FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why more Bi Women than men??

Why more Bi Women than men??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What’s your thoughts?"
Im sure it's fairly equal but on here more women are welcomed for being bi but bi men are outcast in some ways & thats why many are closet bi's or as some like to call it fab straight lol

By *weetncurvyWoman  over a year ago

Fife

For some reason bi women are much more widely accepted on here, causing a lot of bi or curious guys to put straight on their profiles, hence the term "fab straight" x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are way more bi men on Fab that are willing to admit it, in part because of the number of women and couples who won’t meet bi men. Lots of guys would rather be dishonest about who they are for fear of missing out on some people who wouldn’t like them if they were honest. It seems insane to us, but hey, to each their own.

Bi guys are dammed.

Simple as that.

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"What’s your thoughts?Im sure it's fairly equal but on here more women are welcomed for being bi but bi men are outcast in some ways & thats why many are closet bi's or as some like to call it fab straight lol "

Yeah I've started blocking"straight" men.

There are plenty, but they keep it secret

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Unfortunately many men can't admit it to themselves they are bi, let alone others.

"Unfortunately many men can't admit it to themselves they are bi, let alone others."

Also many of the 'bi' women are just straight - pretending to be bi to attract more men.

Dunno,

According to guys who message me all men are secretly bi and want their cock to be sucked by men

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Because mysogynistic thinking harms men too...

Men face an immense amount of stigma when it comes to their sexuality with gay or bi men facing accusations of being 'less of a man' etc.

Also bi/homophobia is real yo!

By *moothLeanBodMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I get more 'straight' men asking for last minute meets than bi...

I think as a population there's likely to be an even spread, but saying you're bi is a big thing still for many men.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It's as others said because bisexuality in men is often frowned upon on fab. Bi women are always encouraged and welcomed, but some women and couples won't meet bi men, so they cover it up.

It's a double standard on here sadly.

Miss

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’d say 50% of the messages I receive are from straight guys profiles. That’s just looking at the ones I’ve received recently as a straw poll.

Unfortunately that’s the site and the way it is on here.

By *llie_worcMan  over a year ago

bristol

Women are attractive, men are more just useful

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"There are plenty, but they keep it secret "

That's probably very true lol

I hope that sooner, rather than later, everyone sees sexuality as a spectrum. Some men are 100% straight and that’s fine, they place their-self at one end the spectrum. But, it doesn’t have to be all or nothing does it?

I think Sexuality is fluid & can change over time, too. Again, some men are 100% sure they are straight and that’s fine.

I’ve had the question myself as a bi-girl, why I tend to look for straight men over bi-men. I felt like a massive hypocrite! I think it’s ok to have a preference, but what was it based on?

A warped opinion that bi-guys are are less manly? Maybe it’s society, drilling it into us that real men shouldn’t show emotion & we’re brought up to think bi-men are more effeminate & therefore look for a certain type?

Anyway, I have come to realise I’m open to meeting bi-men & I would like to think I would empower any guy I meet to explore his curiosity, wether that be with another guy, tv/ts, Mff, Mmf or, whatever they wanted to try!

Can you really be 100% sure if you haven’t tried it?

Life’s too short. Try before you bi!

the amount of men who have straight on thier profile and message us telling us they are bi is amazing, instant block fro us, what else are they lying about?

if people wont meet openl bi men then its thier loss, i would have hoped that in this day and age people would be more open, but sadly not, we have never hidden the fact that we are both bi, and if someone wont meet us because of that, then fine thats thier choice, plenty of others will

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Unfortunately many men can't admit it to themselves they are bi, let alone others."

You don't understand they're not Bi........ But......

First, the point about dishonestly describing yourself - years ago I met a couple where the guy was listed as straight then began sucking me. When I asked him why he did not describe himself as bi, he said they got too many weirdo's. I declined to

fuck him and he went off in a huff. Didn't go back!

Second, about men afraid of being thought effeminate. In the couple I am seeing now, the husband won't admit his bi side to his wife beyond a bit of oral, so we meet separately for man on man fun which I feel quite guilty about (deceiving his very nice wife) and am also frustrated as if we did everything together as mmf, it could be really amazing. That's why I'm on the lookout for another bi couple to enjoy that.

