FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Playa de Ingles Chippenham

What on earth is going on with this site lately. So many guys arranging to meet then ghosting. Been chatting to a guy all day that we invited to join us at ours. He stopped replying a few hours ago but is online. Why not have the decency to say he's changed his mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwenWoman  over a year ago

De12 area

I've had that quite a bit recently all talk and then no shows or ghosted..

"I've had that quite a bit recently all talk and then no shows or ghosted.. "

I can understand guys changing their mind, I know that we have. But at least message and say, especially when your online anyway. Do these guys get a kick out of it?

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sadly your predicament is all too familiar a story on site.

We likewise had a meet arranged and the person in question was also online leading up to meet but became unresponsive and avoided reading our last message.

So we seen it coming and prepared for their no show but still couldn't really move on incase they did show.

Does irk they can't find the common decency to say changed mind but it's typical story unfortunately.

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

Gives the rest of us decent blokes a bad name.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you couples shouldn't be so picky.

Glasgow

"Gives the rest of us decent blokes a bad name."

Not just men, our ghost was a woman who also has a couples profile.

"Well you couples shouldn't be so picky. "

What's that got to do with it?

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

Unfortunately it doesn't help the rest of us Single fellas who would be more than happy to get a meet. Maybe when lockdown eases some of these Ghosters will feck off x

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Happy to fill in for the no shows hehe

By *eachybum2020Man  over a year ago

Victoria

Not just men, had my share of couples and single females.

"What on earth is going on with this site lately. So many guys arranging to meet then ghosting. Been chatting to a guy all day that we invited to join us at ours. He stopped replying a few hours ago but is online. Why not have the decency to say he's changed his mind. "

Dont understand how guys could turn it down.

I've been looking to join since i returned and regardless of how i message someone noone seems to be interested.

Maybe your looking in the wrong place

They are full of what some say gift of the gab ie chatting up etc just for the fun of it or are in a relationship whereas guys like myself who lack confidence because of guys like that put us off and we never get a look and in or chance. So most of the genuine keen guys get left out.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Its not just guys, can be anyone. Its also not just on this site.

Ps fellas stop saying they ruin it for the rest of you. They dont.

"Its not just guys, can be anyone. Its also not just on this site.

Ps fellas stop saying they ruin it for the rest of you. They dont. "

The only way they ruin it for us that we don't trust anyone anymore, they spoil the excitement of the lead up as you think why should I get excited because he won't show anyway.

"What on earth is going on with this site lately. So many guys arranging to meet then ghosting. Been chatting to a guy all day that we invited to join us at ours. He stopped replying a few hours ago but is online. Why not have the decency to say he's changed his mind.

I've been looking to join since i returned and regardless of how i message someone noone seems to be interested.

Maybe your looking in the wrong place "

Where do we look? Where are these genuine guys?

By *OT DOG 1982Man  over a year ago

Skegness work at butlin's

Ther one hear never let anyone down all way up for a meet

Iv been let down quite a few times, one keeps saying she will but when it comes to the day she always vanishes so I just laugh when she trys to ask

By *ornyas4kMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

This, it’s hard enough being a single guy on here!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ambition far exceeding ability

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 21:37:53]

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

The only way they ruin it for us that we don't trust anyone anymore, they spoil the excitement of the lead up as you think why should I get excited because he won't show anyway.

"

Yes I can understand that, people become cynical thinking they won't turn up, obviously there has been loads of threads on this, some time wasters will just be fantasists knocking one out in mommy's basement, at the thought real live people want his willy, others it's just the case that some are just so fickle and unreliable in general.

"I (male) went to my first gangbang this afternoon. Not something I've done before so.thought why not.

They had 6 guys invited and I was a last moment invite to.cover if somenone

Aside from myself, only 1 guy turned up and he was there 10 to 15 mins at best

Suited me fine. I had the lady more or less to myself for hours and I'll be seeing her with my wife accompanying next time again....

