FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honesty/openness of a married couple

Honesty/openness of a married couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogerroger69 OP   Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

I think the honesty/openness of a swinging couple can be summarised by the fact you can bump into someone together in every day life and afterwards say “he/she had an attractive face or body I’d love to fuck him/her”

This happened to my wife and I at Southport beach yesterday. A lady who had retired there, in her 50s had parked up next to us as we ate sandwiches. She laid her two chairs out and said hello and that she was waiting for her husband who was bringing their young grandkids down. She was chatty and said they had retired to a village less than a mile from the beach and most afternoons she can down to the beach to too up her tab and enjoy a quiet beer or wine on the beach.

We made a connection as her daughters lived within two miles of us back in Yorkshire. She was blonde and bubbly and had suberbly tanned and large beautiful breasts. We chatted for 20 minutes and thanked her for her Sri ice about local restaurants and bars.

As we left I said to my wife, what a lovely lady. My wife said yes what a beautiful tan too, I bet you’d love to cum on her tits. We laughed.

That’s the the honesty and openness of a swinging married couple.

Best not to say it after meeting members of her family though.,.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Are you hoping this woman is on fab and reads this?

By *ogerroger69 OP   Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Haha spoken like a true swinger!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic