FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trophy collection in clubs..

Trophy collection in clubs..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Hi all,

We had an excellent night Friday night in chams - haven't laughed so much in ages, which is the best catalyst for some very naughty fun and both had a great time... Save for a few things the first of which is now starting to bug us....

This is the second time Kate's underwear has gone missing while we've been playing!

I purposefully put it all together after the last time, as some rooms are dark and it's easy to lose a small pair of under crackers! Lol

Lots of men said someones probably taken them as a trophy - which however you dress it up, it's still theft. We've had an ear ring stolen too that fell out mid session once before.

It's annoying on the underwear front because they were personally (Dave) my favourites and we can't get them anymore.

I always feel relaxed in clubs and like to think your mixing with genuine, trustworthy people. It's just a shame when the reality shows its head. Again I'm sure it's a tiny minority and not something you can do too much about but still, annoying.

Anyone else get this?

D&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly yes, I've had lots of underwear taken, my friend had her little bag taken and a male friend even had his trainers stollen off the top of his locker (very old smelly trainers, hence why they weren't in the locker!) good job he had flip flops to drive home in

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

When i first meet hubbie he collected toilet seats. They had to be from somewhere special . His best was from the ritz hotel

telford

"When i first meet hubbie he collected toilet seats. They had to be from somewhere special . His best was from the ritz hotel "

Thanks for the heads up! - I've been contemplating taking one of ours with us on club visits for a while now.... Won't leave it with Kate's nickers if I do.

i would be really pissed if someone nicked my underwear xxx

"When i first meet hubbie he collected toilet seats. They had to be from somewhere special . His best was from the ritz hotel "

and you still married him

"When i first meet hubbie he collected toilet seats. They had to be from somewhere special . His best was from the ritz hotel

Thanks for the heads up! - I've been contemplating taking one of ours with us on club visits for a while now.... Won't leave it with Kate's nickers if I do. "

I like a nice used pair of knickers as much as the next pervy guy lol but would never steal them. It's more of a turn on when you have been given them. But there are all types out there plus don't know what some cost or sentermental value.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"i would be really pissed if someone nicked my underwear xxx"

Not as pissed off as losing my toilet seat

yes

i have had a basque go missing from chams and i cant find another one know in the colour i had

i very rarely dress up for chams now for this reason

I have had underwear pinched off my line. But I always keep underwear on. So never had it stolen.

Cali

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

After having had some go missing at another club,I just don't wear knickers in clubs...lol...one less item to keep track of....lol

We've recently bought several pairs of cheap lace knickers for the wife for club nights.

We haven't had any stolen but we've lost a few pairs in dark rooms. Our intention is to offer them to a guy she plays with if they want them.

Having read this though it makes me wonder if we'll just encorage 'knicker nickers'.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Wow, this is a new one on me... hope nobody ever plans on stealing my Spiderman y-fronts. I'd be gutted if I ever lost them.

I would be upset if this happened to me. Its not so much the cost of the knickers, iuts the fact that some stranger has taken them to probably sniff and the thought of that disgusts me. I don't like the thought of a guy whom I might find physically repulsive and pervy having my personal items. This is why I could never entertain selling used underwear.

in a public room I always keep my shoes near. I have them on the beds by my head. I like unusual shoes and I'm not haviung some git nicking my lovely shoes, male or female

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I would be upset if this happened to me. Its not so much the cost of the knickers, iuts the fact that some stranger has taken them to probably sniff and the thought of that disgusts me. I don't like the thought of a guy whom I might find physically repulsive and pervy having my personal items. This is why I could never entertain selling used underwear.

in a public room I always keep my shoes near. I have them on the beds by my head. I like unusual shoes and I'm not haviung some git nicking my lovely shoes, male or female "

I think anyone would have a real problem trying to steal that massive shoe with cherries on it that's in one of your photos... it looks about six foot tall! Imagine trying to sneak that out without anyone noticing by shoving it up your jumper!

It's not like the shops won't sell men women's knickers is it..... ?

Wolf

telford

Its more annoying than anything else, although as iconic says its not a nice thought.

Most people have items of clothing that they know fits them well, and so it's just a bit annoying the old faithfuls have gone. Lol

Looking at the bigger picture though, we've probably been a little naieve, leaving our "pouch" on the side with our drinks etc. will keep it close in future, but as said on a previous thread when one of Kate's earrings fellout next to her head during some play, it was taken.

I don't know but I'm sure most people have more fun when relaxed, which is the real issue - I don't ever want to start second guessing people in the room when playing publicly.

Ta

D

» Add a new message to this topic