If you're legit people will see it sooner or later and the time wasters will wear themselves out on each other eventually.

"

Definitely a winning situation for you

I don't think our profile can look much more legit tbh.

By *rFunsurreyMan  over a year ago

London, Surrey, Sutton

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 21:46:32]

By *rFunsurreyMan  over a year ago

London, Surrey, Sutton

"What on earth is going on with this site lately. So many guys arranging to meet then ghosting. Been chatting to a guy all day that we invited to join us at ours. He stopped replying a few hours ago but is online. Why not have the decency to say he's changed his mind.

Where do we look? Where are these genuine guys?"

Right here, enjoying your very sexy profile, busily planning a route down the M4 lol

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

It’s the nature of people living in fantasy land sadly

"It’s the nature of people living in fantasy land sadly"

I think you're right.. can only fantasise, no intention of taking things any further.

By *eed.a.signalMan  over a year ago

Local

I get rid of them by video call.

Time wasters tend to flip the camera to a door as their "too shy" to speak to someone but willing to meet

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Couple tonight offered go to there's after football, you got it never happened

"I get rid of them by video call.

Time wasters tend to flip the camera to a door as their "too shy" to speak to someone but willing to meet "

That just proves that they are real, not that they'll turn up.

By *oooner1Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"It’s the nature of people living in fantasy land sadly

I think you're right.. can only fantasise, no intention of taking things any further. "

Yep. We’ve just had another one. Sounded really keen, kept messaging about all the things he was going to do. Arranged a meet. He’d booked a half day off work to come see us. Few hours before he was due had a message, three people had called in sick so his day off had been cancelled.

Fair enough theses things can happen, unlikely but possible I suppose. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and rearranged.

He kep messaging. Then when quiet, so I said if you’ve changed your mind, fair enough, just tell us and we’ll forget it, we’re fed up with being messed around. Nope, he was definitely coming.

Messages continued, day before went to WhatsApp to continue the arrangements.

Then they day before he was due to come had a message saying his wife had been through his phone and found out so couldn’t come.

Complete waste of our time, but i suspect he got out of it it exactly what he wanted all along.

weve had it mainly with men, but also with women, we always arange to meet in a pub sore something first if its a first time meet with someone and then if we all agree, ten back home for some fun.

If we have a no show, we just say oh well and enjoy a night out on our own, so make the best of it, its very frustraighting, but at least we get a night out

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I think you're right.. can only fantasise, no intention of taking things any further.

Yep. We’ve just had another one. Sounded really keen, kept messaging about all the things he was going to do. Arranged a meet. He’d booked a half day off work to come see us. Few hours before he was due had a message, three people had called in sick so his day off had been cancelled.

Fair enough theses things can happen, unlikely but possible I suppose. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and rearranged.

He kep messaging. Then when quiet, so I said if you’ve changed your mind, fair enough, just tell us and we’ll forget it, we’re fed up with being messed around. Nope, he was definitely coming.

Then they day before he was due to come had a message saying his wife had been through his phone and found out so couldn’t come.

Complete waste of our time, but i suspect he got out of it it exactly what he wanted all along. "

Out of curiosity these messages that go back and forth are they sort of sex messages what you will be wearing what's going to happen etc as I tend to find they just want to get off on them so I have a strict rule no sex chat if they are genuine then they will be more interested in the meet arrangements itself also these that say oh my day off got cancelled what job does he do because I'm sure most jobs when you book night off you get that night off regardless how short staffed they are it's not your problem x

Complete waste of our time, but i suspect he got out of it it exactly what he wanted all along.

Out of curiosity these messages that go back and forth are they sort of sex messages what you will be wearing what's going to happen etc as I tend to find they just want to get off on them so I have a strict rule no sex chat if they are genuine then they will be more interested in the meet arrangements itself also these that say oh my day off got cancelled what job does he do because I'm sure most jobs when you book night off you get that night off regardless how short staffed they are it's not your problem x "

we never ingage in sex chat with potentual meets, as you said those that do are very unlikely to actually meet, infact its a good way to out some of the fakes

By *olmateMan  over a year ago

WM

"I (male) went to my first gangbang this afternoon. Not something I've done before so.thought why not.

They had 6 guys invited and I was a last moment invite to.cover if somenone cancelled.

Aside from myself, only 1 guy turned up and he was there 10 to 15 mins at best

Suited me fine. I had the lady more or less to myself for hours and I'll be seeing her with my wife accompanying next time again....

If you're legit people will see it sooner or later and the time wasters will wear themselves out on each other eventually.

"

How to.know if there's going to be a gang bang!

I would love to experience it for the first time.

I never let down, though.

??

"What on earth is going on with this site lately. So many guys arranging to meet then ghosting. Been chatting to a guy all day that we invited to join us at ours. He stopped replying a few hours ago but is online. Why not have the decency to say he's changed his mind. "

All I can say is he must be a fool as what a night it would be in my company, just a funny guy in general.. be full of laughter and giggles I know that! Hope you sort a meet soon and they show they're very lucky x

"I've had that quite a bit recently all talk and then no shows or ghosted.. "

Very silly people about!

Pontefract

Out of curiosity these messages that go back and forth are they sort of sex messages what you will be wearing what's going to happen etc as I tend to find they just want to get off on them so I have a strict rule no sex chat if they are genuine then they will be more interested in the meet arrangements itself also these that say oh my day off got cancelled what job does he do because I'm sure most jobs when you book night off you get that night off regardless how short staffed they are it's not your problem x

we never ingage in sex chat with potentual meets, as you said those that do are very unlikely to actually meet, infact its a good way to out some of the fakes"

That's good then and me personally as soon as they go quiet it's immediate block and move on their are plenty of genuine guys on here a lot willing to travel too so I'm sure another meet could be arranged quickly don't let these idiots get to you or make you loose hope xx good luck and hope you find whatever your looking for soon xx

Find this frustrating can be chatting really well online but getting them to agree to a meet impossible, they say yes are asking but just won’t commit so why they here wasting our time yes, I try to be honest and open don’t lead on best way

By *alty surpriseMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Personally I wouldn't let anyone down, I'd be honoured if someone wanted to take things further with me.. Maybe these disappearing acts are married and are just after some sort of titerlation

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me as I tend to meet in clubs, I know unless I do meet ina. Club it’s unlikely I will meet. There have been a few exceptions to that

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

It happens to everyone

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 04/07/21 06:37:20]

It’s the biggest downside to swinging

The messers

It’s just men, couples do it too. Who would have thought it would be so hard to give sex away lol

"

Do let them spoil it for you, they aren’t all the same. There’s always next time. And there will be your gorgeous

All I can say is he must be a fool as what a night it would be in my company, just a funny guy in general.. be full of laughter and giggles I know that! Hope you sort a meet soon and they show they're very lucky x "

We found a genuine guy not long after and he popped round. We had a fantastic time with him and faith was restored.

Because it was always a fantasy or he does not want the flack of having to explain that he got a better offer.

Unfortunately, it's always going to be the case that online connections are tentative at best.

The investment to build an online relationship is minimal so people can afford to be casual or careless with others they connect to.

"Unfortunately it doesn't help the rest of us Single fellas who would be more than happy to get a meet. Maybe when lockdown eases some of these Ghosters will feck off x"

Nope. Fab has been plagued with this for years. And it's not just men who do it. Women and couples do it too

It's why I stopped talking about what sexual things we were going to do, when I was meeting... They have a wank, cum n change their mind, then don't care what is going on with you now and move on

"Unfortunately it doesn't help the rest of us Single fellas who would be more than happy to get a meet. Maybe when lockdown eases some of these Ghosters will feck off x

Nope. Fab has been plagued with this for years. And it's not just men who do it. Women and couples do it too"

Assuming they are actually women and couples.

I tend to assume everyone is a married 60 year old bloke who is enjoying a fantasy wank until I meet them in the flesh.

