FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vanishing Members

Vanishing Members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed lately that people just seem to be vanishing from the site, it used to be when people you had been chatting to left the site the messages would say "User has left the site." Now they just vanish and the messages do to, like they never existed, is this the new normal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I've noticed and put it down to people just passing time during the boredom of lockdown, it does have its positive side though, it shows they were never really interested in building a rapport with people for the eventuality of meeting, they probably wasted a lot of peoples time but at least they have left and there may be a bigger ratio of people who do not waste the time of others. I maybe wrong but that's what I reckon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The messages vanishing has happened for a good while now. I guess if they've left then the site doesn't want to have to store the messages anymore

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes when someone deletes their profile all messages disappear along with it

If admin suspend them they don't

"I have noticed lately that people just seem to be vanishing from the site, it used to be when people you had been chatting to left the site the messages would say "User has left the site." Now they just vanish and the messages do to, like they never existed, is this the new normal?"

Abducted by aliens

People come and people go and some you forget and some you don’t but the site and the forums continue until the last person turns the lights out.

Tony

» Add a new message to this topic