FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake verification

Fake verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Bxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

So just been given a fake webcam verification by some clown. I'm assuming it was because I told him that I'm not interested in him. I think I would rather have abuse than that. Now I've got the hassle of trying to get it removed. Yes I know that I don't have to display it (he's now blocked anyway) but I don't want it in my summary.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ourNextAddictionMan  over a year ago

Somerset

That’s actually really weird & I have no doubt that person doesn’t respect boundaries in person either.

What a strange person.

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"That’s actually really weird & I have no doubt that person doesn’t respect boundaries in person either.

What a strange person."

Isn't it? Just hoped to cause hassle I assume.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Strange person! But there are lots on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would they do that creepy weirdos!

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Report and block. Admin will deal with it.

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"Report and block. Admin will deal with it."

Yes I have done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So just been given a fake webcam verification by some clown. I'm assuming it was because I told him that I'm not interested in him. I think I would rather have abuse than that. Now I've got the hassle of trying to get it removed. Yes I know that I don't have to display it (he's now blocked anyway) but I don't want it in my summary. "

Can admin remove veris like this ? I remb on my last profile someone did this and I asked admin but no response or removal..

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"So just been given a fake webcam verification by some clown. I'm assuming it was because I told him that I'm not interested in him. I think I would rather have abuse than that. Now I've got the hassle of trying to get it removed. Yes I know that I don't have to display it (he's now blocked anyway) but I don't want it in my summary.

Can admin remove veris like this ? I remb on my last profile someone did this and I asked admin but no response or removal.. "

I messaged the site owners and they sent a generic message saying to report him from his profile, I had done that anyway but I reported him again. We'll see, I'll give it a few days then get in touch again.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"So just been given a fake webcam verification by some clown. I'm assuming it was because I told him that I'm not interested in him. I think I would rather have abuse than that. Now I've got the hassle of trying to get it removed. Yes I know that I don't have to display it (he's now blocked anyway) but I don't want it in my summary.

Can admin remove veris like this ? I remb on my last profile someone did this and I asked admin but no response or removal..

I messaged the site owners and they sent a generic message saying to report him from his profile, I had done that anyway but I reported him again. We'll see, I'll give it a few days then get in touch again."

is it worth the stress and hassle? Report block don't display and give your time to things that deserve it

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

I messaged the site owners and they sent a generic message saying to report him from his profile, I had done that anyway but I reported him again. We'll see, I'll give it a few days then get in touch again.is it worth the stress and hassle? Report block don't display and give your time to things that deserve it"

To me it is yes. Why should I have a fake verification on my summary if I don't want it. My profile, my choice.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

I messaged the site owners and they sent a generic message saying to report him from his profile, I had done that anyway but I reported him again. We'll see, I'll give it a few days then get in touch again.is it worth the stress and hassle? Report block don't display and give your time to things that deserve it

To me it is yes. Why should I have a fake verification on my summary if I don't want it. My profile, my choice."

Have to agree. It'll be in your summary if you wish to show the summary, we wouldn't want a cam veri in ours tbh.

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Thank you very much admin for removing the fake verification from my profile.