FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unexpectedly pleased!!

Unexpectedly pleased!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eparrain1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stone

Most of us have had some disappointments or been shocked on here. However, I am just wondering:have you ever been pleasantly pleased or positively surprised unexpectedly by someone, by a meet etc..

Do share please!

Keep it legal and clean please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Yes, was in public place with lots of non fab public. I knew some fab members had arranged to meet there for a coffee and said I would attend but had no idea what they looked like. Someone recognised and came up to me and asked me if I wished to join them at a table with some others dabbers. Real nice bunch and made to feel welcome, all in all a nice experience.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Blooming auto spell.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Blooming auto spell. "

Can’t beat a bit of dabbing!!

We met a group in Manchester city centre and they were a really nice surprise as everyone was so friendly and relaxed. Had a great afternoon.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

London

Great idea to share positive experiences! The threads tend to focus on horror stories which I assume are a small minority - otherwise why are you all still here?

I've not had that many meets off fab, but they've all been very good. Through fab, I also attended the local munch which was a nice way to socially meet others with similar interests.

By *eparrain1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stone

"Great idea to share positive experiences! The threads tend to focus on horror stories which I assume are a small minority - otherwise why are you all still here?

I've not had that many meets off fab, but they've all been very good. Through fab, I also attended the local munch which was a nice way to socially meet others with similar interests. "

I thought it was a good idea

» Add a new message to this topic