FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do they do it?

Why do they do it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Man  over a year ago

Dingwall

I had a meet arranged with a single guy last night. Messaged him yesterday afternoon to confirm everything was still on and was assured it was. My pal gave me a lift to the bar where I was meeting the guy, walked in and couldn't see him. I was about 10 mins early so got a drink and took a seat to wait for him. After about 45 mins waiting decided to message him but profile has disappeared.

Why do guys do this. I am now considering blocking single guys now after this happening twice in the last couple of weeks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Did he have previous verifications?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think some guys are wind ups dreamers and picture collectors.

If they ask for lots of pics warning lights come on

I think it's a 50-50 thing. If same thing keeps happening maybe reviewing how you choose who you're going to meet would help?

Hard to know how you can be 100% sure though, guess you can't tell till they turn up... Or not.

Best of luck with future meets

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Who knows why? But it happens. I've been let down twice this week, luckily I hadn't left the house to go anywhere and found someone else to social with, but it's really annoying!

All they have to say is "can't make it"

Dingwall

"Did he have previous verifications?"

He did, 1 meet and 3 cam

By *uck NakedMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

His loss. You look stunning. Forget him and move on to the next xx

By *ylonloverboy69Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

"Who knows why? But it happens. I've been let down twice this week, luckily I hadn't left the house to go anywhere and found someone else to social with, but it's really annoying!

All they have to say is "can't make it" "

can’t understand for the life of me why you’d get turned down!

There is always the point that it’s easy for someone to set up

Multiple fake profiles and verify themselves….

Dingwall

"Who knows why? But it happens. I've been let down twice this week, luckily I hadn't left the house to go anywhere and found someone else to social with, but it's really annoying!

All they have to say is "can't make it" "

It is, especially when the meet was in Inverness which is 14 miles from home and in a bar on my own not knowing anyone

I had same earlier this week.a couple sent me address and time, turned up only to find they did not live there,, was an old age pensioner!!!

"I had a meet arranged with a single guy last night. Messaged him yesterday afternoon to confirm everything was still on and was assured it was. My pal gave me a lift to the bar where I was meeting the guy, walked in and couldn't see him. I was about 10 mins early so got a drink and took a seat to wait for him. After about 45 mins waiting decided to message him but profile has disappeared.

Why do guys do this. I am now considering blocking single guys now after this happening twice in the last couple of weeks."

Hence we borrow consenting husband’s/ partners

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

As a single guy I really can’t answer why single guys mess women and couples about.

My own view is they like the chase, the attention, the thrill of the messages but either have no intention of meeting or loose their nerve.....I really don’t know.

But I’ve been let down by women and only last Saturday I was left roasting after everything was arranged after a week of messages and arranging.

I don’t think blocking all guys / girls is the answer, we just have to accept even as frustrating as it is.

Mr J

Dingwall

"His loss. You look stunning. Forget him and move on to the next xx"

Aw thank you

Yeah, dont tar us all with same brush, there are a lot of genuine guys out therex

By *arkhelgaCouple  over a year ago

leeds

It can happen with couples/singles,weve had two single female meets disappear when close to meeting.So now we just chat n flirt plus never take fab seriously, weve definitely 100% learned our lesson Xxx

By *reengirl911Couple  over a year ago

inverness

Had a few meets where after sitting waiting on them to arrive the profile is deleted it’s very frustrating to say the least.

Can’t understand some folk to be honest OP as you look stunning and a lot of fun to around.

I really dont get why they come on here just to waste peoples time, so annoying!

Dingwall

"Had a few meets where after sitting waiting on them to arrive the profile is deleted it’s very frustrating to say the least.

Can’t understand some folk to be honest OP as you look stunning and a lot of fun to around."

Certainly not stunning but like to think we are fun to be around

"I had same earlier this week.a couple sent me address and time, turned up only to find they did not live there,, was an old age pensioner!!!"

sorry that made me lol

I think it happens to everyone at some time in their life and its not the beat feeling when it happens. Unfortunately we have to push on through it and make better friends and connections whether its for social or fun. I know it can take time to get to know someone but when it does happen then the meet or fun is so much more. Good riddence to him and good luck with future meets.

» Add a new message to this topic