FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking a tv/ts

Fucking a tv/ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So own up guys who’s done it who loves it!? Who’s got the girls to recommend!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following this one

By *art123Man  over a year ago

Stoke

I would have always said no but as I get older I find I’m tempted.

Some are unbelievably hot

"So own up guys who’s done it who loves it!? Who’s got the girls to recommend! "

Have you OP?

I’m a TS and have had quite my fair share of guys who never done anything with a girl like me but were attracted to me

so I made sure they had a good experience from it

By *ig_J_0526Man  over a year ago

Sussex

Had a bj, never full sex - would love to though.

"I would have always said no but as I get older I find I’m tempted.

Some are unbelievably hot "

Well if you get the right condition with the right girl who you fancy, why not? Don’t over think it

Also make sure you treat girls with respect as that’s very important x x

Never a TV or CD as usually when the makeup and wig comes off not a pretty sight. Like to know what I am truly getting.

I find myself really wanting to try it with a tv/ts would love to try to see what it’s like find them very sexy

By *uvtoplease76Man  over a year ago

colchester.

"So own up guys who’s done it who loves it!? Who’s got the girls to recommend!

Have you OP?

I’m a TS and have had quite my fair share of guys who never done anything with a girl like me but were attracted to me

so I made sure they had a good experience from it "

You are quite stunning x

own up guys ?? like its a sin ??? lets be clear here there is nothing wrong with going with anybody sexually as long as consenting adults man woman tv trans gender fluid /neutral sex is a passion as long as you enjoy then go for it ..so nothing to own up to i guess ... we are all one thing at the end of the day human

own up seems to suggest theres shame involved ..well thats how i see it ..

all i see is beautiful people having fun

By *nclePMan  over a year ago

Mitcham

"So own up guys who’s done it who loves it!? Who’s got the girls to recommend! "

Thats a bit like asking what tea do you drink

Its a question of personal taste and attraction the same as with all girls.

My sexual connection came out of an intense mental connection.

Open your mind first, your mouth second and your trousers last

And enjoy some of what will probably be the most satisfying sex of your life!

By *nclePMan  over a year ago

Mitcham

"own up guys ?? like its a sin ??? lets be clear here there is nothing wrong with going with anybody sexually as long as consenting adults man woman tv trans gender fluid /neutral sex is a passion as long as you enjoy then go for it ..so nothing to own up to i guess ... we are all one thing at the end of the day human

all i see is beautiful people having fun "

This 100%

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 15:29:42]

"Never a TV or CD as usually when the makeup and wig comes off not a pretty sight. Like to know what I am truly getting."

so by them being who they want to be is not being true ? i find your remark a little distasteful as you dont go with them maybe dont reply

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have enjoyed sex with TVs & TSs I sometimes dress up myself for sex meets

Own up sorry op we’re not some dirty little secret we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Well if you get the right condition with the right girl who you fancy, why not? Don’t over think it

Also make sure you treat girls with respect as that’s very important x x "

"Respect" should be the byword for this thread.

And enjoy some of what will probably be the most satisfying sex of your life!"

"Own up sorry op we’re not some dirty little secret we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such "

By *irty Fun GuyMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I’ve TVs and it’s amazing they were so hit

I fantasise quite a lot about being with a TS, hope the opportunity presents at some point

I havent, all the local ones seem to be all talk

Id love to but unfortunately not xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 15:54:12]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Also make sure you treat girls with respect as that’s very important x x

"Respect" should be the byword for this thread."

'Respect' should be standard for all other swingers and partners. Providing discretion, not hassling people before or after meets, etc is all well below the minimum level of respect that we all show each other.

Not fancying someone is going to be commonplace, as most people aren't compatible with most others. Needing to get a rise out of others, because you don't think that they are good enough, because you don't like someone in a wig or makeup etc, is pathetically tragic.

There's a growing number of places where it's increasingly unsafe to be LGBT and where their governments, who should hold the protection and safety of the public that they serve, as their highest priority. Tinpot dictators should have had their day.

That some people in a more liberal country want to be comfortable themselves but also not want to share that with equality, is an evident failure of humanity.

Fill your boots of the good stuff

"own up guys ?? like its a sin ??? lets be clear here there is nothing wrong with going with anybody sexually as long as consenting adults man woman tv trans gender fluid /neutral sex is a passion as long as you enjoy then go for it ..so nothing to own up to i guess ... we are all one thing at the end of the day human

In defence to OP I don’t think he meant it in a malicious way, or at least I hope. It goes without saying tho that we still live in a world where “mates” make people feel bad if they say that they had a relationship or even slept with trans girls.

So I see why the “own up” remark, I’ve been with guys who when making conversation, told they’d not bring it up with friends and it’d stay private.

And it’s to due with social pressure because dickheads are everywhere and then they would be made fun of by others saying “you are gay, you like dick, you love trannies” etc and that shit is like bullying.

Because if it was normalised, I know none would care and none would feel the pressure of people saying certain mean things.

