FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Impromptu Encounters

Impromptu Encounters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BB and NN OP   Couple  over a year ago

York

So we’ve just been chatting about some of our favourite most memorable impromptu sessions and it hit us wondering what everyone else’s where?

Ours was about 3 years ago, staying in a hotel and spa and we booked a couples hot stone massage.

We were both laid on single massage tables in the same room about 3 ft apart. The masseuses gave us both an amazing massage but towards the end (and when we chatted afterwards) both spent about 5 mins playing very close to our genitalia, even at one point a finger dipped in my very wet pussy. They then offered to suck Nicks cock if we agreed to a big tip.

Wow it was sensational, he was laid on his back I was sat on his face grinding away whilst they took it in turns to blow him….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"So we’ve just been chatting about some of our favourite most memorable impromptu sessions and it hit us wondering what everyone else’s where?

Ours was about 3 years ago, staying in a hotel and spa and we booked a couples hot stone massage.

We were both laid on single massage tables in the same room about 3 ft apart. The masseuses gave us both an amazing massage but towards the end (and when we chatted afterwards) both spent about 5 mins playing very close to our genitalia, even at one point a finger dipped in my very wet pussy. They then offered to suck Nicks cock if we agreed to a big tip.

Wow it was sensational, he was laid on his back I was sat on his face grinding away whilst they took it in turns to blow him…."

Pm the hotel name and address, I’ll get it booked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic