FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I the only one who dislikes kissing?

Am I the only one who dislikes kissing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is prompted by the various 'do you kiss on meets?' threads that sometimes pop up.

I have never liked kissing. At this point in my life, I've had a couple of relationships and quite a few casual encounters, so I've kissed a fair number of people. But never enjoyed it with anyone.

It feels wet and slimy. The thought that I am exchanging saliva and germs with someone else turns my stomach a little. When I do it, all I am thinking about is how I should move my lips and where my tongue should go. There's nothing natural or intimate about it at all.

Yet I keep reading about people talking about how it is passionate and intimate and makes them feel horny and that it makes sex feel better and I just think... why don't I feel like that? What am I missing?

Does anyone else feel like this, or am I just really weird?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *odernLoveDublinMan  over a year ago

dublin

Seems strange to me. A good kisser really gets my pulse racing and I think its key to good sexual chemistry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I LOVE kissing!! But only with someone that I’m really really into or love very much.

I don’t like it with randoms, one night stands or meets.

Each to their own OP

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We adore kissing and no matter how much we liked a person I don't think that we would end up between the sheets if it's something they didn't want to do... for us there isn't a compromise there. but we would totally understand and respect there boundaries and happily wish them well.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Kissing, for me it could be a deal breaker

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I don’t kiss people I meet on here , big no no for me I’m not a big fan of kissing people….

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Kissing is what shows me if I have chemistry with someone. If someone doesn't want to kiss then I cannot see anything else happening .

But I enjoy kissing with the right person it can be very sexy .A bad kiss is horrible though so I can see why some people would not like it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No you're not the only one op.

Like everything else when meeting its down to the individual

Op

Some don't even like sex

I know crazy right

Forum Mod

East Sussex

oh and you aren't weird, don't let anyone say that you are. Kissing seems to be the one thing where people can be really rude about you if you don't like it and think its ok. So much for open minded and imaginative swingers...

"Seems strange to me. A good kisser really gets my pulse racing and I think its key to good sexual chemistry."

Kind of right on this but I also agree with you also, now I just prefer fuck kissing and foreplay my cock straight in yeah hurt's her but she also enjoys lol

You are not the only one. I am not that bothered about kissing and still find good chemistry with partners in the past or future.

I can’t see why kissing has anything to do with primary chemistry?

Talk, mind, smile, laughing, sense of humour, body language, whispering, caressing, massaging… tons of it before exchanging saliva with two sluggish muscles trying to find the left over between teeth

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I LOVE kissing!! But only with someone that I’m really really into or love very much.

Each to their own OP "

Same with me. I see kissing a guy as a romantic thing, and for me romance has no part to play in my swinging. On the other hand I really love to kiss othee women.

I love kissing but only kiss blokey type thing

Op , totally agree , kissing not for me , but each to there own , good luck all

"This is prompted by the various 'do you kiss on meets?' threads that sometimes pop up.

I have never liked kissing. At this point in my life, I've had a couple of relationships and quite a few casual encounters, so I've kissed a fair number of people. But never enjoyed it with anyone.

It feels wet and slimy. The thought that I am exchanging saliva and germs with someone else turns my stomach a little. When I do it, all I am thinking about is how I should move my lips and where my tongue should go. There's nothing natural or intimate about it at all.

Yet I keep reading about people talking about how it is passionate and intimate and makes them feel horny and that it makes sex feel better and I just think... why don't I feel like that? What am I missing?

Does anyone else feel like this, or am I just really weird? "

Have you ever thought about speaking to someone about this?

It sounds like a psychological fear - by how you've described it.

Hope you resolve it some way!

Wishing you well X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This is prompted by the various 'do you kiss on meets?' threads that sometimes pop up.

Wishing you well X "

She just doesn't like kissing. There's nothing wrong with her! Not everyone likes it

By *J StathamMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not a massive fan of kissing people in this scene.

Im not here for the intimacy or creating a special connection with someone

I'm here the physical pleasures sex brings.

I like kissing but I don’t find it a romantic thing, and I don’t feel chemistry with people very often.

There’s nothing wrong with you OP! Maybe you have some kind of neurodivergence which means you interact with people differently, but either way you’re still fine as you are

Wishing you well X

She just doesn't like kissing. There's nothing wrong with her! Not everyone likes it"

Of course

I thought I'd look at it from another direction. Only an opinion, didn't think it was a personal comment

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

OP - Kissing is far more common than not kissing so it is unusual but not wrong. I have met ladies in couples and singles who would happily suck cocks to completion yet did not want kissing.

They said it was more intimate for them and only done with someone they love. Perhaps you need to love? Perhaps not. So long as others know you can be a kiss free zone.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Wishing you well X

She just doesn't like kissing. There's nothing wrong with her! Not everyone likes it

Of course

I thought I'd look at it from another direction. Only an opinion, didn't think it was a personal comment "

To be fair you asked if she'd considered speaking to someone about it and hoped she resolved it that's fairly personal. People don't all like the same stuff, difference in sexual tastes is something to be celebrated not resolved.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

A friend of mine isn’t keen on it either. I on the other hand love it unless they slobber and drool (an ex) which is repulsive. Some kisses are explosive and I could literally cum in my pants

Wishing you well X

Of course

I thought I'd look at it from another direction. Only an opinion, didn't think it was a personal comment

To be fair you asked if she'd considered speaking to someone about it and hoped she resolved it that's fairly personal. People don't all like the same stuff, difference in sexual tastes is something to be celebrated not resolved. "

Well I won't persist with this...

But I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way.

I was merely having an open mind about the ops situation.

Thank you very much with your input. It's rare people do in the forum's, so that's made me smile.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Wishing you well X

Of course

To be fair you asked if she'd considered speaking to someone about it and hoped she resolved it that's fairly personal. People don't all like the same stuff, difference in sexual tastes is something to be celebrated not resolved.

Well I won't persist with this...

But I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way.

I was merely having an open mind about the ops situation.

Thank you very much with your input. It's rare people do in the forum's, so that's made me smile.

"

It's always good to discuss

By *alty surpriseMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I truly love kissing... The anticipation in the lips, the moment you match and then a tantalising tongue.. The both wanting of each other..

By *ust_FlynnMan  over a year ago

St Neots

"I LOVE kissing!! But only with someone that I’m really really into or love very much.

Each to their own OP

Same with me. I see kissing a guy as a romantic thing, and for me romance has no part to play in my swinging. On the other hand I really love to kiss othee women."

Absolutely this, I have a clear line drawn between my love of swinging and sex with multiple partners and my relationship with my other half. For me there has to be something held back for only him, for me it's kissing. (Just to clarify we're talking full on open mouth kiss here, I won't run away form a peck on the cheek lol)

Kissing is one of those things, maybe if it was a long standing arrangement with a guy that we had a built a relationship with i would reconsider but early days it's would be a no for me.

I know that people will question what the difference is between kissing a guy and kissing woman but my interactions with women are completely different to my interactions with men I can't really offer more than that.

OP were all here for different things and we all have different needs and limits, just because your opinion appears to be in the minority doesn't make it wrong you do you

Elle xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I like kissing but I don’t find it a romantic thing, and I don’t feel chemistry with people very often.

There’s nothing wrong with you OP! Maybe you have some kind of neurodivergence which means you interact with people differently, but either way you’re still fine as you are "

Thank you. That is a good point - I am autistic so maybe that is part of it.

"I like kissing but I don’t find it a romantic thing, and I don’t feel chemistry with people very often.

There’s nothing wrong with you OP! Maybe you have some kind of neurodivergence which means you interact with people differently, but either way you’re still fine as you are

Thank you. That is a good point - I am autistic so maybe that is part of it. "

All the best lovely xxxx

By *leasureman123Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Kissing is a very personal thing for some people and used just for them when in love, for others its part of having exceptional sex and for intamacy. for me it turns me on alot with someone i fancy and meet with, but can have amazing meets without it.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Does anyone else feel like this, or am I just really weird? "

Such is the beauty of variety.

If we were all the same it would be dull.

We all sense slightly differently to each other. There are some people who can't stand a light gentle caress, where as for others they love to be tickled.

I would not try to say that you are missing something, you just sense kissing differently to others and there is nothing wrong in that.

» Add a new message to this topic