FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When it looks too good!

When it looks too good!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else have problems with others winking or messaging them?

It is just that when we get a wink from a very young, attractive female or young couple the first thing we think is "fake".

We may be shooting ourselves in the foot but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck we still think wolf.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always have "waaay out of our league" moments...

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Do they have veris from people that live 200 miles away, but they'd met as was in the area?

We had winks and messages from a very attractive Birmingham wife whose Husband didn't play. A image search showed "she" was an American model

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

I don’t see the point in winks on here, I much prefer a send or receive a message.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Just looked at your profile, op and you'll definitely attract the younger people also, you're both in great shape with a write up that shows you're both as confident, the offers maybe genuine.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just looked at your profile, op and you'll definitely attract the younger people also, you're both in great shape with a write up that shows you're both as confident, the offers maybe genuine. "

Thank you for that comment but it is the opposite.

We probably get one or two winks a week and a message every couple of weeks at the most.. one reason why we question some contacts.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do find it hard when an attractive male, female or couple messages saying they think I'm sexy and would love to play, I know this is more to do with my body confidence that anything else but so many have turned out to be fake or just messing me about. As a larger lady it has taken a lot to put pics of me on profile and understand I'm not to everyone's taste, just want people messaging that genuinely like the look of me

» Add a new message to this topic