FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How good/effective is your profile?

How good/effective is your profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know mine's a 10 for effectiveness and that was with very little thought, effort or care and knocked together off the cuff in about 2 minutes but how would the rest of you rate yours?

Obviously they are all going to be inferior to mine but just say what you'd score yours at, why and what you think you could do to improve it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Mine's actually a 12 and knocks yours into a cocked hat you arrogant little twerp, if I weren't so fussy and didn't live in the Arse End of the Universe I could have at least 15 shags a day even if I replaced all my stolen pictures of an owd slapper with stolen ones of Jocelyn Wildenstein as my amazing personality shines through and any way I'm a female (allegedly) and every single guy on Fab has the "any hole's a goal" mentality......and to be honest, I could often go with the "any cock'll rock" mentality....the only thing I need to improve my profile is for my 6 numbers to come up in the Euromillions tonight

5, 4, 3, 2, 1........tin hat at the ready

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going by the replies I've received (or not received as is the case mostly) my profile is totally ineffective

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

LMAO...

Mine's a 10. Works perfectly.

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Not sure depends on what others think I have a laugh with people on here but don't get much interest if I'm honest but each to there own

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Mine seems to be ineffective at the moment, but that's only because people don't bloody read it! Or when I call them on it they just turn round and say, well, if you don't ask, you don't get'.....so hence my current rant

"LMAO... "

I think that's the reaction my profile gets most of the time

"LMAO...

I think that's the reaction my profile gets most of the time "

Well you need to be more abusive, all the slappers on her like that blOndecaz and her ilk love it, even if they don't they're easy anyway

Gosh my dear boy!

Ours wins over yours by a mile

Back to detention for you

I have told you, you aren't allowed to play tonight

"Gosh my dear boy!

I have told you, you aren't allowed to play tonight "

Too late for that! I won't be late in though

"Gosh my dear boy!

I have told you, you aren't allowed to play tonight "

Yours is a bit dull to be honest, full of self promotion and too many demands lol

I'm sure mine is in the red zone! With the amount of non-replies! However it is beginning to pick up.. I think.. Lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Mines off the scale hence I need to be here 24 hours a day to keep up

"LMAO...

I think that's the reaction my profile gets most of the time

Well you need to be more abusive, all the slappers on her like that blOndecaz and her ilk love it, even if they don't they're easy anyway "

He's right you know, I've never had an abusive message (apart from off of the Marquis and he don't count) been feeling quite left out for a while

mine isnt working RIGHT now...am not getting shagged...

but on facebook I've something in the works....bit scary as it feels shes stalking me...

yeh ours seems to be working ok

Mines doing just fine Maybe a 10

"yeh ours seems to be working ok "

Yours is one of the worst profiles on fab..I only fab the pics out of pity...so there.

"yeh ours seems to be working ok

Yours is one of the worst profiles on fab..I only fab the pics out of pity...so there."

Well, if the amount of looks at our profile, messages, and the fact that our meet diary has been full (except for last weekend) since we joined - and is booked until the end of October - you tell us???????

But then we both, individually, have years of experience of dating/swinging on the internet and at least one of us can write effective marketing scripts, so if we achieved anything less, we would be a) ashamed of ourselves and b) pretty pissed off.

So, if anyone would like to disagree with our summation of a score of 9.9 out of 10 (no one - NO ONE - is perfect!) you are welcome to put forward your argument . . .

and

"Gosh my dear boy!

Too late for that! I won't be late in though "

Your timer starts now and punishment later

"Gosh my dear boy!

Yours is a bit dull to be honest, full of self promotion and too many demands lol"

We can't all be interesting like you

But you my dear are in for a good smacked arse now

"Mines off the scale hence I need to be here 24 hours a day to keep up"

Aha but can you keep it up for 24 hours

"Well, if the amount of looks at our profile, messages, and the fact that our meet diary has been full (except for last weekend) since we joined - and is booked until the end of October - you tell us???????

But then we both, individually, have years of experience of dating/swinging on the internet and at least one of us can write effective marketing scripts, so if we achieved anything less, we would be a) ashamed of ourselves and b) pretty pissed off.

So, if anyone would like to disagree with our summation of a score of 9.9 out of 10 (no one - NO ONE - is perfect!) you are welcome to put forward your argument . . .

and "

Just had a quick peek but can't really comment on your profile as a whole, as I lost I interest midway through the second chapter

"Well, if the amount of looks at our profile, messages, and the fact that our meet diary has been full (except for last weekend) since we joined - and is booked until the end of October - you tell us???????

and

Just had a quick peek but can't really comment on your profile as a whole, as I lost I interest midway through the second chapter "

Theirs is better than yours so there!!

"Gosh my dear boy!

Yours is a bit dull to be honest, full of self promotion and too many demands lol

But you my dear are in for a good smacked arse now "

Come on then Julester, if you think you're bloody hard enough! (And that's not an invite for any of that bloody strap on nonsense either!!!! lol)

and

Just had a quick peek but can't really comment on your profile as a whole, as I lost I interest midway through the second chapter

Theirs is better than yours so there!! "

Yeah course it is cry baby

"Gosh my dear boy!

Come on then Julester, if you think you're bloody hard enough! (And that's not an invite for any of that bloody strap on nonsense either!!!! lol) "

Bend over you'll not feel a thing

and

Yeah course it is cry baby "

I am off out soon so YOU will be the cry baby

"Gosh my dear boy!

