FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hedonism II Jamaica

Hedonism II Jamaica

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elissimo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We are seriously thinking of going next year but are not sure of the best way to book. Either directly on their site or though an agency so you get the payment protection.

Has anyone been? How did you book and is there anything we should know?

The place looks absolutely awesome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks incredible. I'm thinking of going this year

By *idland_easy_riderMan  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

Hi

I went with the gf a few years ago. Booked separately Expedia for hotel and a charter holiday flight.

They had a mini bus waiting for us to transfer

Amazing fun only down side we found alot of the American couples didn't play but had lots fun anyway

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 09:18:06]

Gloucester

"Hi

I went with the gf a few years ago. Booked separately Expedia for hotel and a charter holiday flight.

They had a mini bus waiting for us to transfer "

So you didn't stay on the Hedonism resort itself?

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

"We are seriously thinking of going next year but are not sure of the best way to book. Either directly on their site or though an agency so you get the payment protection.

The place looks absolutely awesome!"

If booking directly on their site then make sure you pay by credit card and you'll be protected by your provider.

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I went there YEARS ago! There was a lot of nudity and flirting going on but it was before open swinging took place there. It was a blast though!

Gbat

Gloucester

"

If booking directly on their site then make sure you pay by credit card and you'll be protected by your provider. "

Yes we'll definitely pay by credit card.

Gloucester

Does anyone that's been know if nudity/swinging/playing is allowed any where on the resort or is it just certain areas?

Also is it as luxurious as the site suggests and is the food really amazing? it looks like 5 star from the website.

By *idland_easy_riderMan  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

"Hi

They had a mini bus waiting for us to transfer

So you didn't stay on the Hedonism resort itself?"

Yes we stayed in hedo just used a holiday charter flight as it was cheaper and dates didn't matter so used that and at the time hedo was on expedia

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

The only place that I new that playing was a no no, was the reception and in the restaurant

By *idingout41Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I thought the place was a little rundown and tired. Guests are very friendly and sociable although sometimes there are large groups booked in and the atmosphere changes.

Nudity is restricted to around the pool and ‘playing’ is discouraged. If it does happen it tends to be around 2.00am onwards. Most people play in their rooms.

The exhibitionist guests try to book the rooms around the pool and enjoy playing by their windows.

Desire in Mexico is a much nicer resort. It also has a playroom

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We go every year, we find the best company to book with from the UK is Kenwood Travel. Try to avoid love holiday as we made a big mistake with them one year and ended up costing us another 2 return flights at a cost of £1400. Once you have been and met up with a group there you could book through the groups. You will find the Groups through the Hedo groups link on the Hedo website. If you want anymore advise, please get in touch.

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

"I thought the place was a little rundown and tired. Guests are very friendly and sociable although sometimes there are large groups booked in and the atmosphere changes.

Nudity is restricted to around the pool and ‘playing’ is discouraged. If it does happen it tends to be around 2.00am onwards. Most people play in their rooms.

The exhibitionist guests try to book the rooms around the pool and enjoy playing by their windows.

"

Been going for last few years and most of this is not true. We have also been to Desire and Temptation many times. There are far less restrictions at Hedo than Desire.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"We are seriously thinking of going next year but are not sure of the best way to book. Either directly on their site or though an agency so you get the payment protection.

The place looks absolutely awesome!"

The pandemic has been a game changer for travel. Working in the industry, I've seen a lot of telltale signs with operators, that makes me slightly nervous.

Yes, you could save a few quid by booking everything separately rather than going through an agent. Paying by credit card won't help you get through to a foreign operator or call centre when you find a problem, before or while you're away.

Yes, I'm making a plea for us British travel agents out there, but we really are worth our salt when it comes to a single point of contact, with a vested interest in sorting things out and if necessary, repatriating you, or ensuring you get monies back, and ultimately giving you full ATOL protection, which you won't have by booking directly.

I'm a regular traveller but I wouldn't book direct in this climate of worldwide financial insecurity.

C

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

we have been a few times had last year cancelled but already booked for next year cant wait

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

as above we book the resort with kenwood travel and fly with tui

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Thanks for the information for when we can travel. I hope things will be better by September

Gloucester

"I thought the place was a little rundown and tired....

Been going for last few years and most of this is not true. We have also been to Desire and Temptation many times. There are far less restrictions at Hedo than Desire."

I have to agree with you from the feedback we have had Hedo still sounds like the best. We are very interested and are going to book very soon for next year more than likely though an agent

Gloucester

"

Yes, I'm making a plea for us British travel agents out there, but we really are worth our salt when it comes to a single point of contact, with a vested interest in sorting things out and if necessary, repatriating you, or ensuring you get monies back, and ultimately giving you full ATOL protection, which you won't have by booking directly.

I'm a regular traveller but I wouldn't book direct in this climate of worldwide financial insecurity.

C"

Couldn't agree more. kenwood travel has been mentioned on here so I'm going to look at that. Are there any others?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"

C

Couldn't agree more. kenwood travel has been mentioned on here so I'm going to look at that. Are there any others?"

I'll pm you

» Add a new message to this topic