FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chatting and then disappear

Chatting and then disappear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Found this happens both on and off fab we chatting made friends even discussing meeting etc and then they disappear, understand they have a life away so we are forgotten yes, hurts at times when feel a connection but this is where should not connect a life lesson I’m learning so showing we not alone and it’s ok to be not okay remember to be kind too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Did they login recently?

"Did they login recently? "

Yes and regular so definitely a sign yes

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

Happens all the time I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did they login recently?

Yes and regular so definitely a sign yes "

Have you messaged them since asking whether they still plan on meeting? If you have and no reply, then it's probably best to move on. Happens all the time unfortunately

Have you messaged them since asking whether they still plan on meeting? If you have and no reply, then it's probably best to move on. Happens all the time unfortunately"

Have my system to not message first lol this where I’m going wrong maybe men like to be chased but don’t want to pester either

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Maybe try a follow-up on they latest picture.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you messaged them since asking whether they still plan on meeting? If you have and no reply, then it's probably best to move on. Happens all the time unfortunately

Have my system to not message first lol this where I’m going wrong maybe men like to be chased but don’t want to pester either "

I understand feeling like you're pestering them, I send 1 message per reply, feels like I'm pestering if I double message haha, but you should go for it. Would you rather miss out on something potentially happening because you didn't want to seem as though you're pestering? If you don't message you'll definitely miss out, if you do message they might not message back, but it could also work out and you'll be glad that you did message

If you like them then might be worth trying something different and message first. If it's someone on fab you could wink them to show initial interest then see if they message you

» Add a new message to this topic