FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Something I just don't understand!!

Something I just don't understand!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs 81 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

When you are looking for a meet surely the first thing you would aim to do is impress ?? Send your best selfie with a cheeky not long winded but eye catching message,,

Why do people feel the need to send the crapist picture with the caption "I don't take pictures!!!"

Really !!! I think I'm in a moaning mood today and not the good kind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

This is the fab minefield. You just have to accept that there are genuine players on here and a ton of fantasists.You just have to find ways to find the players

By *entleman kinksterMan  over a year ago

london

wholeheartedly agree. i think it may have to do with the fact that across lockdowns and restrictions there is a group of people that are looking to pass the time rather than ever wanting to impress to get a meet. maybe it will change as we come out of those restrictions. great cum pics btw

Leicester

"This is the fab minefield. You just have to accept that there are genuine players on here and a ton of fantasists.You just have to find ways to find the players "

It yeh I get that and I like to think I do filter out the bad from the good but seriously no effort and then a one liner , so are we meeting then !!! Wellll nooooooo haha x

By *onkyLemonsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"When you are looking for a meet surely the first thing you would aim to do is impress ?? Send your best selfie with a cheeky not long winded but eye catching message,,

Why do people feel the need to send the crapist picture with the caption "I don't take pictures!!!"

Really !!! I think I'm in a moaning mood today and not the good kind "

You can’t win either way.

We’re the same as you try and take the best picture, at the best angle with the best lighting etc and then people say “we prefer more natural pictures”

Leicester

"wholeheartedly agree. i think it may have to do with the fact that across lockdowns and restrictions there is a group of people that are looking to pass the time rather than ever wanting to impress to get a meet. maybe it will change as we come out of those restrictions. great cum pics btw"

Yeh and some people just see this site as a fuck thing instead of actually living the lifestyle,, or you get a message, to which you reply do you have a face picture so I can see if I find a attraction to be asked are you discreet!!! No I swing from every lamppost and broadcast my sexual talents all over Facebook haha...

And ahhh thanks

Leicester

"When you are looking for a meet surely the first thing you would aim to do is impress ?? Send your best selfie with a cheeky not long winded but eye catching message,,

Really !!! I think I'm in a moaning mood today and not the good kind

You can’t win either way.

We’re the same as you try and take the best picture, at the best angle with the best lighting etc and then people say “we prefer more natural pictures”

"

Oh god , I cant even cope lol xx

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"wholeheartedly agree. i think it may have to do with the fact that across lockdowns and restrictions there is a group of people that are looking to pass the time rather than ever wanting to impress to get a meet. maybe it will change as we come out of those restrictions. great cum pics btw"

Tbh I’ve been on fab a long time and it wasn’t any different pre lockdown

» Add a new message to this topic