FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confirming new fun mates

Confirming new fun mates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Those of us who have been here a while have all experienced the catfishing males who pretend to be single female or couple.

The conventional wisdom is always to talk or preferably cam them before any commitment is made.

Reluctance or refusal to do that is usually a sure sign that they are not who they say they are.

What other signs do you genuine fabbers look for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't talk on the phone or cam. We can usually spot a "fake" a mile off whether that's a man pretending to be a couple or a couple who really aren't going to meet. It's a combination of things really but tone and content of messages usually sorts the sheep from the goats

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We don’t normally chat on phone either, not with people we don’t know anyway. We tend to arrange most first time meets in clubs. That way if you are let down or don’t get on,. Then no ones night is spoiled. Yes we are genuine too.

Glasgow

"We don't talk on the phone or cam. We can usually spot a "fake" a mile off whether that's a man pretending to be a couple or a couple who really aren't going to meet. It's a combination of things really but tone and content of messages usually sorts the sheep from the goats"

I agree but it takes a little longer for me.

Glasgow

"We don’t normally chat on phone either, not with people we don’t know anyway. We tend to arrange most first time meets in clubs. That way if you are let down or don’t get on,. Then no ones night is spoiled. Yes we are genuine too."

I guess you are real with 193 veris.

» Add a new message to this topic