And just to clarify, the whole if you go with a trans girl “you must like dick”

I have my “boy” part always well hidden and no guy has ever asked to touch or feel (in person - some ask via message and I don’t meet those who want that kind of experience and redirect them to other girls who are comfortable with that)

Until I’ll finally get rid of it and it won’t be a problem anymore.

By *atie1910TV/TS  over a year ago

Tralee

I’ve met a few guys who hadn’t done it before and they seem to enjoy it. Also some so called straight guys who enjoyed the experience. It’s all good fun.

By *ustFun6970Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Would luv to especially gem looking

In defence to OP I don’t think he meant it in a malicious way, or at least I hope. It goes without saying tho that we still live in a world where “mates” make people feel bad if they say that they had a relationship or even slept with trans girls.

So I see why the “own up” remark, I’ve been with guys who when making conversation, told they’d not bring it up with friends and it’d stay private.

And it’s to due with social pressure because dickheads are everywhere and then they would be made fun of by others saying “you are gay, you like dick, you love trannies” etc and that shit is like bullying.

Because if it was normalised, I know none would care and none would feel the pressure of people saying certain mean things.

I have my “boy” part always well hidden and no guy has ever asked to touch or feel (in person - some ask via message and I don’t meet those who want that kind of experience and redirect them to other girls who are comfortable with that)

Until I’ll finally get rid of it and it won’t be a problem anymore. "

I want to clarify there’s nothing wrong with being gay. But having people accuse a person who identifies as straight and IS attracted to women, of being gay , because they might have slept with a trans girl. Is wrong on so many levels!!!

And it does mess up with people’s heads and that could result in them hurting themselves or even girls like us in the process….

By *dmistressglasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well I seem to be the odd one out on this site as I'm a well hung tv that LOVES to fuck straight guys.

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

High up on my list, some absolute stunners on here.

Just hoping for the opportunity

By *amb47gayMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Probably a TV just in lingerie for me, black lace panties and stockings. Love pulling panties down to fuck her.

By *viatorLDNMan  over a year ago

London

Absolutely and there was me thinking we're in the 21st century?!

I guess I used the wrong terminology in my post..,,

I also like to revive it for a tv/ts

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Fancy trying a bit of anal but thought maybe with a couple, my other thought was being a man having anal with a female partner shouldn't you let her do it back with strap on ? Only fair?

Not many guys like to admit it x

Leicester

"Not many guys like to admit it x"

But true thoughts

X

Until I’ll finally get rid of it and it won’t be a problem anymore. "

Same

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

Sadly true

"I guess I used the wrong terminology in my post..,,

I also like to revive it for a tv/ts"

Lack of thought, maybe sexual excitement

Leicester

Thinking go on give it a try

Also without being fleeced… all the love but there are differences between:

-cross dressers

- transvestite

- transgender/transsexual (tho I find that therm so dated and even in that there’s the post op/pre op girls)

I know some put as all in the same pot, but it creates a bit of misinformation if I can say

Either way, we are all fabulous that is for sure

Same "

Omg girl!! Yes, I hope you won’t have to wait much longer for the surgery!

I messaged you kylie….

Same

Omg girl!! Yes, I hope you won’t have to wait much longer for the surgery! "

Think we all had hopes that the wait lists would come down over time but with everything going that’s not happened, really hope you both get to the top of the lists soon x

Same

Think we all had hopes that the wait lists would come down over time but with everything going that’s not happened, really hope you both get to the top of the lists soon x

"

Thanks lovely!l that’s so kind of you to say. I’m not sure if you went through NHS but I’m going to go private so I’m just saving up/freeing up some cash flow for it

By *ufia SnowbunnyTV/TS  over a year ago

Hastings

"Never a TV or CD as usually when the makeup and wig comes off not a pretty sight. Like to know what I am truly getting.

"

You assume that all of us wear wigs all the time...

"Never a TV or CD as usually when the makeup and wig comes off not a pretty sight. Like to know what I am truly getting.

You assume that all of us wear wigs all the time..."

Or that non trans people don’t use make up, wigs, false teeth etc or that guys always look handsome post orgasm/in the morning too

Same

Thanks lovely!l that’s so kind of you to say. I’m not sure if you went through NHS but I’m going to go private so I’m just saving up/freeing up some cash flow for it "

I did go Nhs, I had my Grs with Mr Bellringer in 2016 when he was taking Nhs patients at his private clinic in Putney and the hospital in Wimbledon Parkside. Can highly recommended giving him a look of you do go private, either way best of luck for the future

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

Always respect everyone. Don't be such a man.

Not had the experience yet. But empire’s happening next week, so guess I could be a sexy t girl’s plaything.

I’ve seen lots of tv/ts girls on here that look absolutely stunning and I’d happily join them given half the chance

By *ackDorianMan  over a year ago

ashford

Super interested in it. Never had the opportunity

Loved it all times

Haven’t done it but I can’t lie I’ve been curious for ages

By *arryabc123Man  over a year ago

southend

Hi every tv/ts I have met have been great you all truly are stunning especially you and your status is very nice chit list for future meet x

By *arryabc123Man  over a year ago

southend

Sexy slag on hotlist x

By *key1980Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

Love it

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I love spending time with a TV/CD girl. It’s unbelievably hot, with an element of taboo, which only adds to the erotic time spent together. Girls, feel free to get in touch. X

By *ylonloverboy69Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

Spent time with 5 TVs so far and yes they are incredibly sexy and I’ve had fabulous sex with them.

