FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > popularity

popularity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

In reverse. Much more popular in real life than on fab. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab? "

I'm a hero in the real world

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd say more in the real world

i get no looks.

but thats not important, what is important to me is finding out who you are.

im sure a lot of you ladies get looks just dont see it

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'd say more in the real world "

Think men like it when I show more flesh lol I usually totally cover up but on a beach day, men pay attention more

"I'd say more in the real world

Think men like it when I show more flesh lol I usually totally cover up but on a beach day, men pay attention more "

there you go then.

you have attraction

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab? "

Quite surprised at that OP, thought you would get a lot of attention in the real world based on your pics.

By *rowser79Man  over a year ago

Cork

With so many men on here and the confidence that ‘hiding’ behind a keyboard gives it stands to reason you get hit on more here. Guys who wouldn’t be confident enough to approach you in person would be more likely to chance their arm messaging you here!

As for your original question…….as a single guy on here there’s too much competition from better looking guys on here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What is fab popularity though?

In the real world I take people as I find them and never concern myself with popularity contests.

I take the same approach on here but others have said that they didn't think I would chat to them because I'm so popular in the forums.

Just because I post on a semi regular basis doesn't make me popular. In fact because I take a no bs approach I'd argue it makes me less popular.

Perceived popularity is a thing on here.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab?

Quite surprised at that OP, thought you would get a lot of attention in the real world based on your pics."

no men never approach me apart from the cray cray ones lol

Yes I gets lots of messages n ppl wanting to meet on fab off fab I’m alone most of the time

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"What is fab popularity though?

In the real world I take people as I find them and never concern myself with popularity contests.

I take the same approach on here but others have said that they didn't think I would chat to them because I'm so popular in the forums.

Just because I post on a semi regular basis doesn't make me popular. In fact because I take a no bs approach I'd argue it makes me less popular.

Perceived popularity is a thing on here. "

popularity is good as you're more likely to find someone you're compactible with. Unless you're super lucky to find the right person from afew looking at your profile and messaging you. In reality, we know that's unlikely?

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

a

It's the total opposite for me OP, I'm pretty much ignored on Fab but I get a lot of female attention in person; which is why I enjoy clubs so much.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab? a

It's the total opposite for me OP, I'm pretty much ignored on Fab but I get a lot of female attention in person; which is why I enjoy clubs so much.

"

I can't wait to go to some clubs and see if i get as much attention there as on fab be interested to find out if its my face putting people off or not

By *rowser79Man  over a year ago

Cork

"I can't wait to go to some clubs and see if i get as much attention there as on fab be interested to find out if its my face putting people off or not "

You’ll get loads of attentions in clubs because there’ll be likeminded people who’ll be more comfortable around you and feel more confident approaching you there

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Physically it's dame on fab and in real life for me. Just in real life they tend to look rather than approach.

Personality wise it's the same too.

you can tell how popular you are when your replies to a thread are constantly overlooked by the op but they reply to others.

thankfully im not that rude

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 15:17:14]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"you can tell how popular you are when your replies to a thread are constantly overlooked by the op but they reply to others.

thankfully im not that rude"

I'm Billy no mates on that score

I'm not popular here OR in real life!

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

On here yes, but then I don't walk around in just my underwear in the real world

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not popular here OR in real life! "

Nor us but it's fine. We're happy

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

On fab yes , on the forums no

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi hun.

It used to be that way for me when I was slimmer and had a much higher profile on here. Embarrassingly I was often introduced to people as ‘fab famous’ or ‘fab royalty’. Fortunately I didn’t take the hype seriously - and on the upside I got to meet, chat to and occasionally shag some marvellous people.

In the real world I’m a working middle aged mum and often pretty invisible - which is how I like it a lot of the time. The last thing my teenagers want or need is for their mum to look ‘hot’ or be ogled when we’re out.

For that reason I always had two very different personas.

Now I’ve put weight on and gained a few more wrinkles with the menopause I get to be invisible everywhere!

Think it's cause I'm fab people get to see what is hiding under your clothes. Start wearing bikinis and you'll get guys coming from all sides in the real world haha

Personally I want to approach a lass out and about but either don't know what to say or feel like I'm going to be bothering her.