(although maybe even then it would not change my mind)

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed if it turns out they are genuine.

Sadly it goes with the territory, been talking to a couple all weekend and arranged a meet. Now looks like they have deleted their profile, it always worries us that have they just copied our pics we sent to use elsewhere!

"Well you couples shouldn't be so picky. "

"It's why I stopped talking about what sexual things we were going to do, when I was meeting... They have a wank, cum n change their mind, then don't care what is going on with you now and move on "

I never engage in sexual talk as I'm aware that there are plenty of wankers on here. Probably had no intention of meeting, just happy with the fantasy.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

people only waste their own time on here its not done by others

s

"Unfortunately it doesn't help the rest of us Single fellas who would be more than happy to get a meet. Maybe when lockdown eases some of these Ghosters will feck off x

Nope. Fab has been plagued with this for years. And it's not just men who do it. Women and couples do it too

Assuming they are actually women and couples.

I tend to assume everyone is a married 60 year old bloke who is enjoying a fantasy wank until I meet them in the flesh.

(although maybe even then it would not change my mind)

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed if it turns out they are genuine. "

But isn't it sad that we have to prepare for the worse. It spoils the excitement of the preparation

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

It’s like they are getting off on the chat and possibility once climaxed it’s Time to disappear..

Gives us single blokes a bad name though

We have found that only around 10% of people saying they would meet actually turn up or don't ghost us. It took my so long to have the courage to be on here because of my body, it's things like this that make me want to delete our account (Mrs)

By *ock Around The ClockMan  over a year ago

WINSFORD

Completely understand your pain but also I’ve had the same treatment from couples….gives us all a bad name…just want to meet, what’s so hard about that eh?

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Surely Covid fears are playing a part?

"We have found that only around 10% of people saying they would meet actually turn up or don't ghost us. It took my so long to have the courage to be on here because of my body, it's things like this that make me want to delete our account (Mrs) "

Firstly, embrace your body, if someone doesn't like it then that's their problem not yours. The amount of men saying its gives us a bad name, I know from past experiences it's men, women, couples. I think the ratio of men to women/couples is just vastly different hence the reason u see more men failing to meet

By *leo and LeoCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

"Surely Covid fears are playing a part?"

Well if that’s the case, they shouldn’t lead people on into believing they’re up for a meet if they’re that worried by it.

I had a couple this week give me fake address. I always turn up. Dont understand these people

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

The pub?

Tesco on a Wednesday evening?

Church?

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Please don’t delete your profile, it’s a lovely profile! I’ve been ghosted many a times once after travelling 60miles and booking a hotel room of their choice and location.

But they I’ve had many lovely meets too.

"Surely Covid fears are playing a part?"

I don't think that covid can be given as an excuse for ghosting, if a guy suddenly gets cold feet due to covid then that doesn't excuse manners.

"I had a couple this week give me fake address. I always turn up. Dont understand these people"

That is just unexcusable and so wrong. At least we didn't travel anywhere

"I had a couple this week give me fake address. I always turn up. Dont understand these people"

That’s disgusting I’m so sorry that happened to you

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Id meet someone to reply to me to me to have my time wasted

But on a serious note sorry you had that experience. Hopefully the next one is better

The amount of suddenly dying grannies, broken down cars, hamsters escaping their cages, babysitters cancelling and emergency vet appointments that I had in my first couple of years here was unreal

Since then, I meet new friends at clubs or organised socials mainly. If I am meeting for a one to one social from here, it is after a video call and absolutely no wank talk, and I don't waste time chatting for more han a day or two - quick video call and let's go for a drink and can plan from there for anything more.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I had the same.