More fun with then selves!!

It's just the way of this crazy fab world. Conversely we've met women in the past who actually prefer straight but will play bi because their partner wants them to.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"It's just the way of this crazy fab world. Conversely we've met women in the past who actually prefer straight but will play bi because their partner wants them to.

"

Yes we have as well and it's no fun. People need to be honest about what they enjoy and want to do.

We are. Boggles my mind so many others dont respect that though. If somone lies to get a meet, that persons not worth meeting in the first place imo.

Shame ha

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"It's just the way of this crazy fab world. Conversely we've met women in the past who actually prefer straight but will play bi because their partner wants them to.

Yes we have as well and it's no fun. People need to be honest about what they enjoy and want to do.

We are. Boggles my mind so many others dont respect that though. If somone lies to get a meet, that persons not worth meeting in the first place imo. "

This is so true

I'm straight and Jack can be orally bi with the right couple, I'm sure this goes against us.

However I'd rather we were totally honest and ourselves and got meets due to that, rather than lying about it.

Miss

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it fear of STI? The final shadow of the "gay plague"?

Surely, women doing oral on each other is far less likely to pass on a disease.

Or is it machismo? Sort of "I'm not gay just because I suck other guy's cocks and take it up the arse" There are however a great many more bi men on here now than 8 years ago when I first joined.

Personally I blame the birth control pill. All those female hormones in the tap water affect young boys growing up.

By *iscreetMan_UKMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Men are more concerned about labels.

There are plenty of men on here who identify as straight, have straight on their profiles (some even restrict contact from single males), but enjoy a bit of fantasy chat with other men or have had actual sexual contact with men.

It’s the old joke “It’s not gay if there’s no eye contact”. Sadly, a lot of men feel this way.

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Most Ben are bi curious

After 3 pints

Trust me x

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Fine by me haha

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

It's funny. You have a sex site yet people are still scared to be open about what they like sexually. Our first meet ever the male half changed profile to bi on the day of the meet . Our first party was supposed to be straight and the first thing the host wanted to do was suck my cock.

Just be what you are . If more of the so called single guys admitted that they are bi or want to swing they might be surprised that there wife or girlfriends probably want to too. Women are as rude if not more ridd than guys .

We only meet bi guys doesnt mean we have to play bi (all be it a real turn on for the wife) but the option is there and generally it's far more fun when you can do something without fear of being frowned upon .

If your not bi fine . If you are dont be ashamed of it.

The site is supposed to be for people to meet like minded people to have fun with sunless judging and more fucking

Just pick wisely

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"There are plenty, but they keep it secret "

I get loads of ‘Straight Guys’ fab my pics some want to suck my cock lol

"Fine by me haha"

Impeccable timing... Ben

"It's funny. You have a sex site yet people are still scared to be open about what they like sexually. Our first meet ever the male half changed profile to bi on the day of the meet . Our first party was supposed to be straight and the first thing the host wanted to do was suck my cock.

Just be what you are . If more of the so called single guys admitted that they are bi or want to swing they might be surprised that there wife or girlfriends probably want to too. Women are as rude if not more ridd than guys .

We only meet bi guys doesnt mean we have to play bi (all be it a real turn on for the wife) but the option is there and generally it's far more fun when you can do something without fear of being frowned upon .

If your not bi fine . If you are dont be ashamed of it.

The site is supposed to be for people to meet like minded people to have fun with sunless judging and more fucking

Just pick wisely "

Good post and well said

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

Agree with everyone here - there are more bi guys than you'd think, they just hide it to make themselves more appealing to straight couples.

It's a shame that on a Swingers site, people don't feel comfortable enough to say exactly who they are and what they are after.

My experience over the years indicates to me that bisexuality is VERY wide spread amongst men, but they seem to be the most closeted people of all. Straight men easily form the majority in society, but gay and bi men make up a much bigger part of the population than is thought.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Unfortunately many men can't admit it to themselves they are bi, let alone others.

Also many of the 'bi' women are just straight - pretending to be bi to attract more men. "

This ^^^^^^^^^^

By *euve4usCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Our experience too - vast majority of “straight” guys are at least bi oral. A lot are open to more.

» Add a new message to this topic