FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tight Foreskin

Tight Foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave200123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Retford

Does anyone have any advice on how to stretch the foreskin?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andRCouple  over a year ago

barry

Go to see your doc. I had the same problem a few years back and put it off then ended up having a circumsicion.

GET IT CHECKED.

Xx G

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh your best option is to see a urologist and have them check the foreskin. The most common cause is the skin thickening as you get older. There no reason or rhyme for the cause. There are plenty of other things that can cause a tight foreskin hence best to see the urologist. Vaseline and gentle pulling the foreskin back to ensure you don’t damage the frenulum can have some effect. Though even if this helps a little it’s ultimately better to get to the underlying issue. For me it was scaring from psoriasis that required circumcision. There are less evasive procedure they can do to help loosen the foreskin, mine was as a last resort. Hope this helps and try not to stress, it’s very common and can quickly be resolved in most cases as long as you don’t leave it

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

You should go out with my first girl friend, she sorted mine out in a week so painful but beautiful.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Go to see your doc. I had the same problem a few years back and put it off then ended up having a circumsicion.

GET IT CHECKED.

Xx G "

This is Sound Advice. I'd a similar issue in 2019, GP got me in to see a Urologist.

Had my Circumcision surgery February last year.

My ex husband had this and it ripped a few times when we started seeing each other, he got circumcised, unfortunately no exercises or anything you can do for it other than being gentle with it.

There's no remedy for that m8.you need to be circumcised. Its actually quite common nowadays. Best of luck pal

By *ackDorianMan  over a year ago

ashford

Anyone know the healing time or how mobile you can be after? Dreading it

Can vary but especially in my case. However they used dissolving stitches that will dissolve in four weeks. That when I see the doc again so over all I say four weeks in total. Was able to walk out of the hospital and move around with breaks from day one with great care and painkillers and anti-inflammatories. I’m four days in now and while I’m not walking to the shop etc I’m easily getting around the house. Sleep is the worst as erections are painful and often get woken up by it. Hope that helps

ashford

Thanks

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

At birth the foreskin is atached to the gland usually it peels back BUT sometines remains partially attached circumcision is not necessarily the only option My doc grabbed the tip and swiftly pulled back on the shaft sep the two layers and stretching the outer skin I was a teenager Result brilliant and never looked back

ashford

"At birth the foreskin is atached to the gland usually it peels back BUT sometines remains partially attached circumcision is not necessarily the only option My doc grabbed the tip and swiftly pulled back on the shaft sep the two layers and stretching the outer skin I was a teenager Result brilliant and never looked back"

I think you’ve just made me want the operation even more…

By *zn marriedMan  over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Does anyone have any advice on how to stretch the foreskin?"

Best to get circumcised

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I had similar years ago and got circumcised, best decision I ever made to get it sorted. Erections can be painful during healing while the stitches are in, but is a short term inconvenience for long term benefits. That’s how it was for me anyway. Well worth a discussion with your GP.

By *nicatorMan  over a year ago

2 towns over

While any change in your body shops probably warrant a check up it shouldn't automatically end in surgery.

Your foreskin is some of the stretchiest skin on the human body for obvious reasons. You might just need to give it a helping hand.

Take regular showers/baths and stretch it as far as is comfortable. Hold it for 10-30 seconds. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint so persistence is the key.

You may need to repeat for weeks/months but if there is no underlying issue patience might just save your skin, literally.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

"Anyone know the healing time or how mobile you can be after? Dreading it "

I snapped my banjo and when it healed the scaling made my foreskin too tight.

Put off going to the docs through embarrassment but it was just too painful.

Had a partial circumcision. They used dissolvable stitches and gave me painkillers. Took a week off work but was able to move around the house with know issues

Kept getting Hard-Ons (the doctor warned me about these), these hurt a little, but they hurt before so not an issue.

