FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What does this woman want ?

What does this woman want ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oulbrother67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rochford

This thread one for the ladies (though I'm sure some guys will comment.

So there's a girl comes by where I work regularly and we chat. Known her a few months. We've been out for the odd meal as friends. There's definitely a sexual tension.

Last night I get a text

Her: Too hot to sleep

Me: Whatcha doing instead? Got one of those toys out the bottom drawer??

Her: Rude!!!! I suppose u got your cock in your hand as usual?

Where r ur manners!

Me: I could be ruder. I was gonna say wish it was in your hand. Oops I've said it now

Her: U never Initiate sex chat with a lady! It has to be her. Otherwise you just look cheap.

Me: You make me smile. You've got your school mistress hat on. I feel like I'm being told off. But only slightly. More like steered in the right direction by constructive criticism.

Her: No I just don’t like the presumption that I’m sexually available to anyone nor the mention of it! I find it rude!

Then she changes tack

Her: I will spank you hard! Naughty boy! lol

Me: I might like it

Her: I'll give you a tip

U seduce women with the mind!

Then we start rambling about 50 shades and

Me: I'll try anything once

Her: You're like a child in a sweet shop

Ur not very predatory

It’s endearing but unsexy

Me: Predatory? Any time i make any (usually minor) sexual innuendo you start having a moan ?????? and I'm only thinking its banter. If I was predatory you'd probably say Fuck Off !!!

Her: Oops

Me: I'm pretty vanilla but I think I have a hidden dark side. Since you mentioned the torture garden (something that briefly came up a couple of weeks ago) I've looked and there are a lot of sex clubs. I wanna visit one. See what its like. (She isn't on here by the way)

Her: Go for it

Me: Shall we....

Her: I don’t know u well enough for that

Plus i don’t think u would take the reins.

U seem the total opposite to my requirement.

I find the whole thing so contradictory and confusing. On the one hand I don't wanna be pushy and on the other maybe she wants that. Women. So bloody hard to read sometimes. Advice please ladies x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iaWallace22Woman  over a year ago

I’m female and even I’m finding that confusing

Good luck with that one !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I really dislike this sort of game playing. What this woman wants is to lead you on then tell you you're overstepping the line when you start to follow. Unless you enjoy it I'd ask her to be clear in her intent or I'd just not allow the conversation to go down that road again

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

It is confusing, she wants to call the shots, make the rules and tell you off. But she says she wants you to take the reins. Perhaps she's switch and you have to know when to take charge and went to do as you're told?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She’s playing you for her own confidence boost.

The text speak hurt my eyes.

Just sounds like she was bored and wanting a hit of fun.

She sounds like a pain in the bum to be honest x

To me it sounds like she wants to fool around but doesn't want to come off cheap and easy.

She want to delve into the darker side of things but wants to feel safe in doing so so is testing the waters a bit. Her darker side sounds like it's still in development hence swaying towards switch tendencies. (In saying that im not saying switches have to go a specific way).

She just sounds a little indecisive and confused

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

She doesn’t fancy you, but she likes the banter so she’s stringing you along.

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry/Strabane, Ireland

Sounds like she knows you like her and want her so she playing on that and playing mind games with you, building her confidence in the sexual way.

She makes it pretty clear. She is looking for a dominant man to take the reigns. She lets you know when she says its endearing but unsexy.

Stop all contact.

If she contacts you again wait.... Do not reply straight away.

Give it a day or 3. If her reply is a few or little words reply with the same.

Your being played, had same thing happen to me this month but with shit loads of other crap involved.

What does she want?

To be told to get tae fuck.

"This thread one for the ladies (though I'm sure some guys will comment.

So there's a girl comes by where I work regularly and we chat. Known her a few months. We've been out for the odd meal as friends. There's definitely a sexual tension.

Last night I get a text

Where r ur manners!

Me: I could be ruder. I was gonna say wish it was in your hand. Oops I've said it now

Her: U never Initiate sex chat with a lady! It has to be her. Otherwise you just look cheap.

Me: You make me smile. You've got your school mistress hat on. I feel like I'm being told off. But only slightly. More like steered in the right direction by constructive criticism.

Her: No I just don’t like the presumption that I’m sexually available to anyone nor the mention of it! I find it rude!

