This is a safe space to say hi and chat.

No kink shaming please and if you haven't got anything nice to say then please don't say anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Hi sparkle

I'm In a MD/lb dynamic with my sub

I find once people actually find out about the different layers of this lifestyle then they become more intrigued about the roles rather than just rebuke at the label

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in a ghentkdyakrhddhakrbrhdkserbxmzlwrjdbnzks relationship and people really struggle to accept this and often kink shame my abbreviation fetish

"Hi sparkle

I find once people actually find out about the different layers of this lifestyle then they become more intrigued about the roles rather than just rebuke at the label "

Definitely can relate to this. Open, honest conversation can make a huge difference. A lot of the time people judge because they don't understand xx

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I popped up a post few weeks back about the above .. o boy did I get some pelters.. it’s only role play some people need to get a grip

I totally understand why it’s too close to the mark for some.

I was chatting with a much younger lady on here a while back as she turned the conversation into a Mother/daughter role play.

It was first time exploring that for me and as fun as it was to start off with it just ended up being too weird for me so I stopped it. Actually being a parent as well, it all started feeling a bit too close too home.

I wonder for those that do play successfully like this, how do you separate out the two ?

I've done Mommy/son Aunty/nephew role play dynamics with younger men. I find i do need to have that age gap for it to work with me.

"I totally understand why it’s too close to the mark for some.

I was chatting with a much younger lady on here a while back as she turned the conversation into a Mother/daughter role play.

It was first time exploring that for me and as fun as it was to start off with it just ended up being too weird for me so I stopped it. Actually being a parent as well, it all started feeling a bit too close too home.

I wonder for those that do play successfully like this, how do you separate out the two ? "

Thats the interesting part of this lifestyle Jaime, mine is non sexual. It's a caregiving nurture dynamic of protection and stability for him, he is an adult in need of me. The MD/lb part is just a label which is not Age Play, that is a different kink

It’s a dynamic I knew nothing about when I joined fab, and initially I wasn’t interested, and didn’t think it was for me.

The more I found out about it, the more interested I was.

I’m in a Ddlg relationship, and it’s a beautiful, supportive and loving dynamic.

He guides me, supports and teaches me, he makes me feel safe for the first time in my life, and had brought about a huge amount of healing for me.

He gets a lot from it too, but I’ll let him comment if he chooses.

He knows me better than anyone ever has, and allows me to be vulnerable, because I trust him implicitly.

He also throws me round, and uses and abuses me when I need it . Win win!

It’s also doesn’t necessarily include age play, which is a common misconception. I don’t behave like a little girl, except when I’m pouting and sulking

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I'm a middle who is in a DD/lg dynamic.

Happily was before joining fab. We both fell into it by accident after being in a typical D/s dynamic that just developed into it. After noticing that nuturing was a big part of what we did.

Happily answer questions on here if anyone has any questions

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

"It’s also doesn’t necessarily include age play, which is a common misconception. I don’t behave like a little girl, except when I’m pouting and sulking "

I was in a long-term DDLg relationship. I enjoyed being a mentor for an alpha little. I have done variations of this over the year. the age play element of it does little for me (may be I just haven’t met the right person yet).

I like the way it brings the control, intimacy and power transfer elements in a single construct

La la land

"I've done Mommy/son Aunty/nephew role play dynamics with younger men. I find i do need to have that age gap for it to work with me. "

Funny how it all works, my caregiver is 9 years younger than I am

Thanks for your explanations. I think this was where my experience went wrong, the person I was talking to definitely took into what you are describing as age play and it definitely got weird for me.

Glad you’re all finding something that works for you

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Hey sparkle,

This is something I’ve gotten much more into since joining fab. I guess it’s an extension of my preference for submissives, LG”s / BG’s allow my nurturing and caring side to develop while still enjoying obedience, compliance and making decisions for others. When I’m DDLG mode I do struggle a bit giving punishment and physical domination, impact play etc , I’m interested to know if / how others flow between two styles of domination, or if they keep them separate

Kink shaming often comes out of lack of understanding and invalid assumptions. I have no issue understanding some guys will enjoy cleaning another guys come from their loved one , even though I couldn’t comprehend ever doing that myself, I would never judge, it’s just a kink.

La la land

"Hey sparkle,

This is something I’ve gotten much more into since joining fab. I guess it’s an extension of my preference for submissives, LG”s / BG’s allow my nurturing and caring side to develop while still enjoying obedience, compliance and making decisions for others. When I’m DDLG mode I do struggle a bit giving punishment and physical domination, impact play etc , I’m interested to know if / how others flow between two styles of domination, or if they keep them separate

Kink shaming often comes out of lack of understanding and invalid assumptions. I have no issue understanding some guys will enjoy cleaning another guys come from their loved one , even though I couldn’t comprehend ever doing that myself, I would never judge, it’s just a kink."

It very much depends on the scene, sometimes we're very much in D/s mode. Others it's a blended version of D/s and DDlg. But I do enjoy pain a lot so it works for us.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I seem to end up being in the group of people on the shame end of the stick as I very much combine age play and sex / BDSM with my DDlg stuff.

I have a submissive little.

I have an alpha middle.

I have a dominant middle too...

La la land

I wonder for those that do play successfully like this, how do you separate out the two ? "

I don't actually call my DD daddy. Not because I disagree with its usage. It was too strange as I use the word to describe M in real life. I wanted a word that was separate to my real life.

Glad you stopped it if it doesn't feel right then you certainly should say and stop.

I wonder for those that do play successfully like this, how do you separate out the two ?

Thats the interesting part of this lifestyle Jaime, mine is non sexual. It's a caregiving nurture dynamic of protection and stability for him, he is an adult in need of me. The MD/lb part is just a label which is not Age Play, that is a different kink"

Mine doesn't incorporate age play either. I don't even really class myself as a little. For me it's more about knowing I'm totally safe when at my most vulnerable and having the opportunity to explore that.

"It’s also doesn’t necessarily include age play, which is a common misconception. I don’t behave like a little girl, except when I’m pouting and sulking "

I should of read your comments before I replied I'm pretty good at having a sulk when I want to too.

"Hey sparkle,

Kink shaming often comes out of lack of understanding and invalid assumptions. I have no issue understanding some guys will enjoy cleaning another guys come from their loved one , even though I couldn’t comprehend ever doing that myself, I would never judge, it’s just a kink."

Ours tends to flow organically based on our needs at the time. I wouldn't say we ever really separate the two though because he's naturally very nurturing so it's at the forefront of everything.

"I seem to end up being in the group of people on the shame end of the stick as I very much combine age play and sex / BDSM with my DDlg stuff.

I have an alpha middle.

I have a dominant middle too..."

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to stop the kink shaming. As said above, people judge what they don't understand so I think one of the few ways to help that is to make it more of a natural conversation.

"It’s also doesn’t necessarily include age play, which is a common misconception. I don’t behave like a little girl, except when I’m pouting and sulking

I should of read your comments before I replied I'm pretty good at having a sulk when I want to too. "

I’ll always pout I think, even when I’m 90, it’s quite fun

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"I seem to end up being in the group of people on the shame end of the stick as I very much combine age play and sex / BDSM with my DDlg stuff.

I have an alpha middle.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to stop the kink shaming. As said above, people judge what they don't understand so I think one of the few ways to help that is to make it more of a natural conversation. "

Pretty sure people can absolutely understand the dynamic of dd/lg and still judge and think it’s problematic.

Way too many people like to use the “no kink shaming” mantra to get away from critically reflecting on certain kinks and whether they’re problematic or not— or rooted in something pathological.

I have an alpha middle.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to stop the kink shaming. As said above, people judge what they don't understand so I think one of the few ways to help that is to make it more of a natural conversation.

Pretty sure people can absolutely understand the dynamic of dd/lg and still judge and think it’s problematic.

Way too many people like to use the “no kink shaming” mantra to get away from critically reflecting on certain kinks and whether they’re problematic or not— or rooted in something pathological. "

You’re probably right, but for the most part, it seems to be people that don’t understand the dynamic that are the most critical. Most, but not all.

"Hey sparkle,

This is something I’ve gotten much more into since joining fab. I guess it’s an extension of my preference for submissives, LG”s / BG’s allow my nurturing and caring side to develop while still enjoying obedience, compliance and making decisions for others. When I’m DDLG mode I do struggle a bit giving punishment and physical domination, impact play etc , I’m interested to know if / how others flow between two styles of domination, or if they keep them separate"

I am not in a MD/lb headspace when he is receiving, I am in a different headspace that wants to push his boundaries to the edge, once play is over we naturally fall back into our MD/lb dynamic

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Hello sparkle,

Being the age I am, I get a few younger ladies on here asking for this with me. I LOVE it. It works for us both in the way of sexual enjoyment, and with telephone chat, I've achieved some very strong orgasms!

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi sparkle

I find once people actually find out about the different layers of this lifestyle then they become more intrigued about the roles rather than just rebuke at the label "

Hi, i cant pm you so I am asking here . Could you please let me know what are the different layers of a MD/lb lifestyle? Intrigued to know more, thank you.

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

I have an alpha middle.

I have a dominant middle too..."

I cant pm you . Can you explain what is an alpha and dominant middle please?

La la land

I have an alpha middle.

Way too many people like to use the “no kink shaming” mantra to get away from critically reflecting on certain kinks and whether they’re problematic or not— or rooted in something pathological. "

There isn't a need to shame, question something and reflection yes. Are you suggesting DDlg is problematic or is rooted in something pathological? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Way too many people like to use the “no kink shaming” mantra to get away from critically reflecting on certain kinks and whether they’re problematic or not— or rooted in something pathological.

There isn't a need to shame, question something and reflection yes. Are you suggesting DDlg is problematic or is rooted in something pathological? Sorry I'm just a bit confused."

And way too many people don't think that those of us involved in such play haven't spent time understanding our motivations and the psychological impact of our play.

Believe me that is not true.

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hi sparkle

From one MD/lb relationship to another *waves*

By *rab74Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"And way too many people don't think that those of us involved in such play haven't spent time understanding our motivations and the psychological impact of our play.

Believe me that is not true. "

Very much so!

One of the most basic forms of kink is rough sex. Without consent of the other person, that's sexual assault. The next most basic element of kink is spanking. That's assault. The next most basic element is tying them up. That's unlawful imprisonment.

If you've enjoyed doing any of them, ask why you or your partner shouldn't be in jail. When you've worked out that it's something which two consenting people have done together which isn't hurting anyone else, then that's the same reason why DD/lg and the like are not pathological.

I'm a feminist and I'm profoundly opposed to all forms of abuse. I also get off on spanking girls, amongst other things, and my D/s relationships have involved significant elements of handing over control including DD/lg. Consent is what makes those things line up.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its all just filth really.

What happened to just having a cuddle?

I think the misconceptions come from the label itself.

Many people like the dynamic of DDLG but not in the age play sense and more in the caring and nurturing sense which some have mentioned, maybe there needs to be another label other than DDLG to differentiate from the age play aspect of this.

I have dabbled here and there and I like the dynamic however I had a terrible experience with someone abusive who simply wanted a naive submissive to take advantage of and play out some of his questionable fantasies.

Many different types of kink are open to abuse from undesirables but I personally have come across far too many who “enjoy” the DDLG dynamic than I have of any other fetish I’m into.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its aka CG/l if you don’t like DDMD/lglb

"Its aka CG/l if you don’t like DDMD/lglb"

Yeah I’ve heard of CG/L but I think some people gave opinions on the “Little” part also.

I can’t think of anything else to describe it though!

I'm in a DD/lg dynamic, with someone I met on here actually! I couldn't be happier, I have learnt so much about myself already. Those traits that get described by people as being 'childish''sulky''over sensitive'are totally understood by my Dom and he deals with it accordingly! For some people this sort of lifestyle is a need, it is for me anyway!

There is no better place than Daddy's knee

I was in a relationship years ago with an older women who was Domme who told me to address her as Mummy and the thing she enjoyed the most was having my head in her lap as I suckled on her breasts. I used to address her as Mummy in public but not in front of friends, she wanted me to but that was a step too far for me. It was a normal D/s relationship other than that.

I loved the dynamic and would relish being in a similar relationship again although it wasn’t something I’d ever considered before I met her.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I've done Mommy/son Aunty/nephew role play dynamics with younger men. I find i do need to have that age gap for it to work with me. "

Yeah I agree

La la land

"I'm in a DD/lg dynamic, with someone I met on here actually! I couldn't be happier, I have learnt so much about myself already. Those traits that get described by people as being 'childish''sulky''over sensitive'are totally understood by my Dom and he deals with it accordingly! For some people this sort of lifestyle is a need, it is for me anyway!"

It's exactly that, it's someone who can deal with the needy high maintenance me. Something that would normally put people off or I desperately try and hide. It's just a dynamic where that is understood and dealt with.

By *jswingerMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I have been a little and always looking for ddlg people and had no luck and miss sharing this

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

Recently me and a Miss have been acting out a naughty teacher role play and it's the funnest thing iv done in ages

Its nice to switch things up now and again. Used to being the more dominant one in the relationship

Dubai & Nottingham

"I think the misconceptions come from the label itself.

Many people like the dynamic of DDLG but not in the age play sense and more in the caring and nurturing sense which some have mentioned, maybe there needs to be another label other than DDLG to differentiate from the age play aspect of this.