Hubby did it and loved it.. I know.. I watched

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

Your gay why would a gay man want to go with some one who dresses up etc we have Cds transwomen transvestite ts when the wigs and make up comes off some are more stunning

Your comment was wrong and inappropriate.

Totally agree - well written!

Would love to one day. Have cum to the thaught so much. Just never taken the final step

STOKE ON TRENT

"Totally agree - well written!"

With what?

STOKE ON TRENT

We ain't just for Christmas

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

I’ve done it and loved it x

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I did it once though had it done to me on a few occaisions

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

I’d marry one of I had my time again x

hubby had a tv ride his cock , while i sucked their cock and judging by the moans and groans and the big load the tv filled my mouth with , they loved it

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Your gay why would a gay man want to go with some one who dresses up etc we have Cds transwomen transvestite ts when the wigs and make up comes off some are more stunning

Your comment was wrong and inappropriate."

Spot on

Your comment was wrong and inappropriate."

To be fair he always says inappropriate things to the t community… then again he’s not the first , as I’ve heard a few gay guys really say mean about trans …

To be fair he always says inappropriate things to the t community… then again he’s not the first , as I’ve heard a few gay guys really say mean about trans … "

*mean shit

"hubby had a tv ride his cock , while i sucked their cock and judging by the moans and groans and the big load the tv filled my mouth with , they loved it "
not gonna lie that's one of the hottest things of heard!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

To be fair he always says inappropriate things to the t community… then again he’s not the first , as I’ve heard a few gay guys really say mean about trans … "

A d*unken gay guy in Manchester village, came up to me ‘there’s a reason whys T is on the end of LGBT, you’re a fucking add on’ I’ve never had that from straight people in the Village. The same gay guys generally don’t like more effeminate types and will say so.

It’s, unfortunately part of the scene it’s why I prefer the swinging scene, that in general more accepting.

Are cross dressers part of the trans community? Also my comments other day were on militant non-binary types and also age appropriate education of kids. This is not ‘hate’ but common sense.

Gay men are only saying the truth as we have had more exposure over decades than anyone else, there is no hate, we have bent over backwards to accommodate and help you. Yet in return:

Gay men are also getting annoyed as our apps and sites have been totally ruined by homophobic ‘straight’ and bi men hunting trans and the trans do NOTHING to pull those men up about their bad attitudes and behaviour in what used to be gay men’s spaces.

Getting your leg over is clearly more important to nearly all trans than principles that you demand of everyone else. Never once seen a trans pull up those men, so who hates who exactly?

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

The only genuine deepthroat I ever had was from a trans girl on here. She could swallow anything, amazing!

To be fair he always says inappropriate things to the t community… then again he’s not the first , as I’ve heard a few gay guys really say mean about trans …

A d*unken gay guy in Manchester village, came up to me ‘there’s a reason whys T is on the end of LGBT, you’re a fucking add on’ I’ve never had that from straight people in the Village. The same gay guys generally don’t like more effeminate types and will say so.

It’s, unfortunately part of the scene it’s why I prefer the swinging scene, that in general more accepting. "

that's quite bad I thought would of been more welcoming all 1 big happy family type thing? I've been a dick when druck not that much of a DICK thou

D*unk (long nite shift)

It’s, unfortunately part of the scene it’s why I prefer the swinging scene, that in general more accepting. that's quite bad I thought would of been more welcoming all 1 big happy family type thing? I've been a dick when druck not that much of a DICK thou "

Absolute rubbish, the gay scene is geared towards and dominated by trans these dats, been massive drive of acceptance. See my post above about gay sites being ruined and no defence from trans community

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"hubby had a tv ride his cock , while i sucked their cock and judging by the moans and groans and the big load the tv filled my mouth with , they loved it not gonna lie that's one of the hottest things of heard! "

I completely agree , it is hot

Are cross dressers part of the trans community? Also my comments other day were on militant non-binary types and also age appropriate education of kids. This is not ‘hate’ but common sense.

Gay men are only saying the truth as we have had more exposure over decades than anyone else, there is no hate, we have bent over backwards to accommodate and help you. Yet in return:

Gay men are also getting annoyed as our apps and sites have been totally ruined by homophobic ‘straight’ and bi men hunting trans and the trans do NOTHING to pull those men up about their bad attitudes and behaviour in what used to be gay men’s spaces.

Getting your leg over is clearly more important to nearly all trans than principles that you demand of everyone else. Never once seen a trans pull up those men, so who hates who exactly?

"

I don’t know much about Cross dressers. But as it’s usually more of a sex thing/fetish thing I don’t think there’s much of a community in the first place.

Either way none is judging if a guy who wants to cross dress. Fair enough!

Being trans isn’t a choice, it isn’t a sex thing and it’s for us to deal with in our own terms.

I may not resonate much about not being able to feel either male or female but certainly I’m not treating them like a circus act because there are people who finally speak out on how they feel..

Regarding homophobic guys, are you trying to put the blame on us because they are rude?? If they are dicks, they are dicks regardless.

I’m assuming you are referring to Grindr, which I don’t use so I can’t really speak about it and about what goes on there.

All I’m saying is that I’ve heard (in person) a lot of negative remarks from the gay community about us trans girls. We should be allies (and thankfully there are some) ….

I don’t know much about Cross dressers. But as it’s usually more of a sex thing/fetish thing I don’t think there’s much of a community in the first place.

Being trans isn’t a choice, it isn’t a sex thing and it’s for us to deal with in our own terms.

I may not resonate much about not being able to feel either male or female but certainly I’m not treating them like a circus act because there are people who finally speak out on how they feel..

Regarding homophobic guys, are you trying to put the blame on us because they are rude?? If they are dicks, they are dicks regardless.

I’m assuming you are referring to Grindr, which I don’t use so I can’t really speak about it and about what goes on there.

All I’m saying is that I’ve heard (in person) a lot of negative remarks from the gay community about us trans girls. We should be allies (and thankfully there are some) …."

I support transgender people, not sure why you are trying so hard to paint me as transphobic.

Yes I am blaming all trans for the homophobic attitudes that have suddenly appeared on our apps and sites since trans were invited on. If trans people were pulling them up, then it would not be so horribly widespread in our ruined spaces. But they clearly are not.

No consideration for vulnerable gay people, especially those just finding their feet, who join these sites hoping to find fitting space only to find homophobic men all over them screaming for trans, who endorse this behaviour through their silence.

These issues need to be raised, especially on here

All I’m saying is that I’ve heard (in person) a lot of negative remarks from the gay community about us trans girls. We should be allies (and thankfully there are some) ….

I support transgender people, not sure why you are trying so hard to paint me as transphobic.

Yes I am blaming all trans for the homophobic attitudes that have suddenly appeared on our apps and sites since trans were invited on. If trans people were pulling them up, then it would not be so horribly widespread in our ruined spaces. But they clearly are not.

No consideration for vulnerable gay people, especially those just finding their feet, who join these sites hoping to find fitting space only to find homophobic men all over them screaming for trans, who endorse this behaviour through their silence.

"

I find it hard to believe that cis straight men would actively message gay people on the app to tell homophobic things to them. Surely they would either decline or have on the profile that they are seeking trans women only?

Also.. From what I can remember , when I tried it a few times before transitioning years ago, all I read was lots of profile of guys looking for guys saying: NO BLACK, NO SHORTIES, NO ASIAN, NO FEM!!!

We already get shit from everyone basically, and still girls end up getting killed to this day. Because there’s no real information about us, and lots of stigma and social pressure created by ignorant people.

And I think we should support each other instead of throwing daggers like…

I’m not trying to paint you as transphobic, all I’m bringing up is that I’ve read comments from you putting us trans or some of the tvs down.

I find it hard to believe that cis straight men would actively message gay people on the app to tell homophobic things to them. Surely they would either decline or have on the profile that they are seeking trans women only?

Also.. From what I can remember , when I tried it a few times before transitioning years ago, all I read was lots of profile of guys looking for guys saying: NO BLACK, NO SHORTIES, NO ASIAN, NO FEM!!!

We already get shit from everyone basically, and still girls end up getting killed to this day. Because there’s no real information about us, and lots of stigma and social pressure created by ignorant people.

I’m not trying to paint you as transphobic, all I’m bringing up is that I’ve read comments from you putting us trans or some of the tvs down.

"

Right firstly, point me towards putting trans down, give me the thread and quote my comments here. I want you to back up your allegations, otherwise you are being irresponsible in throwing that card around so easy. If you cannot, await your apology.

You are also disbelieving what I am saying about the homophobic men, it is clear you are not even on them or not even bothered noticing. Gay men are your biggest allies going, so show some mutual support in reining those individuals in.

As for years ago what you saw, there were also ethnic minority men screaming ‘no white’, fem guys screaming ‘no masc/ straight acting’ and bears screaming for no slim. It works all ways.

Also seen trans on the apps shouting no gay or bi men, ‘straight’ only. Wow they were gay sites, be a bit more polite.

Gay men have been on the front line for decades being beaten, murdered, losing livelihoods etc and despite laws this still happens. Not just trans getting this. The good thing for trans is nearly all sites now cater for you, but gay men no longer have that luxury. Never seen anything like it, only happened last couple of years. Needs to be challenged

STOKE ON TRENT

*mean shit"

X

Right firstly, point me towards putting trans down, give me the thread and quote my comments here. I want you to back up your allegations, otherwise you are being irresponsible in throwing that card around so easy. If you cannot, await your apology.

You are also disbelieving what I am saying about the homophobic men, it is clear you are not even on them or not even bothered noticing. Gay men are your biggest allies going, so show some mutual support in reining those individuals in.

As for years ago what you saw, there were also ethnic minority men screaming ‘no white’, fem guys screaming ‘no masc/ straight acting’ and bears screaming for no slim. It works all ways.

Also seen trans on the apps shouting no gay or bi men, ‘straight’ only. Wow they were gay sites, be a bit more polite.

Gay men have been on the front line for decades being beaten, murdered, losing livelihoods etc and despite laws this still happens. Not just trans getting this. The good thing for trans is nearly all sites now cater for you, but gay men no longer have that luxury. Never seen anything like it, only happened last couple of years. Needs to be challenged "

I can’t believe you are asking me for receipts. I’m not exactly that mental (i got other things to do) or adverse to you that I started screen shotting every single comment that I thought to myself “Wow that was kinda offensive”

I agree with the fact that gay men/women had to endure prejudice and years of oppression and not being understood. Hence why we are all in the same boat … and why we should stick together. But again, I seem to notice gays who just throw us under the bus.

Or we get told by you, how your community suffered first so, it almost comes across that we need to suck it up…

If we aren’t the gays biggest supporters then I don’t know who else…

*mean shit

X"

Some gay men DO go with drag queens and cross dressers, so me commenting is not wrong. As to you why they would, you could question the same thing about straight men who do

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Yes I have fucked tv's. Loved it to be honest. More please.

Must amit its one I want to tick off my list

By *amb47gayMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Got a TV coming over Wednesday to be fucked

Gay men have been on the front line for decades being beaten, murdered, losing livelihoods etc and despite laws this still happens. Not just trans getting this. The good thing for trans is nearly all sites now cater for you, but gay men no longer have that luxury. Never seen anything like it, only happened last couple of years. Needs to be challenged

I can’t believe you are asking me for receipts. I’m not exactly that mental (i got other things to do) or adverse to you that I started screen shotting every single comment that I thought to myself “Wow that was kinda offensive”

I agree with the fact that gay men/women had to endure prejudice and years of oppression and not being understood. Hence why we are all in the same boat … and why we should stick together. But again, I seem to notice gays who just throw us under the bus.

Or we get told by you, how your community suffered first so, it almost comes across that we need to suck it up…

"

EXACTLY, you are WRONG I have not put trans down, just being too irresponsible throwing that card around. It is irresponsible, please be careful with things like that.

Give me examples of gay men throwing you under the bus? Or is that another throwaway comment like when you accused me wrongly of putting trans down?

No one is telling you to suck it up, everything is being geared towards you by gay people, at our own expense it is clearly showing. People too quick to chat shit about gay men on here whether they are straight, bi or trans, saw it for couple of years here before. Lucky an assertive voice is here to speak up hey

STOKE ON TRENT

*mean shit

X

Some gay men DO go with drag queens and cross dressers, so me commenting is not wrong. As to you why they would, you could question the same thing about straight men who do "

Straight men like beauty the effort we go to and gay men don't go with drag queens at all they are close friends the two what you said was more about looks like I said alot are stunning after the makeup comes off everyone has a story to tell out struggles etc but you keep flying the flag for the gay community your doing so well maybe you could be our next Prime minister????

STOKE ON TRENT

EXACTLY, you are WRONG I have not put trans down, just being too irresponsible throwing that card around. It is irresponsible, please be careful with things like that.

Give me examples of gay men throwing you under the bus? Or is that another throwaway comment like when you accused me wrongly of putting trans down?

No one is telling you to suck it up, everything is being geared towards you by gay people, at our own expense it is clearly showing. People too quick to chat shit about gay men on here whether they are straight, bi or trans, saw it for couple of years here before. Lucky an assertive voice is here to speak up hey "

Your not speaking for all gay men

No one is telling you to suck it up, everything is being geared towards you by gay people, at our own expense it is clearly showing. People too quick to chat shit about gay men on here whether they are straight, bi or trans, saw it for couple of years here before. Lucky an assertive voice is here to speak up hey "

Remind me to start keeping a tab on what you say from now on…

STOKE ON TRENT

Your type is the masculine type yes???

Why you even getting involved in trans subjects???

*mean shit

X

Some gay men DO go with drag queens and cross dressers, so me commenting is not wrong. As to you why they would, you could question the same thing about straight men who do

Straight men like beauty the effort we go to and gay men don't go with drag queens at all they are close friends the two what you said was more about looks like I said alot are stunning after the makeup comes off everyone has a story to tell out struggles etc but you keep flying the flag for the gay community your doing so well maybe you could be our next Prime minister???? "

But didn’t you know?? Apparently we are just men with wigs that slap make up on and once that comes off we look shocking and just men really… and also men who sleep with us aren’t really what they say they are and they are closeted and not straight because guess what. We are men with long hair who wear pretty knickers….

Total invalidation of who I am as a woman (regardless if I’m post or pre op)……….

STOKE ON TRENT

*mean shit

X

Straight men like beauty the effort we go to and gay men don't go with drag queens at all they are close friends the two what you said was more about looks like I said alot are stunning after the makeup comes off everyone has a story to tell out struggles etc but you keep flying the flag for the gay community your doing so well maybe you could be our next Prime minister????

