FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingathon

Swingathon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen a article on social media regarding swingathon which is happening this weekend . Pictures of the camping arrangements and a article also detailing how 3 verifications are needed on your fabswingers account in order to book tickets

My question is, do we think this will be good or bad for fab ?

Will there be a influx or new members off the back of this article on a well known social media page ?

Will these additions be good for fab or will it drive up the number of time wasters or people showing off the site to their mates down the pub ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw it and it was saying how it breaks rules etc so not sure but I bet fab has had lots of views lol

"I saw it and it was saying how it breaks rules etc so not sure but I bet fab has had lots of views lol"

That's the part I found interesting , how it stated that organisers had said it was cancelled just a few days before it began yet its obviously still gone ahead.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

There used to be swingfest and that ended up with media coverage, only they put people's pictures in that time. but there wasn't much difference on here, well not that I noticed.

As for them claiming covid rules have been broken, I wonder if they'll say the same when it comes to the semi final and final.

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

This story will be yesterdays news tomorrow. The event went ahead with full licensing consent if the media didn't twist things they wouldn't sell it.

"This story will be yesterdays news tomorrow. The event went ahead with full licensing consent if the media didn't twist things they wouldn't sell it."

It actually said in there that the council had authorised the temporary licenses and so on , my questions weren't regarding the legality of it , more of how the name dropping of fab will influence people or pwoples perceptions on this site

"This story will be yesterdays news tomorrow. The event went ahead with full licensing consent if the media didn't twist things they wouldn't sell it.

It actually said in there that the council had authorised the temporary licenses and so on , my questions weren't regarding the legality of it , more of how the name dropping of fab will influence people or pwoples perceptions on this site "

Think its bound to have an effect, if thats good or bad i dont know, probably not

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

It's often said that there's no such thing as bad publicity. Anything that arouses interest in a subject or event is a good thing - apparently.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"It's often said that there's no such thing as bad publicity. Anything that arouses interest in a subject or event is a good thing - apparently. "

So true! We went to Xtasia for the first time after it was in a newspaper

I just don't understand the need for the media to be sensationalising it. Sure they need to find a scandal to push sales/clicks and sex always sells. But ffs, leave people alone and find something that is actually news .

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Guess it helps the boring people feel better about their crap lives, by giving them something to be horrified about - when in reality they're wishing they dare share in our lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic