FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice...

Advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vrider OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hi all,

So I'm fairly new to using the forum but not new to the site.

I'm finding it really difficult to even start conversations with anyone. I'm not sure if it's because of the fact that men out number women so much here or if it's because I've never managed to talk to anyone to get verified

I've read through the FAQ and looked thru posts on here and I think I'm doing everything right....

I'm not sure what I'm asking really, maybe is my profile a bit shit.

I know I take terrible pictures, I always have. Makes online dating and such a right ballache for me.

I'm probably risking getting roasted to shit but any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

So I'm fairly new to using the forum but not new to the site.

I'm finding it really difficult to even start conversations with anyone. I'm not sure if it's because of the fact that men out number women so much here or if it's because I've never managed to talk to anyone to get verified

I've read through the FAQ and looked thru posts on here and I think I'm doing everything right....

I'm not sure what I'm asking really, maybe is my profile a bit shit.

I know I take terrible pictures, I always have. Makes online dating and such a right ballache for me.

I'm probably risking getting roasted to shit but any advice would be appreciated "

Waste of time on here mate being a single guy

No chance. Better off joining a dating group or going out to meet in clubs etc. Just wasting your time hoping someone will contact you who is genuine.

Chester

Hey.

Yea I had kinda gotten that idea. It's the same with all online stuff i guess. Thirsty guys filling gurls inboxes with stuff.

At least it's not just me. Tbh I was starting to get depressed because of it. Sometimes it's like shouting into the void and getting no reply

I'd definitely like to try going to a club but again it feels a little odd if I just turned up to one on my own as a single guy.

OP.. my advice is to slow down...join in more in the forums...I'm nothing to look at but I have a few friends on here that I could meet up with if I wanted...I'm active in the forums...95% of people either hate me or dont notice me....but 5% like me and want to chat....so take your time and get involved. .your make mistakes so learn from those....dont message everyone x

Couples I meet away from the site have a different outlook and just want fun.

Ones I've exchanged messages on here are the same.

People you'd always have a great time with.

I've been enjoying people near the 50 age range never a bad meet yet.

Chester

"OP.. my advice is to slow down...join in more in the forums...I'm nothing to look at but I have a few friends on here that I could meet up with if I wanted...I'm active in the forums...95% of people either hate me or dont notice me....but 5% like me and want to chat....so take your time and get involved. .your make mistakes so learn from those....dont message everyone x"

Yep yep.

Seems like good advice.

I've never had a problem like this. I've always felt like I've been pretty good at meeting people. Lockdown has hit me pretty hard if I'm honest. Living alone and being a single 30 odd year old bloke when all your friends have started to have families can make you feel pretty lonely at times.

Anyway, I'm not here to moan. Just to be part of all this a bit more!

You profile is fine, you could have some more pics, add a little variety. I used to be terrible at taking pics, but I’ve practised a lot (A LOT) and I’m pretty good at it now, it’s just trial and error.

As other have said, get involved in the forum and don’t give up hope.

weve found meeting people on here is night on imposible,what you can do on here is find out about socials and parties, thats how we find most of our friends, its much easyer to meet up face to face, alot on here dont want to meet for various reasons, and thats thier right, we prefere to make friends with benifits, but joining in on the forums etc will get you known and hopefully invited to a social or something, but remember that most arent looking for single men, so im afraid its always going to be hard for you

Chester

"You profile is fine, you could have some more pics, add a little variety. I used to be terrible at taking pics, but I’ve practised a lot (A LOT) and I’m pretty good at it now, it’s just trial and error.

As other have said, get involved in the forum and don’t give up hope. "

Thank you!!

I do have more pictures but I'm not a fan of them/I had them up for ages and assumed it was poor pictures that were making it hard (no pun) for me

Chester

"weve found meeting people on here is night on imposible,what you can do on here is find out about socials and parties, thats how we find most of our friends, its much easyer to meet up face to face, alot on here dont want to meet for various reasons, and thats thier right, we prefere to make friends with benifits, but joining in on the forums etc will get you known and hopefully invited to a social or something, but remember that most arent looking for single men, so im afraid its always going to be hard for you"

Thanks!!

Yea I'm really getting that impression. At least I know it's not just me being fugly or a bellend

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

When we have meet single men it’s mostly in clubs , it would be a risk to invite one to our home before we have meet them

Chester

"When we have meet single men it’s mostly in clubs , it would be a risk to invite one to our home before we have meet them "

I get that.

I met this girl off tinder a few weeks ago, after like 3 messages she offered to come to my house rather than meeting in town.

The balls on some people!!

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

It's a sex site not a find your soul mate long term partner site

Tbh I find it a waste of time you'd be better off going down the pub n mingling

Chester

"It's a sex site not a find your soul mate long term partner site

Tbh I find it a waste of time you'd be better off going down the pub n mingling "

I'm well aware it's a sex site matey!!

Unfortunately you do need to talk to people before you try to stick your knob in them. Life would be much easier without having to do that bit hey ho!

» Add a new message to this topic