FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > all rooms top loaded by single guys ??

all rooms top loaded by single guys ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ac a fee OP   Couple  over a year ago

dundee

all rooms full of single guys ?? no longer " a swingers site"?? or just a free for all??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Help me with which is a question and which is a statement

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Like the planet Mankind has an unerring ability to take a good thing and completly ruin it I very much doubt it possible to go back

Us old guys used to have a place and it was hard enough BUT these days it is extreme ly hard but not in a good way

GUYS stop innundating inboxes stop and think

"Like the planet Mankind has an unerring ability to take a good thing and completly ruin it I very much doubt it possible to go back

Us old guys used to have a place and it was hard enough BUT these days it is extreme ly hard but not in a good way

GUYS stop innundating inboxes stop and think "

So you blame your lack of interest on the youth of today…

OP,

A wankathon - has a meat market feel about it these days! Too much pork for me to stomach

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've time for everyone on here. Mainly on here to attend my local club events, happy to meet new people along the way but not really one for inboxing people myself.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"all rooms full of single guys ?? no longer " a swingers site"?? or just a free for all??"

Yep, there's certainly a lot of penis in the chat rooms. Puts me off going in there to be honest

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"OP,

A wankathon - has a meat market feel about it these days! Too much pork for me to stomach

From the 5 week old profile "

You can learn a lot in 5 weeks and how do you know shes not a returning swinger I've been on and off here for 6 years had couple new profiles because of issues ...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"OP,

From the 5 week old profile

random remark, with meaningless point

Quite the opposite. You comment as if you are a veteran, yet you are a newbie. Unfortunately for you, it’s very much on topic

Ok sweetheart

I guess you know realise

That you're a argumentative type, with wrong conclusions?"

Very astute of you

Guessing he doesn't think people can come and go and have previous knowledge of the site.

I think there has always been more men than women/couples on here but lockdown has seen an increase in men looking for online kicks.

"OP,

From the 5 week old profile

random remark, with meaningless point

Quite the opposite. You comment as if you are a veteran, yet you are a newbie. Unfortunately for you, it’s very much on topic

Ok sweetheart

I guess you know realise

That you're a argumentative type, with wrong conclusions?

Very astute of you

Guessing he doesn't think people can come and go and have previous knowledge of the site.

I think there has always been more men than women/couples on here but lockdown has seen an increase in men looking for online kicks. "

Embarrassing but true!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Used to love being on cam in the chat rooms but not so now. It's all single guys and last time we went to cam every room was full with hardly any couples. Being a site supporter we could get in but that is no use if you can't chat

Pontefract

"Used to love being on cam in the chat rooms but not so now. It's all single guys and last time we went to cam every room was full with hardly any couples. Being a site supporter we could get in but that is no use if you can't chat"

Why couldn't you chat ?

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

"Used to love being on cam in the chat rooms but not so now. It's all single guys and last time we went to cam every room was full with hardly any couples. Being a site supporter we could get in but that is no use if you can't chat

Why couldn't you chat ? "

being a site supporter you can enter a full chat room but can’t comment as the room is already full but if somebody leaves said chat room you must leave and re enter to be allowed to chat that’s if your quick enough before somebody else joins to room lol lol

Pontefract

"Used to love being on cam in the chat rooms but not so now. It's all single guys and last time we went to cam every room was full with hardly any couples. Being a site supporter we could get in but that is no use if you can't chat

Why couldn't you chat ? being a site supporter you can enter a full chat room but can’t comment as the room is already full but if somebody leaves said chat room you must leave and re enter to be allowed to chat that’s if your quick enough before somebody else joins to room lol lol"

Ah right I've not used them x but that seems really weird lol xx

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Why couldn't you chat ? "

Because the room was full. As a site supporter you can get in but can't post in the chat

» Add a new message to this topic