By *oliday slutCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Do what we do ..have a back up single woman profile ..when someone has let you down..go on browse find him again and wink him ..let him do all the running about but this time tell him you are at a travelodge and am flying to Spain tomorrow and want some fun before flying out.i say I am alone and meeting my bf in Spain I tell him the hotel name and will tell him the door number when he is outside it .he messages that he has arrived and if you get this far its a good bet he is there then just pick a number under 20 and tell him to knock..then instantly block him ..I know its alot of hassle but some small satisfaction for messing us about especially after we booked and paid for a hotel room ..we have never ever let anyone down ..but have successfully done this to at least 10 idiots...who made an arrangement then failed to turn up and then had the nerve to block us

"Do what we do ..have a back up single woman profile ..when someone has let you down..go on browse find him again and wink him ..let him do all the running about but this time tell him you are at a travelodge and am flying to Spain tomorrow and want some fun before flying out.i say I am alone and meeting my bf in Spain I tell him the hotel name and will tell him the door number when he is outside it .he messages that he has arrived and if you get this far its a good bet he is there then just pick a number under 20 and tell him to knock..then instantly block him ..I know its alot of hassle but some small satisfaction for messing us about especially after we booked and paid for a hotel room ..we have never ever let anyone down ..but have successfully done this to at least 10 idiots...who made an arrangement then failed to turn up and then had the nerve to block us"

Hmmmm....2 wrongs don't make a right as they say.

[Removed by poster at 04/07/21 13:26:25]

common forms of normal human courteous correspondence are just not present on a free site like this from messages to replies to no shows when arranged.

It doesnt just apply to couples being let down

Single guys are also let down frequently

so many singles and couples are not what they appear to be, just fakes scams keyboard wankers etc

all single guys are lumped into one category to be ignored and treated like shit by the majority.

Arrogance because of an apparent plethora of choice is commonplace

if someone spoke to me in the street like many, who bother to reply (and thats the minority) do on here there would be a serious ruck and consequences

electronic anonymity allows the poorest forms of behaviour , lies and no shows included

sad indictment of the general type of person

few , but thankfully some, are the exception

the biggest trait on this site is those who beef up a meet send endless messages talking the talk but then disappear with no intention of ever meeting ..im sure they get a buzz from it ? they treat FAB like FB

spot on that man !!

"Do what we do ..have a back up single woman profile ..when someone has let you down..go on browse find him again and wink him ..let him do all the running about but this time tell him you are at a travelodge and am flying to Spain tomorrow and want some fun before flying out.i say I am alone and meeting my bf in Spain I tell him the hotel name and will tell him the door number when he is outside it .he messages that he has arrived and if you get this far its a good bet he is there then just pick a number under 20 and tell him to knock..then instantly block him ..I know its alot of hassle but some small satisfaction for messing us about especially after we booked and paid for a hotel room ..we have never ever let anyone down ..but have successfully done this to at least 10 idiots...who made an arrangement then failed to turn up and then had the nerve to block us"

My kind of people

By *eWillMakeYouSquirtCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Why do people talk talk talk vanish mist opportunities don’t come down very often lol

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Hi OP, you raise a good point, there appears to be a change in behavior on this site, as more and more people report being let down.

Maybe this is as a consequence of the lockdowns? People are lonely and need to feel wanted but have no intention of following bit through, they just need to know that someone wants them.

And, FYI OP, not everyone on Fab behaves this way infact, not everyone in your area is like that, just saying

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Sadly I've been one to bail (albeit for good reason), but like you say op, at least be decent enough to give a heads up.

Luckily for me I have (probably because I used common decency) managed to stay in the good books in my situation and have been able to re arrange.

All it takes is a message saying thanks but no thanks, or sorry..

Common decency people.. Doesn't cost anything.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

So many people have joined in the past 15 months - lots of whom probably just had too much time on their hands...

By *ames blonde007Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Maybe your looking in the wrong place "

Ditto

Unlucky people

I find just having a social seems to out a few of the messers

"Hi OP, you raise a good point, there appears to be a change in behavior on this site, as more and more people report being let down.

Maybe this is as a consequence of the lockdowns? People are lonely and need to feel wanted but have no intention of following bit through, they just need to know that someone wants them.