I have dabbled here and there and I like the dynamic however I had a terrible experience with someone abusive who simply wanted a naive submissive to take advantage of and play out some of his questionable fantasies.

Many different types of kink are open to abuse from undesirables but I personally have come across far too many who “enjoy” the DDLG dynamic than I have of any other fetish I’m into. "

Your experience isn’t nice but tbh it doesn’t surprise me, both D and DD, will attract power hungry insecure men and bully’s who don’t understand what a Sub or LG actually needs and can’t provide it.

My experience , LG’s can be challenging, attention needy, sulky, impatient, and can be consuming so you need to think very carefully before agreeing to be DD

"I think the misconceptions come from the label itself.

Many different types of kink are open to abuse from undesirables but I personally have come across far too many who “enjoy” the DDLG dynamic than I have of any other fetish I’m into.

Your experience isn’t nice but tbh it doesn’t surprise me, both D and DD, will attract power hungry insecure men and bully’s who don’t understand what a Sub or LG actually needs and can’t provide it.

My experience , LG’s can be challenging, attention needy, sulky, impatient, and can be consuming so you need to think very carefully before agreeing to be DD"

They can also be rarely challenging/occasionally needy and extremely loving, and make it a very rewarding dynamic.

LG

milton keynes

You know what annoys me.. If you don't like something or disagree why comment.. it was an appreciation forum not moaning

By *ave HighlandMan  over a year ago

Inverness

It’s a big fantasy of mine. Nothing wrong with fantasy between adults.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"You know what annoys me.. If you don't like something or disagree why comment.. it was an appreciation forum not moaning "

Oh this is very tame compared to most DDlg threads

"You know what annoys me.. If you don't like something or disagree why comment.. it was an appreciation forum not moaning

Oh this is very tame compared to most DDlg threads"

Yeah by now usually everyone involved has been branded sick/pedo/mentally ill or a criminal or threatened with the police so this is a friendly one for a change

I say normal you say pathalogical, lets call the whole thing off.

So much of life is about lines in the sand and sex is so often about getting close to those lines and when you close you most certainly become intoxicated by the mix of emotional play and raw sex (Rowland Rivron’s band!) that grows slowly or erupts depending on your cuppa tea.

I love Vixen and Stag stuff and in the end I suspect it triggers the same parts of the brain as all sexual kinks where erotic and phycological play are combined in whatever ratio and timescale to heighten both parts into what is often an intoxicating outcome - followed by a nice lie down and some quiet time. Pathological, only if you cross the lines of legality or becomes an addiction? As we all say if it is between consenting adults and no laws are broken then… etc etc

That said, you are all undoubtedly perverts. Takes one to know one!

milton keynes

"You know what annoys me.. If you don't like something or disagree why comment.. it was an appreciation forum not moaning

Yeah I can Imagine

By *issLipsandhipsWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Same lol

"It’s also doesn’t necessarily include age play, which is a common misconception. I don’t behave like a little girl, except when I’m pouting and sulking

Same lol "

milton keynes

Same lol

"

Hahaha now what would you be sulking about huh?

Same lol

Hahaha now what would you be sulking about huh? "

Nothing right now, but things can change

milton keynes

Same lol

Nothing right now, but things can change "

I'm sure they can you girls always have something to sulk about

Same lol

I'm sure they can you girls always have something to sulk about "

It’s a skill you know

milton keynes

Same lol

I'm sure they can you girls always have something to sulk about

It’s a skill you know "

Oh I know what you mean.. you can switch it on just like that around the right man

Interesting thread

DDLG is not for me but glad you guys have a safe space

By *irSlutTrainerMan  over a year ago

Glossop

Hi

Wow isn't it?

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Is there such a thing as DMLB

Domme Mummy little boy.

Not something that I have given much thought in the past but it could be very hot xx

Hadn't heard of this but sounds hot as long as it's just roleplaying obviously

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

Being a switch on the D/S spectrum I’ve always had a caregiving nature as part of my dominant side. MD/LB is a dynamic I’m keen to explore to tap into my submissive side… finding the right MD is a challenge in itself though. Not come across many into this dynamic

london

"Hadn't heard of this but sounds hot as long as it's just roleplaying obviously"

Of course lol

"Is there such a thing as DMLB

Domme Mummy little boy.

Not something that I have given much thought in the past but it could be very hot xx"

It's not called DMLB I don't think but yes I've come across people in this dynamic.

milton keynes

"Hadn't heard of this but sounds hot as long as it's just roleplaying obviously"

I thought all of this was role playing.. but yeah I agree

london

Domme Mummy little boy.

