FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single blokes

single blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wanted a wee rant as im aware some single blokes are wankers on here i understand that but we are all different so i dont see why we are tarred with the same brush it just pisses me off couples and single females can be wankers to but not much is said rant over thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is often mentioned that there are some silly people in all categories on here, block them and move on.

good luck

"it is often mentioned that there are some silly people in all categories on here, block them and move on.

good luck"

oh i do just annoys me when people say there looking and will reply but either dont or rant cause im a single bloke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because single women and couples have ALL THE POWER ON SITES LIKE THIS BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TREMBLE BEFORE US!

Ooo. Got a little heated there. Sorry!

"Because single women and couples have ALL THE POWER ON SITES LIKE THIS BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TREMBLE BEFORE US!

Ooo. Got a little heated there. Sorry!"

lmao

I love the single guys ive met off here wouldnt be any fun without yas ...hats off boys great job xxx

I agree men get blamed for everything yet I have had plenty messages from couples that make the biggest of Twat males on here look like prince charming. And just to level it out I fully aware of females who think this is a sex on demand site and that any man woman or couple they message should drop everything and everyone they also meet and only meet them as and when they click their claws sorry fingers or maybe I was right first time lol

"I love the single guys ive met off here wouldnt be any fun without yas ...hats off boys great job xxx "

"I agree men get blamed for everything yet I have had plenty messages from couples that make the biggest of Twat males on here look like prince charming. And just to level it out I fully aware of females who think this is a sex on demand site and that any man woman or couple they message should drop everything and everyone they also meet and only meet them as and when they click their claws sorry fingers or maybe I was right first time lol"

very true

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I love the single guys ive met off here wouldnt be any fun without yas ...hats off boys great job xxx "

me too, well the ones with the big cocks, the rest were told never to darken my door again....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I love the single guys ive met off here wouldnt be any fun without yas ...hats off boys great job xxx

me too, well the ones with the big cocks, the rest were told never to darken my door again...."

"I agree men get blamed for everything yet I have had plenty messages from couples that make the biggest of Twat males on here look like prince charming. And just to level it out I fully aware of females who think this is a sex on demand site and that any man woman or couple they message should drop everything and everyone they also meet and only meet them as and when they click their claws sorry fingers or maybe I was right first time lol"

Very true. I was messaged by someone and all seemed to be going well, exchanged numbers and started chatting. Now I know women don't like to be pushed plus I had other meets so wasn't being too obsessive.

During the texts I sent the last one and she didn't reply so I assumed she was busy like you do. (I know people don't like to be bugged when busy).

Next thing I know the day after I get a message saying I may as well delete the number because i'm not bothering to text when I was the last one to send one!

Kinda made me think i'm not bothered anymore anyway if that's the kind of attitude that person possesses where they get pissy for no reason. Not really an attractive trait.

"I agree men get blamed for everything yet I have had plenty messages from couples that make the biggest of Twat males on here look like prince charming. And just to level it out I fully aware of females who think this is a sex on demand site and that any man woman or couple they message should drop everything and everyone they also meet and only meet them as and when they click their claws sorry fingers or maybe I was right first time lol

Very true. I was messaged by someone and all seemed to be going well, exchanged numbers and started chatting. Now I know women don't like to be pushed plus I had other meets so wasn't being too obsessive.

During the texts I sent the last one and she didn't reply so I assumed she was busy like you do. (I know people don't like to be bugged when busy).

Next thing I know the day after I get a message saying I may as well delete the number because i'm not bothering to text when I was the last one to send one!

Kinda made me think i'm not bothered anymore anyway if that's the kind of attitude that person possesses where they get pissy for no reason. Not really an attractive trait."

very true been there myself

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

file them in the blocked list and move on; simples.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"i dont see why we are tarred with the same brush"

We've met some fabulous single guys from here

We have no problem meeting single guys from here, as long as they're what were looking for and their profile states bi

"I agree men get blamed for everything yet I have had plenty messages from couples that make the biggest of Twat males on here look like prince charming. And just to level it out I fully aware of females who think this is a sex on demand site and that any man woman or couple they message should drop everything and everyone they also meet and only meet them as and when they click their claws sorry fingers or maybe I was right first time lol

Kinda made me think i'm not bothered anymore anyway if that's the kind of attitude that person possesses where they get pissy for no reason. Not really an attractive trait.

very true been there myself "

Same here and got a nasty text at 6am because I dared go to bed

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

we have had a meet arranged for over a week.....hotel booked...4 single guys attending 2 hours befor the meet....2 guys call off....bloddy time wasters....

your not all the same...but...

"i dont see why we are tarred with the same brush

We've met some fabulous single guys from here

We have no problem meeting single guys from here, as long as they're what were looking for and their profile states bi "

"we have had a meet arranged for over a week.....hotel booked...4 single guys attending 2 hours befor the meet....2 guys call off....bloddy time wasters....

your not all the same...but..."

yes i agree some are timewasters but not all of us i have had meets cancelled cause they thought i wudnt turn up and the meet was my house

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"we have had a meet arranged for over a week.....hotel booked...4 single guys attending 2 hours befor the meet....2 guys call off....bloddy time wasters....

your not all the same...but..."

I've had single femmes cancel hours before a meet... but...

» Add a new message to this topic