FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for Domme

Looking for Domme

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to get Rox a Domme, and those seem to be extremely rare

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Trying to get Rox a Domme, and those seem to be extremely rare"

They're not as rare as you would think. If you advertise you're looking for one; or ask every guy you talk to if they are one, you're likely to get a wannabe who thinks all Doms use and abuse with no care for the sub.

The best way I think, is to talk to guys and at the right moment(s), say things that only an experienced Dom would pick up on. See what their reaction is and take it from there. That's how I found my Dom on here.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I think they don't mean Dom, which a male version, but a Domme (Dominatrix) who is of the female variety.

But yes, I agree with the previous comment that nearly all men think they are Doms. Particularly the younger ones.

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

[Removed by poster at 20/07/21 21:20:30]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think they don't mean Dom, which a male version, but a Domme (Dominatrix) who is of the female variety.

But yes, I agree with the previous comment that nearly all men think they are Doms. Particularly the younger ones. "

Oh yeah. Same thing though. Get talking and dropping things into the conversation.

By *ijay_AnansiMan  over a year ago

Wembley

Yeah, there are plenty of men on here who call themselves Doms, but we're specifically looking for a woman as that would make Rox more comfortable as she is starting out

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

This is a swinging site. You may have more luck on the other community site.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I suspect there are plenty of dommes here but any submissive needs to be precise about what they want and the kind of domme they want. I am not sure how many want to be a performing seal for a couple.

This thread may be a helpful in explaining.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1182485.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"I suspect there are plenty of dommes here but any submissive needs to be precise about what they want and the kind of domme they want. I am not sure how many want to be a performing seal for a couple.

"

If only there was a performing seal emoji

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"I suspect there are plenty of dommes here but any submissive needs to be precise about what they want and the kind of domme they want. I am not sure how many want to be a performing seal for a couple.

If only there was a performing seal emoji "

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Trying to get Rox a Domme, and those seem to be extremely rare"

I’d look at the Fetish community for this, attend munches, but first sign up to their well known website and see if you get any connections after creating a profile.

Before the swinging scene I was heavily involved in the fetish clubs and socials (these are called munches) as I loved wearing lingerie with thigh high boots, being tied up and a bit of spanking. So those clubs and events matched those needs. I’d regularly be asked to be a sub to some guy or couple, so it’s out there, you just need to go on the scene to find it.

Good luck and enjoy

Wembley

Rox gets real bad anxiety with IRL stuff so was hoping that she could talk to someone online, cos that's easier for her.

I'd forgotten how much of a wasteland online was cos it's been a while since I used it exclusively

Wembley

I mean I used to crew at LAM and I was setting myself up to ask to start crewing at other events before COVID

» Add a new message to this topic