FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Let me be your fantasy....

Let me be your fantasy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugRollers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

So I got talking with my hubs last night about fantasy’s and what we both would like.

His is to be in an open room with lots of people playing together ....

Mine is to be in the middle of loads of men ... maybe 4-5 but I want it to be in a safe environment with him there with me ... as one of them.

I’ve had this fantasy since I was young but I’m not sure how I’d even start to look into how to arrange that kind of thing. The last thing I want to do is invite 5 random blokes back to ours because well 1. There’s too many to choose from and 2. You worry you’d get some stalker come back and haunt you haha ... which I’m sure they wouldn’t but you never know ...

So my question is ... is this possible to do at a club... and how do you start it? We only joined this just before the lockdown and it’s been socials only at the clubs so haven’t been able to do this but I don’t want to go around the club looking like a desperate fantasist asking the blokes if they fancy it either haha

The people who have been at the clubs longer probably know how it starts ... maybe it’s just because we haven’t experienced seeing the clubs in full flow yet x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Surprised you haven't had a reply to this. But yes, a club is the place for both fantasies.

For his, that's what goes on every party night. Big beds, lots of people. You can just watch, play as a couple, or join the others.

For you, that should be easy to arrange. You could pick out a few men that you fancy and say "we're going to a room, want to join us?". Or get started in an open room, wait for the audience to gather, and invite them to join in.

You're obviously going to get more single men on a night that allows single men, so that fantasy might not be one for couples night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I got talking with my hubs last night about fantasy’s and what we both would like.

His is to be in an open room with lots of people playing together ....

Mine is to be in the middle of loads of men ... maybe 4-5 but I want it to be in a safe environment with him there with me ... as one of them.

I’ve had this fantasy since I was young but I’m not sure how I’d even start to look into how to arrange that kind of thing. The last thing I want to do is invite 5 random blokes back to ours because well 1. There’s too many to choose from and 2. You worry you’d get some stalker come back and haunt you haha ... which I’m sure they wouldn’t but you never know ...

So my question is ... is this possible to do at a club... and how do you start it? We only joined this just before the lockdown and it’s been socials only at the clubs so haven’t been able to do this but I don’t want to go around the club looking like a desperate fantasist asking the blokes if they fancy it either haha

The people who have been at the clubs longer probably know how it starts ... maybe it’s just because we haven’t experienced seeing the clubs in full flow yet x "

A hotel room would a safer bet...you can invite people you want, vet them as much as you feel you need to beforehand, and manage the scenario better at the time. Take the time to find good reliable people, maybe even social or something so you know them if that helps you feel comfortable.

Tabitha x

By *ugRollers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Thanks for the messages guys .... I think as you say once Things are a bit more normal looking I’ll probably see more of this myself and know the right opportunity’s etc .... but because I haven’t seen it for myself yet that’s why I’m questioning everything xx

» Add a new message to this topic