FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First meets

First meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igerfeet2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dudley

So where was yours, what was it like? How did it go? Nerves and disappointments? We've all had them, recall them and share! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chatted and cammed with him for a few weeks. Then agreed to go and spend the night. I was shitting myself on the drive and at the front door, I was so nervous! He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me against the wall kissing me (we had discussed rough play), then he pulled my leggings down and started fucking me, I'd only been there about 90 seconds lol. I stayed the night and we had sex about 5 times, bed, kitchen stool, shower, outside. Great meet xx

Dudley

"Chatted and cammed with him for a few weeks. Then agreed to go and spend the night. I was shitting myself on the drive and at the front door, I was so nervous! He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me against the wall kissing me (we had discussed rough play), then he pulled my leggings down and started fucking me, I'd only been there about 90 seconds lol. I stayed the night and we had sex about 5 times, bed, kitchen stool, shower, outside. Great meet xx"

In a guys car

So nervous

Felt ashamed on drive hoome

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Blimey, so long ago now! I do remember my first club experience though!

It was in a club in Somerset, and I was so nervous, I was on my own and knew no one. By the end of the night all that had gone and I was then hooked on clubs lol

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hotel

We chatted several months then we're looking for when both was available,we found this opportunity.

Met up had few passionate kisses which left our bodies and minds difficult to control, but also difficult to find a hotel room, but it was a Friday and we achieved this carried on kissing in the lift entered room fab night had oh and lovely morning but my body was crying out loud for some well deserved sleep

afterwards.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Was a soft meet social , met guy at a quite country pub , chatted , got on well , went to bar while guy got acquainted with wife ,talking fondling kissing ,he got so excited just before we left , wife gave him a long bj .while he fondled her some more , after we left and talked on phone about meeting to take things further , he confessed to being married and didn’t want to take things further , wife was still so horny and up for meeting others , we set out club and party meets , she has a f/buddy now for any solo meets and will meet single guys at club

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

My 1st ever meet from Fab was a few months ago now, was just a social, which was quite nice to be honest. Yeah there were some nerves, but i soon got over them and we had a good laugh.

Since then.. I've been to a club, and made a couple of friends there, but no set 'meets' as such.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Our first meet was with a single guy. We agreed just a quick blowjob in front of my husband. But we all enjoyed the sexyness so much he ended up fucking me three times that night. It was incredible x

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

In a club. Sat nervously alone for most of the night (didn’t have the courage to strike up conversations) and was just about to leave when the female half of a couple came up and asked if I would like to join them in a room. We spent about an hour in there with me having her a couple of times whilst hubby sat in a corner watching and wanking.

By *awandBareWoman  over a year ago

Oxford

Invited a couple of guys over and they both actually showed. Gave me a good night taking turns while my fella watched and took pictures.

Behind a biffa bin

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Our first (attempt) we had been chatting to a couple on one of the AOL chatrooms back in the day.

Got on well with them online and when they suggested we meet we thought why not?

Travelled across country for a couple of hours and arrived at the door (on time).

The lady of the house answered and said that her fella was upstairs and to go sit down. We sat in the living room and... Sat and sat about 10 minutes later she came down and said he was just finishing watch eastenders (or something).

We tried to make small talk with her but she was very shy and nervous. When the guy eventually came to join us the mood was very much on the wain.

He also was not the chattiest, bunny and the lady had a little kiss and a fondle but it was just a very weird atmosphere and so we decided to leave.

At this point they offered to put us up for the night, but given the lack a chemistry we decided we'd rather spend a few hours in the car again.

Stopped in a lay by on the way home to fuck each other.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

First meet was just a pub social for drink and meal.

He came from Lincoln.

We camed with him before and decided to meet.

After the meal we all sat in the car and wife sat in the back and took all her clothes off and played with her pussy for him.

Met him the following week and he came to ours to take pics for us and wanked while me and the wife fucked.

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Not sure if by meet, we mean through this site.

My first was not through Fab, I had noticed some activity in a lay-by near Birmingham, so one night pulled in and sat looking at my phone. A few minutes later a guy tapped on the window and asked to suck me. He got in and dived straight in, swallowed my load and said goodbye and left.

The first and only meet I’ve been lucky enough to get through fab was whilst out working one evening, I did a local search to where I was, got chatting to a guy who invited me around his place. No time to get nervous as I was so close. He welcomes me in and took me straight upstairs, laid me on his bed, gave me oral to completion and I went back to work.

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

First meet was many years ago was a social that meant lead to more. had a drink or two and then drive her back to hers. But as we were getting out the car her daughter and boyfriend turned up to visit! Ffs…

Dudley

"Our first meet was with a single guy. We agreed just a quick blowjob in front of my husband. But we all enjoyed the sexyness so much he ended up fucking me three times that night. It was incredible x"

Sounds great! Were you already a hot wife couple when you had first meet?

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

First meet was a social which went well. We arranged to meet again at their house a few weeks later and it was a disaster from start to finish as far as we are concerned. Won't say why just incase they are still on the site but we did block them for a reason afterwards.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"So where was yours, what was it like? How did it go? Nerves and disappointments? We've all had them, recall them and share! x "

He stood me up

Dunno, I've yet to have a first meet

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Ours was off another site. We went to their place, chatted for a bit and had a couple of drinks. The fun just started naturally

» Add a new message to this topic