But didn’t you know?? Apparently we are just men with wigs that slap make up on and once that comes off we look shocking and just men really… and also men who sleep with us aren’t really what they say they are and they are closeted and not straight because guess what. We are men with long hair who wear pretty knickers….

Total invalidation of who I am as a woman (regardless if I’m post or pre op)………. "

Girlllll

By *yantico86Man  over a year ago

drumchapel

One of the best experiences I've ever had

The more effort guys put into TV/TS making them feel sexy and more importantly relaxed and comfortable the meets are far better if we put the effort into them guys they make it worth or while trust me x

STOKE ON TRENT

*mean shit

X

Total invalidation of who I am as a woman (regardless if I’m post or pre op)………. "

I for one without make up look ok but I do love my make up xxx

No one is telling you to suck it up, everything is being geared towards you by gay people, at our own expense it is clearly showing. People too quick to chat shit about gay men on here whether they are straight, bi or trans, saw it for couple of years here before. Lucky an assertive voice is here to speak up hey

Remind me to start keeping a tab on what you say from now on… "

Yes please do, before throwing the bigot card around as when you are proved wrong it diminishes both you in debates and weakens the card against geuine bigotry

By the way my posting history is only a green arrow away…..

*mean shit

X

Confused, you call yourself trans, CD and TV are not transexuals. Are you now undermining your own post you did recently distinguishing between them all? You are not very solid in debates are you?

By *urious ladMan  over a year ago

leeds

Done it a few times and loved it

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes please do, before throwing the bigot card around as when you are proved wrong it diminishes both you in debates and weakens the card against geuine bigotry

By the way my posting history is only a green arrow away….."

Yeah exactly the same as last time you were on here same words same attitude same opinions

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Find it a bit insensitive this thread. These are people and nobody needs to own up. I admire the effort that a lot of the girls make to look as outstanding as they do.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Find it a bit insensitive this thread. These are people and nobody needs to own up. I admire the effort that a lot of the girls make to look as outstanding as they do. "

STOKE ON TRENT

"Find it a bit insensitive this thread. These are people and nobody needs to own up. I admire the effort that a lot of the girls make to look as outstanding as they do. "

Your right from the

Original post to here its demeaning

Yes, Quest when we were allowed to mingle, some wonderful ladies in there on a Thursday afternoon.

"hubby had a tv ride his cock , while i sucked their cock and judging by the moans and groans and the big load the tv filled my mouth with , they loved it not gonna lie that's one of the hottest things of heard!

I completely agree , it is hot "

yep yep yep

Yeah exactly the same as last time you were on here same words same attitude same opinions "

Yes exactly, same words yet no proof of being transphobic. I was referring to militant non-binary people other day. I was referring to cross dressers on this thread, that is not transphobic what I said. I cannot respect that card being thrown around so easy. We are going round in circles, repeating same things now. Everything has been said, now I am getting on with painting my flat

*mean shit

X

Total invalidation of who I am as a woman (regardless if I’m post or pre op)……….

Confused, you call yourself trans, CD and TV are not transexuals. Are you now undermining your own post you did recently distinguishing between them all? You are not very solid in debates are you?"

I’m just repeating the shit that some of us constantly hear…

I’m not talking about CDs but I am talking that that’s what some of you have the assumption about us trans girls. That we are fake ass girls … I’ve heard it all from that way of trying to invalidate us. To the point of going back to the chromosomes argument …… or the fact that we don’t have a uterus even if we get a vag…..

Regarding tvs, I just don’t want to invalidate anyone. If they are full time transvestites and identify as women, but aren’t going to medically transition, and surgically transition. That doesn’t make them less of my sisters….

OP apologised about it but I don’t think he’s totally at fault. Counting that it’s still highly stigmatised and made fun of by immature peers…

Hope things are changing

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"

I could say an awful lot to this remark which I do find v offensive but I shall refrain.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Own up sorry op we’re not some dirty little secret we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such

"

absolutely

STOKE ON TRENT

Yeah exactly the same as last time you were on here same words same attitude same opinions

Yes exactly, same words yet no proof of being transphobic. I was referring to militant non-binary people other day. I was referring to cross dressers on this thread, that is not transphobic what I said. I cannot respect that card being thrown around so easy. We are going round in circles, repeating same things now. Everything has been said, now I am getting on with painting my flat "

Live and let live

I never said your were transphobic

STOKE ON TRENT

"Own up sorry op we’re not some dirty little secret we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such

absolutely "

This xx

STOKE ON TRENT

"Own up sorry op we’re not some dirty little secret we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such "

Xxx

"

It’s not always a pretty sight when a lot of individuals take makeup off or a guy who is smartly dressed peels of and looks and smells like a mountain gorilla. (For example)

Most folk come warts and all. (Preferably not genital )

It’s not always a pretty sight when a lot of individuals take makeup off or a guy who is smartly dressed peels of and looks and smells like a mountain gorilla. (For example)

Most folk come warts and all. (Preferably not genital )"

Btw the make up remark can be said about cis women too… - I read stories of some women who wouldn’t take the make up off when the bf was sleeping over…