Come on then Julester, if you think you're bloody hard enough! (And that's not an invite for any of that bloody strap on nonsense either!!!! lol)

Bend over you'll not feel a thing "

You're either using the wrong size then or lubing up......do him with a bigger one and no lube, it's all he deserves

and

Yeah course it is cry baby

I am off out soon so YOU will be the cry baby "

So am I

I've been ready hours just waiting for silly bollocks to put her bleeding make up on! lol

"Gosh my dear boy!

Bend over you'll not feel a thing

You're either using the wrong size then or lubing up......do him with a bigger one and no lube, it's all he deserves "

Great idea! Love it!

"I've been ready hours just waiting for silly bollocks to put her bleeding make up on! lol "

I've not even got my clothes on yet

In Your Bush

"Mines off the scale hence I need to be here 24 hours a day to keep up

Aha but can you keep it up for 24 hours"

If I could I would be considerably richer than yow

and

Just had a quick peek but can't really comment on your profile as a whole, as I lost I interest midway through the second chapter "

Didn't get beyond the first line of yours..... funny that, innit.....

and

Didn't get beyond the first line of yours..... funny that, innit.....

"

It certainly is

"Want to improve your profile? Have women fall at your feet? But lacking in social skills and profile writing ability?

The answer to your problems is here! Get yourself a new 'cock pic' !! no - not your tackle - a pic of you and colin (or one of his clones)!

Independent research shows that the simple addition of a 'Colin' in your life significantly improves meetability !! Our survey of 4754 fabsters (well maybe a few less) concluded that once 'Colin' is in your life - your problems are over!!

Obi (36) was a sad and lonely fabster with just a few brief dalliances under his belt until he discovered the joy of 'Colin' - and now there's no looking back!! With two meets in as many days he's now a true believer in the power of 'Colin'.

So if you want to boost your profile without the effort - grab yourself a cock that rocks!!!

*just £999 from a source here on site.

*possibly cheaper elsewhere!!!

In Your Bush

Obi don't mislead them. We all know there is only one Colin. Talk of clones is pure myth

"I know mine's a 10 for effectiveness and that was with very little thought, effort or care and knocked together off the cuff in about 2 minutes but how would the rest of you rate yours?

Obviously they are all going to be inferior to mine but just say what you'd score yours at, why and what you think you could do to improve it. "

its not that good,if you winked we wouldnt even look as you are a shadow,not an actual pic

"I know mine's a 10 for effectiveness and that was with very little thought, effort or care and knocked together off the cuff in about 2 minutes but how would the rest of you rate yours?

Obviously they are all going to be inferior to mine but just say what you'd score yours at, why and what you think you could do to improve it. "

its not that good,if you winked we wouldnt even look as you are a shadow,not an actual pic

Very good at screening out the undesirables.

Not sure how affective mine is as its obvious when most people message me, they haven't read it

Obviously they are all going to be inferior to mine but just say what you'd score yours at, why and what you think you could do to improve it.

its not that good,if you winked we wouldnt even look as you are a shadow,not an actual pic"

There's a damn good reason for that, he's a complete munter, he's not even allowed out during the day in case he accidentally scares small children

haha

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

My profile is a10 for effectiveness to. I have never put a pic on or sent a pic to anyone. Everyone just loves me lol. Or maybe they just love to use and abuse me. Xx

its not that good,if you winked we wouldnt even look as you are a shadow,not an actual pic"

I don't wink so I wouldn't worry yourself on that score

I had to take pic down as it was like beatlemania in my inbox!!!!

hehe you have it easy then,our is not effective.it says we too busy to meet at the min,but we had 2 messages this morning asking to meet today????

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Your's is good - so good, in fact, that I copied and pasted it into mine. So that makes mine a 10 out of 10 as well.

So I then pasted it again and that made it twice as good, so now mine's 20 out of 10

"My profile is a10 for effectiveness to. I have never put a pic on or sent a pic to anyone. Everyone just loves me lol. Or maybe they just love to use and abuse me. Xx"

It's just because we are the chosen ones

"Not sure how affective mine is as its obvious when most people message me, they haven't read it "

Surely not... All us guys always read profiles before messaging

There's a damn good reason for that, he's a complete munter, he's not even allowed out during the day in case he accidentally scares small children "

Who needs looks when you've got chloroform?

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes we must be the Elite of Fab lol.

Your's is good - so good, in fact, that I copied and pasted it into mine. So that makes mine a 10 out of 10 as well.

So I then pasted it again and that made it twice as good, so now mine's 20 out of 10 "

You're sorted then Just turn on the tv, open a can and sit back and wait for the vaginal onslaught to begin

There's a damn good reason for that, he's a complete munter, he's not even allowed out during the day in case he accidentally scares small children

Who needs looks when you've got chloroform? "

a big hammer like captain caveman works for me

"

Who needs looks when you've got chloroform? "

I find ketamine quite effective, I've told my Vet I'm Ginger McCain - fortunately he's a bit thick and fell for it and keeps me well supplied

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

Now heres what you call a profile with effort LMFAO.

Your playtime is nearly over

Mine does exactly what i wish it to, so no point in rating it.

» Add a new message to this topic