Then she changes tack

Ur not very predatory

Me: Predatory? Any time i make any (usually minor) sexual innuendo you start having a moan ?????? and I'm only thinking its banter. If I was predatory you'd probably say Fuck Off !!!

Me: I'm pretty vanilla but I think I have a hidden dark side. Since you mentioned the torture garden (something that briefly came up a couple of weeks ago) I've looked and there are a lot of sex clubs. I wanna visit one. See what its like. (She isn't on here by the way)

I find the whole thing so contradictory and confusing. On the one hand I don't wanna be pushy and on the other maybe she wants that. Women. So bloody hard to read sometimes. Advice please ladies x

"

Move on. Shes playing with your mind.

"She’s playing you for her own confidence boost."

She's being a right little prick tease.

Maybe you should back off a little bit.

Play a little hard to get

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

I found that one hard to follow. Talk about push and pull

Would it not just be easier to ask her out on a date?

That way you will have a clearer understanding and you will know if she is actually interested or just wanting to flirt but no more than that.

You can then be clearer on what to expect moving forwards.

"Would it not just be easier to ask her out on a date?

That way you will have a clearer understanding and you will know if she is actually interested or just wanting to flirt but no more than that.

You can then be clearer on what to expect moving forwards. "

As he says in his original post, they've already been out for a few meals together

Rochford

Thanks for your help. I had abridged the conversation slightly and taken out the non relevant stuff. I back off a little then it swings back round to the sexual tension but I'm glad you're all confused too!!!

We're going dancing sat to a rock abd roll thing so maybe we'll get closer then.

Thanks

"She doesn’t fancy you, but she likes the banter so she’s stringing you along."

This

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for your help. I had abridged the conversation slightly and taken out the non relevant stuff. I back off a little then it swings back round to the sexual tension but I'm glad you're all confused too!!!

We're going dancing sat to a rock abd roll thing so maybe we'll get closer then.

Thanks "

I'm not confused. It's pretty clear to me what her intentions are. Please don't invest too much hope in Saturday. I would be very happy to be wrong though. Good luck and enjoy your dancing

"Thanks for your help. I had abridged the conversation slightly and taken out the non relevant stuff. I back off a little then it swings back round to the sexual tension but I'm glad you're all confused too!!!

Thanks

I'm not confused. It's pretty clear to me what her intentions are. Please don't invest too much hope in Saturday. I would be very happy to be wrong though. Good luck and enjoy your dancing "

Plate em don't date em

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks

I'm not confused. It's pretty clear to me what her intentions are. Please don't invest too much hope in Saturday. I would be very happy to be wrong though. Good luck and enjoy your dancing

Plate em don't date em"

I don't know what plate em means but I can guess .

I think although go I might be wrong , that she's doing that thing some women do that makes men believe *all* women are mysterious creatures who are difficult to understand. Instead of clearly indicating how she'd like things to move forward she's giving him encouragement and as soon as he responds positively backing off and making out he's over stepped a line that she herself constantly moves. As I said I don't like that sort of game

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s only confusing because you’re on fab, think of it pre fab life. She makes it very very clear she wants to be seduced in the mind first and what comes next isn’t yet defined

Dubai & Nottingham

Thanks

Plate em don't date em

I think although go I might be wrong , that she's doing that thing some women do that makes men believe *all* women are mysterious creatures who are difficult to understand. Instead of clearly indicating how she'd like things to move forward she's giving him encouragement and as soon as he responds positively backing off and making out he's over stepped a line that she herself constantly moves. As I said I don't like that sort of game "

Because he is overstepping the line, by miles. She needs it much more subtle and gradual, not everyone is as open in the real world , things take time to slowly develop

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

That happens to me all the time when then u ask just get told fuck off loser

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks

Plate em don't date em

I think although go I might be wrong , that she's doing that thing some women do that makes men believe *all* women are mysterious creatures who are difficult to understand. Instead of clearly indicating how she'd like things to move forward she's giving him encouragement and as soon as he responds positively backing off and making out he's over stepped a line that she herself constantly moves. As I said I don't like that sort of game

Because he is overstepping the line, by miles. She needs it much more subtle and gradual, not everyone is as open in the real world , things take time to slowly develop "

I can see where you're coming from with that. Whatever the truth I don't think she's likely to take things any further

By *hotstuff69Man  over a year ago

cheshire

It’s easy to see, she is giving it the she is boss bit in an attempt for you to shut her down and tell her how it’s going to be. She wants a man who is going to put her in her place and take the lead. You get some women who are very vocal but all they want is a man to put them in their place, they get off on it and love it.

