FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Should I try bi

Should I try bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi and thanks for looking at my post. I’m currently thinking of visiting a local glory home for some sexual relief. I love receiving oral and was wondering on your thoughts. Would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi and thanks for looking at my post. I’m currently thinking of visiting a local glory home for some sexual relief. I love receiving oral and was wondering on your thoughts. Would you?"

It's a bit one sided if you're only so you can be sucked off. It works two ways. He sucks you, you suck him. If you are not willing to have a cock in your mouth then don't go

"Hi and thanks for looking at my post. I’m currently thinking of visiting a local glory home for some sexual relief. I love receiving oral and was wondering on your thoughts. Would you?"

Go for it.

You’ve got nothing to loose, and if you don’t like it, you never have to do it again, but at least you’ll know you tried.

"Hi and thanks for looking at my post. I’m currently thinking of visiting a local glory home for some sexual relief. I love receiving oral and was wondering on your thoughts. Would you?

It's a bit one sided if you're only so you can be sucked off. It works two ways. He sucks you, you suck him. If you are not willing to have a cock in your mouth then don't go"

Most GHs the person who’s gh it is, doesn’t want to be sucked, they just get off on sucking anonymous dudes.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Ultimately only you can decide if it's something you want to do OP - what I would say though is there's no shame in it, and it doesn't have to "mean" anything but you need to feel comfortable in yourself that you want to do it for you

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

No

» Add a new message to this topic