And, FYI OP, not everyone on Fab behaves this way infact, not everyone in your area is like that, just saying "

It's not so much the being let down, it's the ghosting, suddenly stop talking a few hours before the meet time. Are they playing games or changed their mind? If that's the case at least have the decency to message saying that.

Yes there are decent local guys, we spent a few excellent hours with one last night

"Sadly I've been one to bail (albeit for good reason), but like you say op, at least be decent enough to give a heads up.

Luckily for me I have (probably because I used common decency) managed to stay in the good books in my situation and have been able to re arrange.

All it takes is a message saying thanks but no thanks, or sorry..

Common decency people.. Doesn't cost anything. "

Glasgow

"We have found that only around 10% of people saying they would meet actually turn up or don't ghost us. It took my so long to have the courage to be on here because of my body, it's things like this that make me want to delete our account (Mrs) "

I know easier said than done but embrace yourself.

My way of thinking is …

I’m not forcing anyone to look at my pics or view my cam if i join a chat room. I know my size isn’t for everyone i know i have lumps and bumps in places some don’t, lol.

Lastly, I am not defined purely by my size, I am so much more than just a BBW.

Lass xx

Have this problem with couples ALL the time too. Changing your mind isn’t the problem. It’s the not saying anything and ghosting. Has to be a way we can start naming and shaming properly. Like a report system. A certain amount of reports and you’re out!

One night a couple asked if I could pick up the Mrs and then drive to Mr. Was waiting in my motor for about 20 minutes for the address and nothing. Feel like for men it’s overlooked because we’re so many but our time is valuable as well…we’re not just bodies to use.

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

"Have this problem with couples ALL the time too. Changing your mind isn’t the problem. It’s the not saying anything and ghosting. Has to be a way we can start naming and shaming properly. Like a report system. A certain amount of reports and you’re out!

One night a couple asked if I could pick up the Mrs and then drive to Mr. Was waiting in my motor for about 20 minutes for the address and nothing. Feel like for men it’s overlooked because we’re so many but our time is valuable as well…we’re not just bodies to use."

Honestly it happens to moi as well, like I don’t even have to set up a day to meet or anything, honestly my advice at the moment is just go to clubs and stuff

I made an arrangement to meet a lady from a married couple who have a couples profile. She meets alone and he knows and is happy about it. Over several weeks chatting on here a day and time was set. I drove 70 miles pulled up at the meeting place no sign so I phoned her we had exchanged mobile numbers she just said can't make it and hung up. Lesson learnt.

"Have this problem with couples ALL the time too. Changing your mind isn’t the problem. It’s the not saying anything and ghosting. Has to be a way we can start naming and shaming properly. Like a report system. A certain amount of reports and you’re out!

One night a couple asked if I could pick up the Mrs and then drive to Mr. Was waiting in my motor for about 20 minutes for the address and nothing. Feel like for men it’s overlooked because we’re so many but our time is valuable as well…we’re not just bodies to use."

Yes I do appreciate that it's not only single guys. And I very much agree that there should be some way of putting a black mark on these profiles because they'll do it again.

This place has definately changed, i took a break through lockdown because i could see things changing slightly, decided to come back and its even worse. Had some great times when i was first on here but now finding it difficult to even strike up a conversation with people let alone meet, cant even tell if people are real on here or not

Ma’am you are sexy as hell, all of you! Hope it turns around for you both and you start having a great time on here.

Don't delete your profile.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Hi OP, you raise a good point, there appears to be a change in behavior on this site, as more and more people report being let down.

And, FYI OP, not everyone on Fab behaves this way infact, not everyone in your area is like that, just saying

It's not so much the being let down, it's the ghosting, suddenly stop talking a few hours before the meet time. Are they playing games or changed their mind? If that's the case at least have the decency to message saying that.

Yes there are decent local guys, we spent a few excellent hours with one last night "

Lucky guy!

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Well, I'm one of the genuine guys. I've always shown up for my meets and will show up for my next one on Friday.