Step up, tell her how it’s going to be and she will be wetter than an otters pocket.

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

cancel the date, play hard to get in fact say your not free for a couple of weeks. Advice from op above is good don’t answer the random txts or sex text. We’re all human and your response she already knows. If you want to be going out with her and feel like a mug when she gets with someone else your call. Seems like you have only this woman on your mind, so play the game back to her.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Thanks "

I am going to predict that you will be just as confused afterwards. She on the other hand will have had a lovely night out that she’s probably not paid for.

By *drian HardthrobMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Ignore and move on pal, life's too short

100% playing with you. Sorry hun, she's never gonna fuck you x

Rochford

"It’s easy to see, she is giving it the she is boss bit in an attempt for you to shut her down and tell her how it’s going to be. She wants a man who is going to put her in her place and take the lead. You get some women who are very vocal but all they want is a man to put them in their place, they get off on it and love it.

Step up, tell her how it’s going to be and she will be wetter than an otters pocket."

You know I had thought this too but if I TELL her how it's going to be she says I'm being pushy and not subtle enough. I feel its a game I can't win.

Rochford

Thanks

I am going to predict that you will be just as confused afterwards. She on the other hand will have had a lovely night out that she’s probably not paid for."

True but I'm not bothered about the money I'm just happy to be going out to a venue and dancing (even if she wasn't in the picture) If anything does happen it'll be a bonus.

Fk me that was some quick change role playing moment OP!

Bottom line....

She doesn't know what she wants, so keeps you hanging on a string!

My advice - take a back step, leave her alone for a bit and see what happens......

"Stop all contact.

Your being played, had same thing happen to me this month but with shit loads of other crap involved.

"

Agree

Read yours after I wrote mine

"You know I had thought this too but if I TELL her how it's going to be she says I'm being pushy and not subtle enough. I feel its a game I can't win. "

Then don't play it.

Some women want what they can't have - and conversely, aren't that interested in a dead cert.

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

Trick or treat ?

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I reckon she’s had a drink and got horny..

Probably back to being miss prude today..

Fuck her off she’s high maintenance..

So many beautiful genuine ladies in this world that don’t want to fuck with your head or have you running around like a lap dog ..

Grow a pair and move on

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Bluntly like many here wants the fantasy and not the reality. Just opinion of an old-timer

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Never that desperate for someone to engage much further with this type of scenario. If you had some sort of liaison sexual or otherwise how do you know how she may react afterwards.

I prefer to spend time or have relationships with people who aren’t playing games or sure about what they want.

There’s flirting between two adults that know it’s going somewhere and then there’s the opposite, that could lead to a whole load of trouble in the long term.

Just read your original post again OP, and this bit stood out like a sore thumb.

"

"

Everything you need to know about where this is going is right there.

Last night I get a text

Where r ur manners!

Then she changes tack

Ur not very predatory

"

I think she was just bored and you don’t stand a chance - sorry.

By *aura4ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

"She doesn’t fancy you, but she likes the banter so she’s stringing you along."

Looks like that to me, but tricky to follow.

"Stop all contact.

Agree

Read yours after I wrote mine "

Yeah. I get the feeling this sort of carry on will drain ya wallet before she ever drains the sack.

It seems she's leading you on to shut you down...she's defo playing a game...if I were you OP I'd move on...this type of people can be quiet manipulate also...escape while you can

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Answer to the title. Ego boost

I think she's playing you, when she gets fed up of it she will then forget you and do it to someone else.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

I stopped reading when she called you rude.

She was right. You have no idea of this woman intentions and you hurdled the boundary.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"She’s playing you for her own confidence boost.

She's being a right little prick tease.

Maybe you should back off a little bit.

Play a little hard to get"

I agree

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Run for the hills...quickly

"I stopped reading when she called you rude.

She was right. You have no idea of this woman intentions and you hurdled the boundary. "

A fair point, after all, he was the one who turned the conversation sexual right at the start.

Having said that, I feel there's a great deal of context that we're unaware of, but even so

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I'd cancel the date, and start using her own phrases back at her.

When she starts whining about why you're not paying her any attention these days tell her she's the exact opposite of your requirement

She sounds a fkin blast.....

The type of woman that gives women a bad name !!

Start peddling, and don't look back...

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Thanks "

Hm, personally I do not find it confusing at all. She wrote to you that it is too hot to sleep, this is all and you were the one who brought in a sexual topic apropos of nothing, you then disregarded when she expressed that she finds it rude and continued on with the "banter".

She then tried to change the conversation around by joking about punishing you.

You then discussed 50 Shades of Lies and Abuse - you did not give any details so it is impossible to surmise the nature of that discussion - but somehow it developed and she mentioned what she is interested in which does not mean that she is interested in this with you - unless she specifically expressed that but it does not seem like she did.

If you are genuinely confused and not being disingenouos then simply have a proper conversation with her when you meet and have it early in the evening without alcohol preferably. Speak clearly and express what you are interested in with her and ask her if she is interested in the same - I would suggest to ask first if anything you have said or did so far caused her any discomfort or weirdness, that would be a good start!

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Last night I get a text

Where r ur manners!

Then she changes tack

Ur not very predatory

"

Run Forest Run.

By *utForAdventure26Couple  over a year ago

St Neots

Walk away. She's playing you to give herself a confidence boost, potentially at your cost.

By *extus1951Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Each and every one of the contributions to this thread may, or may not, be true and accurate, and I do not discount the possibility that they are ALL so at one and the same time, as in "Schrodinger's Cat" thought experiment.

Women are entirely delightful, and I can spend hours in their company listening (and failing to understand) the ways in which their minds work.

It is of minor consolidation that I am not alone in this failure.

I have a few cod- psychology theories as to the wonderful mysteries of womanhood, but my mate has a far simpler approach: he maintains that women are all inhabitants of PW (Planet Woman) and that with limited areas of convergence in the sphere of sexuality, the only answer is the invention of a Universal Translator lol

Rochford

Thanks

Hm, personally I do not find it confusing at all. She wrote to you that it is too hot to sleep, this is all and you were the one who brought in a sexual topic apropos of nothing, you then disregarded when she expressed that she finds it rude and continued on with the "banter".

You then discussed 50 Shades of Lies and Abuse - you did not give any details so it is impossible to surmise the nature of that discussion - but somehow it developed and she mentioned what she is interested in which does not mean that she is interested in this with you - unless she specifically expressed that but it does not seem like she did.

If you are genuinely confused and not being disingenouos then simply have a proper conversation with her when you meet and have it early in the evening without alcohol preferably. Speak clearly and express what you are interested in with her and ask her if she is interested in the same - I would suggest to ask first if anything you have said or did so far caused her any discomfort or weirdness, that would be a good start! "

This i like

Rochford

"Each and every one of the contributions to this thread may, or may not, be true and accurate, and I do not discount the possibility that they are ALL so at one and the same time, as in "Schrodinger's Cat" thought experiment.

Women are entirely delightful, and I can spend hours in their company listening (and failing to understand) the ways in which their minds work.

It is of minor consolidation that I am not alone in this failure.

I have a few cod- psychology theories as to the wonderful mysteries of womanhood, but my mate has a far simpler approach: he maintains that women are all inhabitants of PW (Planet Woman) and that with limited areas of convergence in the sphere of sexuality, the only answer is the invention of a Universal Translator lol"

Women are great though aren't they. Even when they mess with our heads they're all still lovely. I'll get in the shed and work on that translator!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks

If you are genuinely confused and not being disingenouos then simply have a proper conversation with her when you meet and have it early in the evening without alcohol preferably. Speak clearly and express what you are interested in with her and ask her if she is interested in the same - I would suggest to ask first if anything you have said or did so far caused her any discomfort or weirdness, that would be a good start! "

Yes!

Dubai & Nottingham

" Hm, personally I do not find it confusing at all. She wrote to you that it is too hot to sleep, this is all and you were the one who brought in a sexual topic apropos of nothing, you then disregarded when she expressed that she finds it rude and continued on with the "banter"."

This is my exact thoughts , it’s really not confusing at all , it’s pretty damn basic yet when you have been on fab a while maybe you forget how sexually unliberated people act sometimes and want to keep things open ended.

She messaged to say it’s too hot to sleep ? Why ? It’s not rocket science, it was hot and she couldn’t sleep and she thought of you.

But like a 14 year old boy you got straight into it. She seems to like you so hopefully she’ll stay interested and do the work for you unless you repeatedly fuck things up

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

Try starting the night with a conversation of what she is after from you as you keep getting mixed signals, if she wants to be friends only then keep the future conversations away from a sexual nature. If she wants more then you will know and can either take things slowly or to the next level if you are both ready for that. I would also make her pay for some drinks too to make sure this isn't just a gold digging exercise for her.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/21 15:07:13]

I think I she’s playing you like a violin if I’m being honest ; she’s bored and stringing you on. Try easing back for a while and move on . Then see how that works for you,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What do you want op?

"I think I she’s playing you like a violin if I’m being honest ; she’s bored and stringing you on. Try easing back for a while and move on . Then see how that works for you, "

also with regards the initiation she didn't seem comfortable.)

I'd say don't invest in the situation too much try & expand your social circles online & in the real world instead..

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

What does this woman want ? your soul, now that is out of the way.

She's just being flirtatious, that is it. you can be flirtatious back however don't assume more.

Rochford

"What do you want op?"

I want to move things to next level. See where it leads. I like her. She's very uninhibited. We've discussed sex before. We've been friends for quite a while. Even when I still had a partner. So She's stuck around a lot. One would assume she's after more but on some levels is a closed book.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What do you want op?

I want to move things to next level. See where it leads. I like her. She's very uninhibited. We've discussed sex before. We've been friends for quite a while. Even when I still had a partner. So She's stuck around a lot. One would assume she's after more but on some

levels is

a closed book."

Don't assume, never assume.

I think you have a choice. Continue as you are or have a proper chat.

"What do you want op?

I want to move things to next level. See where it leads. I like her. She's very uninhibited. We've discussed sex before. We've been friends for quite a while. Even when I still had a partner. So She's stuck around a lot. One would assume she's after more but on some levels is a closed book."

If you know each other well then it shouldn’t be awkward to have an honest conversation with her about what you’d like and see if she feels the same. But with none of the cloak and dagger misread signals bullshit…

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Stop all contact.

"

That's good advice, assuming the OP doesn't want to be played!

Glasgow

"What do you want op?

I want to move things to next level. See where it leads. I like her. She's very uninhibited. We've discussed sex before. We've been friends for quite a while. Even when I still had a partner. So She's stuck around a lot. One would assume she's after more but on some levels is a closed book."

Ask her directly and how she feels about developing a relationship with you, anything else is candy floss!

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Last night I get a text

Where r ur manners!

Then she changes tack

Ur not very predatory

"

Think this could end in a huge helping of grief.

Good luck, tread careful.

Remember your messages are there forever.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would be a bit confused, OP - but then a written conversation leaves room for different interpretations.

I got the impression she wants you to be a bit forthcoming, even dominant but does not want to be seen (in her perception) as "easy".

One point though: I do, from a female perspective, understand the bit about the kid in the toyshop - sorry I would find that a bit "unmanly" or "ungrown-up", too.

Overall, if you are prepared to stick it out (pardon the pun) and invest time and effort, I d say "go for it" but prepare to accept it might not go your way.

By *ebel RedMan  over a year ago

manchester

She likes a touch of banter or flirting whatever you call it , she will string you along until it suits maybe you will get “lucky” maybe you will fall for her then find out after a few confusing months she’s met some one else and practised her flirt technique on you gd luck mate

looks like lots of mind reading, mind manipulation, experimenting going on there !!

why cant it be simpler

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Smells like mindfuckery to me, ABORT!

The next message you get reply with.

Whatever.

See what she does

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

She’s a cock tease using you for her own entertainment!!

Personally I’d cancel Saturday and stop all contact. It’s cruel but men and women do it, I’ll never understand why though!!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I would be a bit confused, OP - but then a written conversation leaves room for different interpretations.