I never get approached and don't think I've ever caught anyone looking at me unless you count my ex haha

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Personally I want to approach a lass out and about but either don't know what to say or feel like I'm going to be bothering her.

I never get approached and don't think I've ever caught anyone looking at me unless you count my ex haha"

Hundreds of years ago when I was young men would just start talking. Most of them would back off if I made it clear I wasn't interested. I think all these dating apps have made it more difficult for people in real life

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Cherry I’m at a loss with you tbh. From what I remember if you’re profile before you blocked me your a pretty hot looking woman and definitely popular on fab. As long as I can remember you have been looking for that one fwb and as your still looking I assume you haven’t found one. I also assume you’re photos are real so you’re obviously hot in the real world too so why you’re not getting approached by suitable guys out there I really am at a loss? Have you any ideas yourself? I do know a few women who unless they find absolute perfection they won’t dive in and they are all living sexless and lonely lives. Could it be your setting an unattainable bar ?

Malcolm x

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Ha ha ! I’ve just realised you have unblocked me

Not really it’s about the same. Still I’ve been told, “god loves a trier!”. Just shame I’m not religious lol

"Ha ha ! I’ve just realised you have unblocked me "

Awkward

"Personally I want to approach a lass out and about but either don't know what to say or feel like I'm going to be bothering her.

I never get approached and don't think I've ever caught anyone looking at me unless you count my ex haha

Hundreds of years ago when I was young men would just start talking. Most of them would back off if I made it clear I wasn't interested. I think all these dating apps have made it more difficult for people in real life"

Yes I 100% agree with that. But they aren't helpful at all as even some of my female mates have said that they're pointless.

The only time I've actually had a proper chat with a lass is when I've been at a party or a nightclub. But even then it has not really lead to anywhere as I'm not the greatest as progressing from going from the chatting to the let's go stage. Been on nights out and my mates have called me an idiot for not taking her home and I was like... She was into me? haha

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes, offline no one looks at me twice.

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"you can tell how popular you are when your replies to a thread are constantly overlooked by the op but they reply to others.

thankfully im not that rude"

Us with the transparent posts! ()

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Flik gets attention in real life and on here but for me (paul) it's all in real life, which is fine by me.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

You have to make a bit of an effort in the real world to string a sentence together.

Fancy a shag, as a chat up line in a bar doesn't tend to work for me in the real world.

Apart from Cap D'Agde, where I actively encourage it and generally say yes, there and then....

This isn't just for the men, some of the ladies out there are even worse in the conversation stakes...

Have fun.

Liz. X

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I tend to keep a pretty low profile both on here and in real life. Have never really aspired to be in the popular crowd and I'm usually quite happy hanging out on the perifery with the geeks and misfits.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Used to get a fair bit of attention when I went out to pubs and that, but I’ve been fairly reclusive since 2012 so on here suits my lazy pulling style better.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hundreds of years ago when I was young men would just start talking. Most of them would back off if I made it clear I wasn't interested. I think all these dating apps have made it more difficult for people in real life

Yes I 100% agree with that. But they aren't helpful at all as even some of my female mates have said that they're pointless.

The only time I've actually had a proper chat with a lass is when I've been at a party or a nightclub. But even then it has not really lead to anywhere as I'm not the greatest as progressing from going from the chatting to the let's go stage. Been on nights out and my mates have called me an idiot for not taking her home and I was like... She was into me? haha"

I know a bit of how it is for the younger dating generation nowadays from our kids. One's married but they met through mutual friends the other is very friendly and will literally strike up a conversation anywhere with anybody and never seems short of a date. However it does seem far less acceptable to approach people cold now.

The only time I've actually had a proper chat with a lass is when I've been at a party or a nightclub. But even then it has not really lead to anywhere as I'm not the greatest as progressing from going from the chatting to the let's go stage. Been on nights out and my mates have called me an idiot for not taking her home and I was like... She was into me? haha

I know a bit of how it is for the younger dating generation nowadays from our kids. One's married but they met through mutual friends the other is very friendly and will literally strike up a conversation anywhere with anybody and never seems short of a date. However it does seem far less acceptable to approach people cold now. "

It's not a matter of being cold. It's a matter of women finding it creepy or annoying these days. I would have thought it would have been flattering for a guy to come up and complement you. But then I've seem a mate at uni do that and the girl has said "well I didn't get dressed for your approval". I just thought what even are people these days. Wasn't even a fact he was a bad looking guy. It was the fact that people don't know what a complement is these day so approaching a person is near impossible because you don't know if they're gonna see it as a predatory attack or an insult.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"On fab yes , on the forums no "

yeah me too, I get inundated with messages but nothing in real life or on forums. like to see if i meet people in clubs

"On fab yes , on the forums no

yeah me too, I get inundated with messages but nothing in real life or on forums. like to see if i meet people in clubs "

I'll be honest. Looking at your body can't comment on your face as you don't show it on your profile. You are definitely up there on the attractive scale so in the real world guys are probably shy to come up to you or because of your age maybe assume you already have someone in your life so don't want to bother you.

"i get no looks.

but thats not important, what is important to me is finding out who you are.

im sure a lot of you ladies get looks just dont see it "

I'm shocked by this. You're gorgeous.

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

people are a lot braver behind a keyboard, ridiculous

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

In the real world I get to show my personality more so far more interesting in real life,

On fab I’m invisible

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab? a

I can't wait to go to some clubs and see if i get as much attention there as on fab be interested to find out if its my face putting people off or not "

I rarely get approached in real life... Definitely my face that's the problem... It says everything so I don't need to

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I definitely get more attention here than irl. I might need to try going out to the pubs topless

I’d say I get the same amount of attention. Live it’s my eyes that attract, on here my arse

I'm aloof in both worlds, so nobody approaches

Brentwood

"I definitely get more attention here than irl. I might need to try going out to the pubs topless "

If you do I will need the details of when and where

I'm the opposite.

By *uddly GoblinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Personally I get more attention in the real world than on here but still not complaining

I probably get a similar amount of attention, on here and irl.

I get more messages on here though

Brentwood

"I probably get a similar amount of attention, on here and irl.

I get more messages on here though "

One of the best bodies on fab

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 12:22:40]

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Well here is a different ball game to me! Yes I get approached more than normal life through fab but I attract better looks and personalities in real world or while in clubs

By *errocaWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

It's the opposite for me, I have much more success in the 'real' world, than on fab.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I would probably have a better chances in the real world. Lol.

Same here

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

"In person, I rarely get looked at, asked out etc but in the fab world, it a completely different story like I live a double life. Do you feel the same way when you go on fab?

Quite surprised at that OP, thought you would get a lot of attention in the real world based on your pics.

no men never approach me apart from the cray

cray ones lol "

Driven round 5 times now and still can’t find you

It's obvious really. In a real world people are not looking at you for sex. Lust etc but as a human being. On Fab you are a potential sex partner. Not rocket science.

"I probably get a similar amount of attention, on here and irl.

I get more messages on here though

One of the best bodies on fab "

Thank you

Fab is a captive audience...people are looking for people....in real world we have other things on our mind....

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

I try my best to elusive and aloof in order to swirve attention. Its a bit more difficult to do that in real life.

By *lexMegasMan  over a year ago

WREXHAM

Used to never have much trouble finding someone bars or clubs. My cheeky smile and wit saw to that. Though I've been married (now separated) for most of the last eight years so no idea how to approach someone in this post covid world!

On here I'm just another bloke in a sea of cocks I guess.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

More I don't seek popularity either outside or on fab. But by comparison I have more friendships outside of fab than on - ironically probably only guy on fab who's not looking to get laid

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It's obvious really. In a real world people are not looking at you for sex. Lust etc but as a human being. On Fab you are a potential sex partner. Not rocket science. "

I disagree as how comes some members say they're more popular with opposite sex outside of fab?

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

Its extremely easy to hide behind a phone, alot people be more braver x

Fab and the real world certainly two different tales

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Nothing going on here OR in the ‘real’ world. I’m not particularly bothered though, I’m happy in my own company mostly.

» Add a new message to this topic