FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mind games in a marriage

Mind games in a marriage

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am not sure if we are a total one off with this but the little games we play with each other in swinging is hilarious.

My wife leaves all the arrangements to me. From the people we meet to the scenarios and often the outfit. Pretending to be largely indifferent. Pretending only to be fucking strangers to please me.

For example pre covid she would wear a micro mini and heels without knickers to bars. As she relaxes with a few drinks she will invariably ask me with feigned reluctance if I am expecting her to "accidentally" show off her pussy to some guy nearby. Lol

Or in a club she will ask if I expecting to see her fucking another guy. When she is looking directly at someone she fancies. Complaining she doesn't want to do certain things but signposting she actually wants to be slutty. Reluctantly however she will do anything I ask. Often in fact she will suggest things.

She goes home afterwards having made her man happy buy performing the most depraved acts. But only because she is obliged to.

Like I said. It's really funny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic