FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Introducing a male to a couple / MFM

Introducing a male to a couple / MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How did this go foe you at the begining? Its something me and my partner talk of doing but we both know we wont really know how we feel about it untill were doing it.

Has joining a male to your long term relationship made you better as a couple or had it gone the opposite ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

made us better as a couple

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northallerton

We just said "no regrets" and if it's not what either one of us want we won't do it again and move on. For us it all depends on the male joining us. We prefer a laid back guy who is happy to follow our lead and do what we ask as we have scenarios that we like to act out

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

much better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We done this and it was gr8 fun.

A social made it easier and their was plenty flirting.

Then late one night we said fuck it, naked massage and the Mrs loved it.

She's never been so turned on by all the attention, highly recommended it.

Definitely do a social first, planning our next 1 as we speak

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Our first (and only up to now) was a blindfolded meet with a guy I choose. It worked perfectly, C never got to see the guy until halfway through and loved having both of us touching, licking and playing…

It’s amazing watching your partner as you get to see things from a different angle and see how sexy they are, being desired…it definitely brought us closer

K

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ease yourselves into it slowly. Don't have any unrealistic expectations. The right people will understand your concerns and take them onboard. Make it clear to one another that you can call a stop to proceedings at any given moment, if it doesn't feel right for you. Expect to be a bit nervous as this is probably normal in most cases.

By *JessSRosexCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Our first (and only up to now) was a blindfolded meet with a guy I choose. It worked perfectly, C never got to see the guy until halfway through and loved having both of us touching, licking and playing…

It’s amazing watching your partner as you get to see things from a different angle and see how sexy they are, being desired…it definitely brought us closer

K"

Husband wants to do this once life gets back to normal but first we would love to try ffm for me to play lol x

Lots of love Jess xx

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The mfm hot wife lifestyle has enhanced our relationship. It's a wonderful lifestyle for us x

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

We have done this a few times. Have always met the guy for a drink in the pub first on the understanding that if there is no attraction or connection it goes no further than a drink. We always message the guy for a while first so we have an idea of personality and looks and so far every one we have met has come back to our place for enjoyable fun. Always make rules first about how far you want to go, what you want to do and stick to it.

» Add a new message to this topic