FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BDSM/Dominance and rough Fucking

BDSM/Dominance and rough Fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *C7995X OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We are looking to explore this a little further (JUSD as a couple initially so please don’t bombard us with your msgs about how u will do this and that to me blah blah blah.)

We have always had a little throat grab, tit, face, pussy and arse slap (nothing to extreme or aggressive) but now looking to explore a little deeper. Any ideas or tips from people ok the know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have fun

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Talk with each other about what excites you, what you're unsure about, and what's off the menu.

London

"Talk with each other about what excites you, what you're unsure about, and what's off the menu. "

Thanks. We are more after ideas, toy recommendations, suggestions etc. But thanks for replying.

Luton

"Talk with each other about what excites you, what you're unsure about, and what's off the menu.

Thanks. We are more after ideas, toy recommendations, suggestions etc. But thanks for replying. "

What sort of play and toys are you thinking of? I don't currently know whether to recommend an inflating dildo, a rubber paddle or a St Andrews Cross

London

"Talk with each other about what excites you, what you're unsure about, and what's off the menu.

Thanks. We are more after ideas, toy recommendations, suggestions etc. But thanks for replying.

What sort of play and toys are you thinking of? I don't currently know whether to recommend an inflating dildo, a rubber paddle or a St Andrews Cross "

Oh a St. Andrew’s Cross? Take it one individual is tied to that we’re guessing ?

Luton

"

Oh a St. Andrew’s Cross? Take it one individual is tied to that we’re guessing ? "

Yes, it's an X shaped cross that one person is tied/cuffed to, legs and arms stretched in the X shaped. Gives great access to their bum for spanking, paddling or flogging and access to the genitals and back too.

Often the dominant will practice impact play on the bum while maybe alternating this with kisses or gentle touches of the back and neck.

"We are looking to explore this a little further (JUSD as a couple initially so please don’t bombard us with your msgs about how u will do this and that to me blah blah blah.)

We have always had a little throat grab, tit, face, pussy and arse slap (nothing to extreme or aggressive) but now looking to explore a little deeper. Any ideas or tips from people ok the know? "

Are you looking for extra equipment/toys for punishment or furniture?

Maybe visit shibari classes to see that's your thing?

How about suspension? I am a male sub. I thought that's something I would never enjoy. But when I tried it out, the feeling was at a whole different level. But needs a lot if practice before you try it out yourself.

Things you can try by yourself at home - nipple torture with clamps and maybe candle wax?

Do it because you really want to.Then if you enjoy it just push your boundaries

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

A very sexy activity good luck!

London

"We are looking to explore this a little further (JUSD as a couple initially so please don’t bombard us with your msgs about how u will do this and that to me blah blah blah.)

We have always had a little throat grab, tit, face, pussy and arse slap (nothing to extreme or aggressive) but now looking to explore a little deeper. Any ideas or tips from people ok the know?

Are you looking for extra equipment/toys for punishment or furniture?"

Not to sure. We would just like to up it a little. Nothing extreme but more than what we are doing now. If that makes sense. Possibly a bit of discreet furniture and toys perhaps

London

"Maybe visit shibari classes to see that's your thing?

How about suspension? I am a male sub. I thought that's something I would never enjoy. But when I tried it out, the feeling was at a whole different level. But needs a lot if practice before you try it out yourself.

Things you can try by yourself at home - nipple torture with clamps and maybe candle wax?"

Nipple clamps. Good idea. Hot wax? Not sure if we could handle that yet

Are you looking for extra equipment/toys for punishment or furniture?

Not to sure. We would just like to up it a little. Nothing extreme but more than what we are doing now. If that makes sense. Possibly a bit of discreet furniture and toys perhaps "

Maybe you could visit certain type of shops with alternative toys.

Worth a search online, that aren't too far away....

To hold and see toys, has a different insight and feel when you touch them before you buy

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Floggers are good starting toys, there are so many different types, sizes, lengths etc. They can tickle, sting or really thud!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I love blindfolding, gagging a guy and whipping/edging him until he explodes

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

The world you are talking about is as deep as it is wide. There is no single start and end and as such without really knowing what you like and dislike its hard to give meaningful advice.

There are online BDSM checklists that lists all manner of activities (not to be confused with the BDSM test that implies you are Dom/sub/rigger etc.) that can be a fun prompt for you.

There is also a website that you can both use that does something similar, you answer some questions and come up with things you both enjoy.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want some more advice.

As mentioned above ..talk and discussion is paramount..safe words and all in between and above and beyond.. we use literally a 10 page questionaire to go through every possible scenario built up together over the years.. we have a vanilla and kink side amd that side we treat serious as its a fetish in itself..Fet..li%e etc has broadened our horizons also.. Good luck on your road OP.. Wish you good fun and naughty times literally!

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

TBH you are learning to swim by throwing yourselves into the deep end of the pool from the 10 metre board.

What you want to do sounds like edgeplay. Edgeplay can have adverse psychological and physical harm if you don't know what you are doing.

To break it down for you, work out your ideas of dominance and submission first. Everyone has their own ideas of dominance and submission. You have to do the work to decide what works for you. I suggest not only lists of activities but those that deal with needs and wants. What are your drivers for the dominant and submissive role? What does each want out of their role? Read the books and talk to experienced people about dominance and submission. There are experience people on Fab if you don't want to face the other place

Do the research on how to use toys, understand how to use whips, canes and floggers before using them. Preferably do the courses when the world opens up.

Before ch0king someone, even light ch0king, do you know the structure of the neck? Do you know the safe way to ch0ke someone? (Hint it is probably the most dangerous form of breath play), Do you know what happens when you cut off someone's breath? Similarly, anatomical knowledge is required for impact play.

When it comes to rope I am old school, and suggest learn from a practitioner otherwise use cuffs (others will disagree with me on this).

I would recommend listening to the recent edition of the podcast F**KS Given called something like Double Dommed". Egdgeplay can be hot when done properly. But there is truckload of safety and knowledge required. It is like rock climbing, it is exhilarating, but safety first, and even with safety first things can go wrong, so you need to be prepared.

Good Luck

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"TBH you are learning to swim by throwing yourselves into the deep end of the pool from the 10 metre board.

What you want to do sounds like edgeplay. Edgeplay can have adverse psychological and physical harm if you don't know what you are doing.

To break it down for you, work out your ideas of dominance and submission first. Everyone has their own ideas of dominance and submission. You have to do the work to decide what works for you. I suggest not only lists of activities but those that deal with needs and wants. What are your drivers for the dominant and submissive role? What does each want out of their role? Read the books and talk to experienced people about dominance and submission. There are experience people on Fab if you don't want to face the other place

Do the research on how to use toys, understand how to use whips, canes and floggers before using them. Preferably do the courses when the world opens up.

Before ch0king someone, even light ch0king, do you know the structure of the neck? Do you know the safe way to ch0ke someone? (Hint it is probably the most dangerous form of breath play), Do you know what happens when you cut off someone's breath? Similarly, anatomical knowledge is required for impact play.

When it comes to rope I am old school, and suggest learn from a practitioner otherwise use cuffs (others will disagree with me on this).

I would recommend listening to the recent edition of the podcast F**KS Given called something like Double Dommed". Egdgeplay can be hot when done properly. But there is truckload of safety and knowledge required. It is like rock climbing, it is exhilarating, but safety first, and even with safety first things can go wrong, so you need to be prepared.

Good Luck"

My attention was drawn to this case in another stream. Please be careful!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9773293/Man-pleads-guilty-killing-lover-choking-death.html

» Add a new message to this topic