Do a see a doc... It's actually very, very common

The doctor can prescribe a skin thinning steroid cream, betnovate I think, that makes the skin more pliable allowing you to stretch it again. Definitely a far less invasive solution than a circumcision.

Had one and got Circumcised. Do not regret having it done

Had the same problem so at age 40 got circumcised and it's been amazing ever since

By *d StrakerMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Realised I had tight foreskin when I hit my teens ( it was the 70s, didn't even know it was supposed to roll back ) but started to pull it back a little each day. It was a little uncomfortable to start with but slowly it came back further and further, until it fully retracted. A lot of teenage wanking probably helped as it was getting a lot of movement, plus it was probably easier as my body was still changing. So glad I sorted out I certainly didn't want to be circumcised. Now love the feel of it sliding back and forth over my helmet as I wank

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I agree with others that you should be circumcised. It's no big deal.

i was circumsised as a baby, in my opinion its not a bad thing, more hyginic, and very sensitive to stimulation, never wished i had a foreskin, apart from in the showers after sports at school, i was embarised to be different, but soon got over that, if in dought have it done, lets face it the foreskin doesnt really serve much of a purpouse, it was more for protection from when we were cave men and clothless

I had the same issue until it snapped during sex get it seen to unless you want the same problem as me

By *lexeatonMan  over a year ago

Cannock Chase Area

I'm not circumcised but do prefer my foreskin back as much as possible. A few years ago I wasn't happy with how my frenulum would not allow skin to remain retracted for long so I actually did a frenulectomy myself. Love the result.

Yep docs and op, impressive swelling for a few days and try. Not to get an erection for a few days

"Go to see your doc. I had the same problem a few years back and put it off then ended up having a circumsicion.

GET IT CHECKED.

Xx G "

Finally got this checked when I was 25 after years of thinking it was normal. Had a circumcision, cock feels amazing and it doesn't hurt.

Plus I've gained at least an inch where I'm not hemmed in any more!

GET IT CHECKED!

By *nce upon a TomMan  over a year ago

cambridge

After reading this glad i was circumcised as a baby.

By *anyasmanMan  over a year ago

Preston

I used to have this problem ever since I was a kid. When I peed the end would blow up like a balloon. I went to see a GP with a friend but didn’t wait and left. I didn’t know what it should’ve looked like. Then, one day after I had been married some years I noticed it retracted easily and now it’s hard to remember what it was like. Nothing bad ever happened and it seems my “cure” was sex. Do bear in mind I was that way from very young but if yours used to retract then definitely get professional advice.

By *ulldog_71Man  over a year ago

Sedgefield

Go to the doctors it may not end in surgery there are creams that could be used or or sometimes it just needs stretching exercises (usually done in warm water) but you need to know the cause before doing anything.

"Go to the doctors it may not end in surgery there are creams that could be used or or sometimes it just needs stretching exercises (usually done in warm water) but you need to know the cause before doing anything."

Definitely, for me it was to late as I tried to get it sorted a while back as I have psoriasis which can be cruel even before simple things like thickening of the skin. They but it off till I ended up in A&E and went private to have a circumcision. Not pleasant so if you can sort before it gets to that then don’t waste the time, get onto your urologist

Definitely a trip to the GP, steroid cream may help, if not it's a circumcision.

By *cottish gentMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

I have a pretty long foreskin, it became an issue with 1 relationship. Started tearing during sex, not pleasant. Seen doctor, got cream and was told to "actively stretch it everyday". See your GP 1st.

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

I had this issue some years ago, as mentioned by others, go see your doctor to get it circumcised. Feels weird for weeks, but sex is better for it.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

See your doctor x

Had the same issue. I think I was lucky though from others experiences.

I was given a steroid cream and started using a fleshlight and it sorted it mostly.

But speak to your GP and they will help.

I've had this problem and currently waiting for a circumcision however mine seems to be worse if my diabetes is out of control through exercise and diet changes the problem touch wood seems to have eased and I havent had a problem for a few months now but deffo see your gp about it

» Add a new message to this topic