We would but haven’t had the opportunity yet as of course you need mutual attraction and also not many we’ve spoken too are sexually attracted to women as they are men. For myself (Miss) I’d happily meet anyone (post/pre op) as long as mutual attraction and good chat is there of course as that’s no fun for either party and for Mr he is straight, comfortable around anyone but he knows he only gets turned on by women so would only meet those post op, but we are fairly open so if there was a lady I was attracted to but pre op then I’d have the opportunity to meet singly if that’s what they wanted aswell xx

We personally don’t understand why people try and make tv/ts/cd etc a secret they are people and for us they are personally some of the best people to chat and have a laugh with never mind anything sexual. It’s why we attend Chameleon Newport on a Saturday because it is singly the most comfortable and friendliest atmosphere compared to any club we’ve been too

Think its the one thing left to try, Just love to meet the right person

So how many guys are fine with giving anal to a woman just not one with a trans background?

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"We would but haven’t had the opportunity yet as of course you need mutual attraction and also not many we’ve spoken too are sexually attracted to women as they are men. For myself (Miss) I’d happily meet anyone (post/pre op) as long as mutual attraction and good chat is there of course as that’s no fun for either party and for Mr he is straight, comfortable around anyone but he knows he only gets turned on by women so would only meet those post op, but we are fairly open so if there was a lady I was attracted to but pre op then I’d have the opportunity to meet singly if that’s what they wanted aswell xx

We personally don’t understand why people try and make tv/ts/cd etc a secret they are people and for us they are personally some of the best people to chat and have a laugh with never mind anything sexual. It’s why we attend Chameleon Newport on a Saturday because it is singly the most comfortable and friendliest atmosphere compared to any club we’ve been too "

I think Kylie (further up the thread) said it best.

For a number of men we are a dirty secret they don't want getting out.

They enjoy sex and more with TV/trans girls but due to societal pressure they are ashamed of that enjoyment.

For me, I want to meet people who enjoy me as a whole not just a hole.

" I think Kylie (further up the thread) said it best.

They enjoy sex and more with TV/trans girls but due to societal pressure they are ashamed of that enjoyment.

For me, I want to meet people who enjoy me as a whole not just a hole."

It such a shame people think like this

rochdale

" I think Kylie (further up the thread) said it best.

It is, but it's not really their fault.

Society hasn't yet come to grips with the concept of trans people so toxic masculinity still holds sway.

For the record I'm not trans, I'm just a guy who enjoys dressing up to have sex - although I'm now just as interested in going out socially as my alter-ego.

It such a shame people think like this "

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I have met a few TV’s to enjoy ourselves but unfortunately I have not been lucky enough to meet a TS but you never what is around the corner

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Well said petite Sara

rochdale

I really bollixed up my reply there didn't I?

I haven’t as of yet ! But definitely something I want to try !!

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Tgirls are people not an experiment guys.

"We would but haven’t had the opportunity yet as of course you need mutual attraction and also not many we’ve spoken too are sexually attracted to women as they are men. For myself (Miss) I’d happily meet anyone (post/pre op) as long as mutual attraction and good chat is there of course as that’s no fun for either party and for Mr he is straight, comfortable around anyone but he knows he only gets turned on by women so would only meet those post op, but we are fairly open so if there was a lady I was attracted to but pre op then I’d have the opportunity to meet singly if that’s what they wanted aswell xx

We personally don’t understand why people try and make tv/ts/cd etc a secret they are people and for us they are personally some of the best people to chat and have a laugh with never mind anything sexual. It’s why we attend Chameleon Newport on a Saturday because it is singly the most comfortable and friendliest atmosphere compared to any club we’ve been too

For me, I want to meet people who enjoy me as a whole not just a hole."

Exactly, I don’t blame them necessarily (these guys) as some were really gentlemen and really really nice and kind to me….but I do blame society and social pressure for creating this. I’m pointing at everyone who also accuses these men to not really be straight and that they should be honest on how they identify themselves … it creates doubt, And it messes with people heads resulting with getting put in the … dirty secret box

Now and again you have the guy who won’t give a shit and they hold our hands no problem in public , but those are hard to find.

Rant over

oldham

Most folk come warts and all. (Preferably not genital )"

Touché.... Smelling like a mountain gorilla... So made me chuckle

oldham

Exactly, I don’t blame them necessarily (these guys) as some were really gentlemen and really really nice and kind to me….but I do blame society and social pressure for creating this. I’m pointing at everyone who also accuses these men to not really be straight and that they should be honest on how they identify themselves … it creates doubt, And it messes with people heads resulting with getting put in the … dirty secret box

Now and again you have the guy who won’t give a shit and they hold our hands no problem in public , but those are hard to find.

Rant over

"

I totally agree. Why do we even have to be categorised as anything other than a human being....

We ain't just for Christmas

"

Wouldn’t mind unwrapping somebody for Christmas though

By *eamedstockingsloverTV/TS  over a year ago

hx6

I guess thats the same as when you take your flat cap off ?????