Not something that I have given much thought in the past but it could be very hot xx

It's not called DMLB I don't think but yes I've come across people in this dynamic. "

Thank You for correcting me.

The closest thing I can think of when comparing is the adult baby kink x

Domme Mummy little boy.

It's not called DMLB I don't think but yes I've come across people in this dynamic.

The closest thing I can think of when comparing is the adult baby kink x"

I think someone referred to it above - Mommy Domme Little Boy MDLB. Or little for short.

london

Domme Mummy little boy.

I think someone referred to it above - Mommy Domme Little Boy MDLB. Or little for short. "

Would it be a dynamic that You would enjoy? X

Domme Mummy little boy.

I think someone referred to it above - Mommy Domme Little Boy MDLB. Or little for short.

Would it be a dynamic that You would enjoy? X"

I'm a submissive, sorry. Not my thing.

milton keynes

Domme Mummy little boy.

Wowwww no I think your very wrong there.. a lot of lads have fantasies about mature women or milf or stepmom kind of thing.. that can't be compared to men wanting to wear nappies and shit themselves

Domme Mummy little boy.

Wowwww no I think your very wrong there.. a lot of lads have fantasies about mature women or milf or stepmom kind of thing.. that can't be compared to men wanting to wear nappies and shit themselves "

It's the other end of the spectrum of caregiver/little role play so yes I think he's correct. Personally I don't want to age play - pretend to be a little - I like the caregiving side that's all.

Having fantasies about older women isn't anything to do with DDlg?

milton keynes

Domme Mummy little boy.

Wowwww no I think your very wrong there.. a lot of lads have fantasies about mature women or milf or stepmom kind of thing.. that can't be compared to men wanting to wear nappies and shit themselves

It's the other end of the spectrum of caregiver/little role play so yes I think he's correct. Personally I don't want to age play - pretend to be a little - I like the caregiving side that's all.

Having fantasies about older women isn't anything to do with DDlg? "

Yeah he just wanted ro see if anyone was up for it instead of starting his own forum

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 22:46:27]

"It’s a dynamic I knew nothing about when I joined fab, and initially I wasn’t interested, and didn’t think it was for me.

I’m in a Ddlg relationship, and it’s a beautiful, supportive and loving dynamic.

He guides me, supports and teaches me, he makes me feel safe for the first time in my life, and had brought about a huge amount of healing for me.

He knows me better than anyone ever has, and allows me to be vulnerable, because I trust him implicitly.

He also throws me round, and uses and abuses me when I need it . Win win!"

I’d love to find this dynamic currently!

"It’s a dynamic I knew nothing about when I joined fab, and initially I wasn’t interested, and didn’t think it was for me.

I’d love to find this dynamic currently! "

I hope you find one, it’s very special. I’ve grown and healed so much in mine

milton keynes

I’d love to find this dynamic currently!

I hope you find one, it’s very special. I’ve grown and healed so much in mine "

It really can be fun

I’d love to find this dynamic currently! "

Same

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Do plenty of your own reading/research, don't believe what you're told by someone who claims to know what they're talking about. Both lg/bg CAN be age regressive but by the same token, they won't always be. There is no dividing line, as with pretty much all things kink related.

By *ubandsubCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I have to admit id never come across dd/lg until we got together. I have never considered myself dom, but after lots of discussion, research i came around to the idea.

It as totaly transformed our relationship, theres a new found openness that allows us to explore in ways we havnt before.

We are very much a ddlg trad wife couple..... It works for us and we enjoy the dynamic and the trust it brings... Balls to what anyone else thinks.

By *ubandsubCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We are very much a ddlg trad wife couple..... It works for us and we enjoy the dynamic and the trust it brings... Balls to what anyone else thinks. "

Totaly agree,

Burnleyish (She/They)

Domme Mummy little boy.

While adult baby can come into this it's not exclusively that at all... There are as many people into MDlb as DDlg (in my experience)

Hell one of my ways of playing has been dLG (submissive daddy, dominant girl).

haven't found anything regular only problem really

Dubai & Nottingham

"Do plenty of your own reading/research, don't believe what you're told by someone who claims to know what they're talking about. Both lg/bg CAN be age regressive but by the same token, they won't always be. There is no dividing line, as with pretty much all things kink related. "

This is why labels are so unhelpful, they are meant to help understanding, but often loaded with assumptions and do the complete opposite

By *tevieWS2Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm looking for roleplaying anything considered

Love role playing admittedly have not indulged in ddlg

» Add a new message to this topic