FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Suggest

Suggest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtycumbo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi fabbers hope yous are well.

Like to keep things hot in the marriage so looking for your help with suggestions on positions or things to try tonight in the bedroom?

There is almost no wrong answer.

Look forward to your reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andboyMan  over a year ago

Calne

Me if I was a lot closer

By *erseus1968Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

She could do me with that strap on

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Hi fabbers hope yous are well.

Like to keep things hot in the marriage so looking for your help with suggestions on positions or things to try tonight in the bedroom?

Look forward to your reply"

Any position that still allows you to watch the football,,,, well as a neutral

By *urplace4funWoman  over a year ago

London

Look forward to your reply"

I think you should start with a shower together, really make your partner feel adored,

wash her gently down and she can return the favour

no kissing or touching yet just concentrate on the sensitivity

then separately get dressed up for each it can be dressed up from dolled up going out to sexy undies to your fantasy dresscode

meet for a few drinks in your lounger area then lead each other to the bed room.....

you need to worship her, kiss her all over..lots of teasing sends anyone crazy....enjoy...

Glasgow

Any position that still allows you to watch the football,,,, well as a neutral "

Hahahaha love it

Glasgow

I think you should start with a shower together, really make your partner feel adored,

then separately get dressed up for each it can be dressed up from dolled up going out to sexy undies to your fantasy dresscode

meet for a few drinks in your lounger area then lead each other to the bed room.....

you need to worship her, kiss her all over..lots of teasing sends anyone crazy....enjoy..."

She hates teasing, she can't control herself lol but the rest of it sounds amazing. Looking for something out of the ordinary but

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Any position that still allows you to watch the football,,,, well as a neutral

Hahahaha love it"

Sorry pal I know it wasn't helpful,,,, nor should you attempt ????

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Why don’t you do a together box. On different coloured paper, one for you and one for her. Start with 5 each, and write down things you want to do/try, from going to the movies to dogging etc, you get what I mean.

Then once a week or what you want, you take a piece of paper from the box, and then do that. Some might take a few days to organise but it’s great fun

By *urplace4funWoman  over a year ago

London

you need to worship her, kiss her all over..lots of teasing sends anyone crazy....enjoy...

She hates teasing, she can't control herself lol but the rest of it sounds amazing. Looking for something out of the ordinary but "

What about blindfold and candle play

» Add a new message to this topic