FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight guy fab straight guys pictures

Straight guy fab straight guys pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ragon007 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So what will be the thought process behind. It lol as I am not sure why some one will do that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Because they appreciate a good photo probably.

By *ryingitout19Man  over a year ago

Wales

I don’t look at or fab single guy profiles, but if it’s a couples profile and there’s pics with the guy in it I might fab a pic if it’s well taken or something.

I’m straight so have no feelings that way but if it’s a couples profile I wouldn’t want it to look like it’s I’m just there to perv on the woman and not accounting for the fact they come as a pair. Maybe that’s just my thought process but that’s how I approach it

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I know this will come as a massive shock to everyone who reads this, but apparently not all of the straight guys on fab are completely str8

My pics get fabbed by 'str8' guys quite regularly, and I simply take it as the compliment, I presume it was intended to be and usualy just ignore the implicit invitation to chat, as I'm I'm not interested I one on one with blokes.

It would be silly to be upset by likes or winks, that are realy just compliments on your profile!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know this will come as a massive shock to everyone who reads this, but apparently not all of the straight guys on fab are completely str8

My pics get fabbed by 'str8' guys quite regularly, and I simply take it as the compliment, I presume it was intended to be and usualy just ignore the implicit invitation to chat, as I'm I'm not interested I one on one with blokes.

It would be silly to be upset by likes or winks, that are realy just compliments on your profile! "

Having straight on your profile , don’t mean you are , nearly all of my winks and messages are from straight men .

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 11:19:36]

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 11:19:36]"

Bloody auto text

To be fair a good photo is a good photo. Maybe so fabs are purely on the merit of appreciation rather than finding them a turn on. Unfortunately fab doesn't give you the option of distinguishing the nature of your fab.

» Add a new message to this topic