I can only assume that a lot of the guys who fail to show up are newbies who love the fantasy of swinging but, once faced with the reality, lose their bottle.

By *ongdongsilver2015Man  over a year ago

London

I have a strong pull out game, but not from a meet lol

Don’t let it spoil your smile or fun, unfortunately some people just lack respect and manners, I’ll never understand why a polite message is to much to ask for even if it might be not what we want to read

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

can they be reported and have a warning label on their profiles?

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I just wouldn’t even entertain people if I wasn’t interested ... we’ve never stood anyone up and I think it’s just rude .... I’m sure people have better things to be doing with their time than bothering with people who can’t be bothered in general

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I was the "reserve" guy for a gangbang over the weekend. Never done one but thought, what the hell, why not? You only live once right? Plus my wife was keen on me going rather than her lol.

Anyway, come the morning, I get an message that a guy has dropped out so off I went, nervous but ready to go.

I get there and 5 guys are a complete no show. No messages, no nothing. 1 other did arrive but he came and went within 15 mins or so.

So the lady in question was left with me and the host who occasionally joined in for 3 hours. Thankfully I didnt disappoint and made it a fun afternoon for her non the less (I've been asked for another meet and was left a glowing veri on my single guy account so i did something right).

We have already complained about the time wasting we have had as a couple (and lots of guys posing as couples). We know others are complaining about it as threads are popping up all the time. I witnessed it 1st hand happening to another couple over the weekend...

The veri structure on this site really needs to be changed.

It should be more of a traffic light system if you ask us.

Red: for photo veris

Amber: for webcam and 1 to 5 phtlysical meets.

Green: verified by 5 different accounts.

Now I'm sure some wont like it, hell.some dont like the veri system period but it will filter a lot of the bullshit out for.those who.do rely on it.

We have accounts being verified by fake accounts now but it's a lot harder to get 5 different verified accounts to.verify you, Photo.veris can easily be faked and I've straight up seen people verifying cam users who are clearly streaming a video etc etc.

It's not a removal but it just changes the system.

Fab either needs to do.skmething to protect its users for all the bullshit or its users will eventually go somewhere else. One entrepenuring swinger with a mindset for coding and app writing and we could all be on Swingapp in a year time. Myspace got complacent and look where that is now.

Be proactive Fab admin, not reactive. Your serious user base will thank you for it.

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

There are those that talk the talk but won't walk the walk. Maybe they just loose their bottle, or maybe they have something to hide.

Others might just loose interest or get a more appealing offer elsewhere. Common decency woud be to cancel any arrangement before a meet, & not leave someone waiting or guessing.

There are some very over inflated egos on here, that lack basic common courtesy.

"There are those that talk the talk but won't walk the walk. Maybe they just loose their bottle, or maybe they have something to hide.

Others might just loose interest or get a more appealing offer elsewhere. Common decency woud be to cancel any arrangement before a meet, & not leave someone waiting or guessing.

There are some very over inflated egos on here, that lack basic common courtesy."

Yes we all change our minds or things come up last minute, but like you say, have the common decency to cancel.

I believe that the guy in question on Saturday was a keyboard wanker, at home knocking one out while playing out his fantasy. Unfortunately we won't ever get rid of these tossers.

That’s what happen when you pick the wrong single men…

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I've had far too many ghosts and flakes. I keep my profile hidden most of the time I've lost the will to fab.

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

That’s what happen when you pick the wrong single men… "

Or the wrong female or couple!

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

We had a few timewasters, swapped numbers then they get cold feet when its time to meet.

By *nigma1000Man  over a year ago

Braintree

I’ve always relied on honesty being the best policy.

In all the years I’ve been involved on this site both as part of a couple and as a singleton I don’t think I’ve ever ghosted anyone or not made a meet when I said I would go.

Life is so short and far too complicated to be discourteous to others.

Just wish more people on here would think I’m worth meeting up with??

» Add a new message to this topic