FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When you put your foot in it ...

When you put your foot in it ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jones OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Was just standing out side a shop and a lady joined the queue with two lovely dalmatian puppies. Didnt notice her just loved the dogs and said "what a lovely pair"

Looked up and she was smiling at me over a very large cleavage...I started to get the giggles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a former colleague and asked what she was up to. She explained she was on maternity leave. Glanced at her figure and asked when she was due. She replied, somewhat frostily, that she had already had the baby. Thinking to myself that I could salvage this I agreed it can indeed take a month of two to lose the surplus bump after having a baby and asked how old the little one was now.

He was nearly 12 months she said, massively pissed off and offended. I Walked away. Not seen her since.

london

"Met a former colleague and asked what she was up to. She explained she was on maternity leave. Glanced at her figure and asked when she was due. She replied, somewhat frostily, that she had already had the baby. Thinking to myself that I could salvage this I agreed it can indeed take a month of two to lose the surplus bump after having a baby and asked how old the little one was now.

He was nearly 12 months she said, massively pissed off and offended. I Walked away. Not seen her since."

Ouch ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Family member of the deceased at a funeral -

"Thanks for coming."

Response - " My pleasure."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

a relative called round with a Christmas gift we got chatting about festive preparations and I said that I'd hugely over bought on tins of biscuits and they were the last thing I needed. Guess what the Christmas gift was...

london

"a relative called round with a Christmas gift we got chatting about festive preparations and I said that I'd hugely over bought on tins of biscuits and they were the last thing I needed. Guess what the Christmas gift was..."

Lol.lol

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

When you put your foot in it. Thats when you know her fanny is to big.

By *rambuie100Man  over a year ago

essex/suffolk border

Years ago there was gorgeous girl at work. I got a date with her. So after playing Hockey, i drove home.. past her house. A cat ran out in front of me, couldn’t stop. Poor thing was killed outright..

And guess who’s bloody cat it was

» Add a new message to this topic