FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couple friends

Couple friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

How does everyone make couple friends? We find its like dating as a couple.. which isn't always easy.

I guess we're looking for friends with a bit extra that we can hang out with too.

Any advice or tips on how to achieve this would be fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We struggled for two years (granted, one of them was lockdown) but took the plunge and went to Swingathon in July - 400 swingers camped in a field for a long weekend. We found it much easier to make friends in that situation and just last night one of the couples came round for dinner at 7pm and didn't leave until 4am after about three hours of sexy times

"We struggled for two years (granted, one of them was lockdown) but took the plunge and went to Swingathon in July - 400 swingers camped in a field for a long weekend. We found it much easier to make friends in that situation and just last night one of the couples came round for dinner at 7pm and didn't leave until 4am after about three hours of sexy times "

Well we do like to camp.... When is this on?

G x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, great thread as we would like something similar too x

We met couple friends at the club we use. Be nice to meet some from fab

Claire

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Best done in real life as there's no Internet to hide behind. We go to the club and have made friends quite easily. We are also naturists and again have found friends that way.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

If you play with couples, you'll click with some more than others. Some you'll arrange to meet again,some maybe not. It's really is great when you all click

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

This is what we hope to achieve.

Good friends

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We hoped to make couple and single male friends. So far it hasn't happened but we're still open to the idea

It's literally just finding the right people! There are some out there

Miss S x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Well we do like to camp.... When is this on? "

Message 84_kinky_kabins or have a look at their profile. The next one is over the August bank holiday weekend (were signed up for that one).

By *r.SJMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

As a couple I believe it's possible and did so when part of such, social side is definitely important and where we built our friendships from but...

as a single bloke it's totally different Much harder to stand out from the crowd and be seen initially, so the genuine and honest conversation etc just gets lost in the plethora. X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As a couple I believe it's possible and did so when part of such, social side is definitely important and where we built our friendships from but...

as a single bloke it's totally different Much harder to stand out from the crowd and be seen initially, so the genuine and honest conversation etc just gets lost in the plethora. X"

I'm going to disagree with you there. Genuine, honest conversation stands out in our in box. That might be because we have tight filters and due to our age and preferences receive way fewer messages than many but nevertheless, the good messages are thrown into sharp relief by the bad

Wow! We're definitly going to follow this thread, as this is exactly what we're after.

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We've said it loads of times to eachother and on here. The one wmthing we would love to find is another couple that we could have a decent friendship with. Not just play but be able to go out together for dinner drinks etc and be able to have a friendship with both in a kinky sexy way and also a totally vanilla and social way.

Any one around the Watford are that this appeals to feel free to message lol

"Hi, great thread as we would like something similar too x"

Its hard isn't it

"We met couple friends at the club we use. Be nice to meet some from fab

Claire "

We used to live up that way.. which is your local?

X

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We have made loads of frinds, met some on fab, but most at organised socials and in clubs, ow and on holidays xxx ps always happy to chat with couples to see how we all get along have a nice day everyone

This is exactly what we are looking for! Friends with good chat, bit of food, few drinks etc and then some fun.

The internet should invent some way for sexually liberated couples to meet each other....

"As a couple I believe it's possible and did so when part of such, social side is definitely important and where we built our friendships from but...

as a single bloke it's totally different Much harder to stand out from the crowd and be seen initially, so the genuine and honest conversation etc just gets lost in the plethora. X

I'm going to disagree with you there. Genuine, honest conversation stands out in our in box. That might be because we have tight filters and due to our age and preferences receive way fewer messages than many but nevertheless, the good messages are thrown into sharp relief by the bad "

I think as a couple we can be skeptical of single males purely because we want a couple experience. I could easily have many conversations but I would always worry that I would be giving people (the single male) the wrong impression...not because I think they are just after sex but we are on a swinging site so there is always going to be that present... and like I say its just not what we are wanting. So I can imagine its hard but there are some people out there who want that

"This is exactly what we are looking for! Friends with good chat, bit of food, few drinks etc and then some fun.

The internet should invent some way for sexually liberated couples to meet each other.... "

If only eh?!

Even with sites like this its hard to meet people, still have to find likeminded people, strike up a conversation, work at it - which is often much harder online.... maybe I am just socially awkward online too

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

Would love to find a couple we could trust and have fun with. Knowing they were std free and have bare back fun.

"This is exactly what we are looking for! Friends with good chat, bit of food, few drinks etc and then some fun.

The internet should invent some way for sexually liberated couples to meet each other....

If only eh?!

Even with sites like this its hard to meet people, still have to find likeminded people, strike up a conversation, work at it - which is often much harder online.... maybe I am just socially awkward online too "

We are both very chatty (but don't ask Mrs N about our new puppy, she won't shut up about it!).

Due to be in quest this Friday. Just saying.... M

If only eh?!

Even with sites like this its hard to meet people, still have to find likeminded people, strike up a conversation, work at it - which is often much harder online.... maybe I am just socially awkward online too

We are both very chatty (but don't ask Mrs N about our new puppy, she won't shut up about it!).

Due to be in quest this Friday. Just saying.... M"

Oh dear you have us both at puppy! I am pretty sure D would spend more time swapping puppy pictures than swapping!

"Would love to find a couple we could trust and have fun with. Knowing they were std free and have bare back fun. "

I like the idea of being STI free but I kinda think bareback would take a LOT of trust and some sort of exclusivity

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

as a single bloke it's totally different Much harder to stand out from the crowd and be seen initially, so the genuine and honest conversation etc just gets lost in the plethora. X"

Want new friends who are swinger friendly.

Got to meet in real life.

Club, party, holiday, whatever.

It's that face to face meeting that makes all the difference.

"Well we do like to camp.... When is this on?

Message 84_kinky_kabins or have a look at their profile. The next one is over the August bank holiday weekend (were signed up for that one)."

Thank you will show D later

By *winger coupleCouple  over a year ago

Reading Berkshire

We made lots of couple friends in clubs.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Same here, would like to meet a local couple that we get on with and a bi girl that my wife can call her girlfriend.

» Add a new message to this topic