FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fishing

Fishing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ready to admit they tempt people to meet by just saying what they think the other person wants to hear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny4it64Man  over a year ago

Norwich

And do they then go on to meet or they say the right things but never actually want to meet!!?

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Different type of fishing I thought it was going to be angling lol

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Happens all the time. Had a guy yesterday change his profile three times while we were talking thinking that as it now matched what we were chatting about that would be ok!

By *orny4it64Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Happens on just messaging too. People seem up for horny chats and virtual fun then when it gets to it they are silent!

By *aughty_WelshmanMan  over a year ago

north wales

Yea me to I thought that aswell ??

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Isn't this just a part of normal human interaction? I don't think this is a fab specific thing.....

As a species we've evolved to be emotive and there is a natural tendency to do this to a greater or lesser degree. Highlighting areas of common interest, expressing a likening for another person's hobbies, interests, taste in music etc...

I agree that its distasteful if not deceitful though, when taken to extremes or when outright lying becomes involved.

However if it's a case of just reading someone's profile bio, and tailoring an introductory email in a way that shows you like the same things they do I think it's fairly acceptable....... However if you were to rewrite your profile specifically to match their tastes and desires for instance.... That would be deceitful and very creepy..

By *r lotharioMan  over a year ago

newcastle-under-lyme

i'll always remain just plain old me

» Add a new message to this topic