"

Meeting a trans girl is one of my fantasies and there are a lot of stunners on FAB

The byword for this site! Period

By *en9000Man  over a year ago

lichfield

I’d like to go with one

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We would rather meet a TV than a bi single male. In our experience TV/TS take great care of their appearance and are great fun to play with.

By *damgtMan  over a year ago

travelling

It took me a while to make the first step. I realised that I loved watching porn that featured (ah, labels…) female-presenting-people-with-cocks . But I wanted to be sure that it wasn’t just a porn thing. Definitely did not want to bum out someone’s evening by finding out that fantasy didn’t turn into reality.

But when I did first go to a trans club it was a revelation. If you’re a guy who wants to take the next step, I’d recommend it as a good first experience, as everyone is very relaxed. You’ll soon find out if you want to for further. Hey, you might even meet the love of your life!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I don't see trans women as something to fetishize. nor "owned up to".

I'm happy to state that I've dated two trans women, was in a relationship with one for some months. Trans women are women.

I've had casual fun with female presenting people who live much of the time in male mode. I don't really like to label them but they identified as T-girl.

By *hil153Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Met some lovely tv tg ts all lovely

"I don't see trans women as something to fetishize. nor "owned up to".

I'm happy to state that I've dated two trans women, was in a relationship with one for some months. Trans women are women.

I've had casual fun with female presenting people who live much of the time in male mode. I don't really like to label them but they identified as T-girl."

Yes this is what I like to hear, I’m so glad you were open and proud to have dated two women (who happened to be transgender)

By *ohnny3333Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

Twice now very hot

I'd love to try... I found them hot af

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I'm a avid TV cd admirer and enjoyed hours of fun playing and fucking them

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

I’d absolutely love to definitely on my list of things

They give me butterflies thinking about it

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"

Yes this is what I like to hear, I’m so glad you were open and proud to have dated two women (who happened to be transgender) "

That's just how I see it. Still good friends with the one I dated for several months.

By *enuine Welsh GentMan  over a year ago

Newport

Love trans women, so beautiful and friendly. Have experienced with many ts escorts felt so good

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Does fucking a tv make you gay?

Does fucking a tv make you gay?"

depends where you stick the remote! What a way to get thrown out of Hugh's

By *uzySue69TV/TS  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

The good news is, I am quite happy to oblige any gentleman who would like to try!

All I ask is, you treat me with respect, treat me like a lady should we meet and I will be the comp;ete slut for you in the bedroom!!

I may not be to everybody's taste but I can suck a golf ball through a straw and I have a very willing hole that can take on all cummers!!

Welwyn Garden City

[Removed by poster at 04/07/21 22:56:47]

Welwyn Garden City

"We would rather meet a TV than a bi single male. In our experience TV/TS take great care of their appearance and are great fun to play with."

I don't know why but I have an immediate urge to drive all the way to Alloa!

I would love to try

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

And enjoy some of what will probably be the most satisfying sex of your life!"

I agree...is the same for me... just with a guy!!

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

I'd love to meet a gorgeous TS and both enjoy ourselves. Nothing to "own up" to. Some truly beautiful women on fab are TS and would be honoured to share a bed with them given the chance.

DR x

"hubby had a tv ride his cock , while i sucked their cock and judging by the moans and groans and the big load the tv filled my mouth with , they loved it "

Wow!! That sounds so sexy

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

Just to add... "who's got the girls to share?“...

You realise they are human beings and not a pokemon card?

A living person with their own tastes and standards, not a sex toy at you disposal.

By *S_JanieTV/TS  over a year ago

Dudley

"Never a TV or CD as usually when the makeup and wig comes off not a pretty sight. Like to know what I am truly getting."

I'm hugely into transvestites. Much more than men. Once in a club (PP), a TV who I'd known for yonks, invited me back to their hotel room. Lots of hot sex followed. I was invited to stay over. The next morning, the TV asked if I was ok with them removing wig, makeup and female clothes. Sure. Wow! a really hot guy. More hot sex. That was a surprise.

Jolly nice too.

They later transitioned and had SRS, a few years ago.

Which leads me onto my fav joke (though I often get punched in the arm for it!)

Q. What is the difference between a Transvestite & a Transsexual?

A. About two and have years!

An ex I had happend to be trans so yes

By *S_JanieTV/TS  over a year ago

Dudley

"Does this make me gay?"

To quote Bella Jay (We all love Bella Jay)

"Yes it does. Yes it makes you gay.

See you on a float at next years Pride march, homo!"

Killa line

By *S chanel demarTV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

There lies one of the major differences between TS AND TV !!!

STOKE ON TRENT

"There lies one of the major differences between TS AND TV !!!"

A cock

peterborough

Oooh I love you.......x

STOKE ON TRENT

"Oooh I love you.......x"

Ha xx what about pre op

peterborough

Well said that man.......

STOKE ON TRENT

"Well said that man......."

Man???

STOKE ON TRENT

"An ex I had happend to be trans so yes "

X

peterborough

Yes??????

A man said it ????

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yes??????

A man said it ????"

Oh ha xx

STOKE ON TRENT

peterborough

Well that shows your clueless

STOKE ON TRENT

"Well that shows your clueless"

Yeah just like you