I got the impression she wants you to be a bit forthcoming, even dominant but does not want to be seen (in her perception) as "easy".

One point though: I do, from a female perspective, understand the bit about the kid in the toyshop - sorry I would find that a bit "unmanly" or "ungrown-up", too.

Overall, if you are prepared to stick it out (pardon the pun) and invest time and effort, I d say "go for it" but prepare to accept it might not go your way. "

I would say if its a case that you are not what she wants you to be this could end in disaster. Unfortunately she's either too pig headed or unhinged to realise the folly in wishing someone be someone different to what they are. I'd say its down to you to be sensible adult and nip this in the bud. Although I understand the lure of a female its time to let logic overrule hormones. Also this kind of head-fucking is a massive red flag to me.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

Nothing wrong with cock tease as long as you both understand this is going nowhere.

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

She wants her cake and eat it, but she wants you as her comfort blanket while she tastes different slices of cake

Look, there’s a trick that guys can do to just throw it on the table.

Ladies, I’m sure it works all the time

Just send a dick pic. Can’t go wrong.

Ask her! I don't get what the problem is... She is sending conflicting messages and it's confusing you (and everyone else) so ask her what she wants... You are both grow ups, I am assuming... If not, you won't ask or she won't like the question but then you should have some idea

That’s a head fcuk.

"What do you want op?

...and now we have some context

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

She's not that into you

Personally I think your initial reply was too much too soon. I don't think it's unreasonable to believe her text about being too hot was a way of initiating some flirty chat but your reply left nowhere for her to go in her mind. From there it sounds like it just got a bit awkward and confused. As others have said there are clues in what she said as to what she might be looking for. If it was me I would go along on your next date but with zero expectations. Act normally but pay attention to anything she says and her body language and if you get any signs of flirting play along but on a more subtle level and see how the night pans out. I do agree there's every chance she could just be playing games with you though.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

She’s a bunny boiler

Bag of chips and a jumbo battered sausage. Maybe a bottle of leibfraufilch.

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

Avoid like covid

"Stop all contact.

"

Yes you are being led along the donkey path. Give it a wide berth. Plenty more fish in the sea and this time play it cool.

"U seem the total opposite to my requirement."

That last statement she says doesn't seem like good foundation to pin hope on.

By *teelyblueCouple  over a year ago

Coulsdon

She sounds high maintenance, wants you be on the back foot, so berates you when you show your hand, and teases you when she feels you are timidly acquiescent. She might want you to chase her coyly, and start with a seduction in the mind before she allows you to move to sex.

Is it worth it? Personally I’d run a mile, unless you want to play mind games…this isn’t tinder.

Glasgow

"

Last night I get a text

Where r ur manners!

"

On reflection OP, given how you started the dialogue with her- moving immediately into sex chat maybe she really was pissed off and the follow up on her part intended to rattle you, maybe a gentler approach and the usual social pleasantries might be more fruitful?

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I think she needs a straight jacket

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think she needs a straight jacket "

Why?

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

There’s context we don’t know. A silly game or maybe a manipulative game… what do we know? There’s obviously a history of sex talk (you knew about toys). You could play along a bit for what it is and stop looking for meaning.

Vx

By *nigma1000Man  over a year ago

Braintree

Stop chasing and ignore. If she is interested she will come back but as an earlier poster said don’t pander, play hard to get.

She’ll either get bored and find someone else to play mind games with or she might take you seriously and create something between you both.

At the end of the day put it down as an experience and move forward.

I think it's pretty clear. She is Domme and you haven't either dominated her to switch or been submissive enough.

Well maybe it's not clear but that was my take on it

By *hhhello!Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

I think she’s not sure what she wants, she’s interested but not brave enough to admit it, she may well have a whole dirty side yet to embrace. It may lead to no where ( like any relationship) but it might so tread gently so you don’t scare her off. Don’t play games like some have recommended as this for sure will have her running but be mindful that she’s not using you too. Go dance and have fun, be open and honest as this will be harder for her to avoid a real answer to. X

By *e 1812Man  over a year ago

Bargoed-ish.

If you're not bothered about spending the cash, maybe go on the date and see how it goes. It's your call after all. But I couldn't be doing with any woman who wants to play head games that's for sure.

» Add a new message to this topic