FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meets - Do they live up to the billing?

Meets - Do they live up to the billing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is mostly for those that actually have meets in person.

In the lead up to a meet there is often a lot of sexual tension and verbal foreplay in finding, choosing and agreeing the meet with the other party. So the actual meet comes with fantasy visions and clear high expectations.

So how many of your meets live up to the expectations and encourage you to go again?

How many to thoughts of why do I bother?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm very VERY selective on who I meet. So most of our meets do live upto expectations.

I chat first and see if there is a connection.

Mrs N

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

I have to say I have been very lucky. My first meet/social on here was great and since then we have been having regular/irregular meets.. She is in the NHS and works mostly nights so planning anything is like planning for D-Day, but when we do get together its fantastic. Maybe I just got really lucky.

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

My last meet was great. Honestly I couldn’t fault it. And it went exactly how I thought it would.

When I’m meet someone new for the first time I actually try not to have too many preplanned expectations. I just like to go with it and see what happens. I just hope I like the guy and he likes me.

Now follow on meets are different. Those can be planned out a bit more

Glasgow

"I'm very VERY selective on who I meet. So most of our meets do live upto expectations.

I chat first and see if there is a connection.

Mrs N"

Do you do socials first to see if they are really like they said?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no complaints

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Can honestly say I haven’t had a bad fab meet. Fingers crossed it stays that way! I usually have a social first so by the time we get to the bedroom I know there’s a connection

Glasgow

"My last meet was great. Honestly I couldn’t fault it. And it went exactly how I thought it would.

When I’m meet someone new for the first time I actually try not to have too many preplanned expectations. I just like to go with it and see what happens. I just hope I like the guy and he likes me.

Now follow on meets are different. Those can be planned out a bit more "

Good plan. Aim low to avoid disappointment. But you are right to do that.

Glasgow

"Can honestly say I haven’t had a bad fab meet. Fingers crossed it stays that way! I usually have a social first so by the time we get to the bedroom I know there’s a connection "

Socials do seem a way to find the chemistry.

Ankh Morpork

"My last meet was great. Honestly I couldn’t fault it. And it went exactly how I thought it would.

Good plan. Aim low to avoid disappointment. But you are right to do that. "

Not aim low, just sometimes too much planning can spoil it.

Also guys that tell me every detail beforehand tend to just be wanking and then no shows.

Glasgow

Also guys that tell me every detail beforehand tend to just be wanking and then no shows. "

Sorry, I put it badly. Do not build up the fantasy too much as reality sometimes cannot live up to it.

Ankh Morpork

Also guys that tell me every detail beforehand tend to just be wanking and then no shows.

Sorry, I put it badly. Do not build up the fantasy too much as reality sometimes cannot live up to it. "

Yes

Once you know someone and know how you act together then fantasy’s can be easier to do

In the 5 or so years I've been on and off here only 1 meet didn't live up to what the build up suggested it would. It wasnt bad but just not as good as I thought it would be

No not usually but had one recently that was way more than expected we have met against since I'm trying to make him a regular

Glasgow

"No not usually but had one recently that was way more than expected we have met against since I'm trying to make him a regular "

I have found in group meets a mixture of old reliables and new guys works best. Regulars get the chance to learn a lady's needs.

Glasgow

"In the 5 or so years I've been on and off here only 1 meet didn't live up to what the build up suggested it would. It wasnt bad but just not as good as I thought it would be"

Most of mine have been good and some amazing. Only 1 was not up to it. In my couple days a couple came for a mfmf. The other guy came after about 40 seconds so I had to spend the next hour or so trying to look after the needs of two women whilst he watched. Not as easy as some might think.

I've never had a bad meet. I've had some that were just okay and I wasn't interested in meeting again. Some have been great one offs, and some have been really good and I've then met them more than once xx

Most have been great! Though I have been catfished on more than one occassion awkward!!

Glasgow

Fab folks comments have been interesting and positive in general.

For those that have had less than hoped for meets. Do you find this makes you more wary about meeting when approached or approaching others?

"Fab folks comments have been interesting and positive in general.

For those that have had less than hoped for meets. Do you find this makes you more wary about meeting when approached or approaching others? "

Yeah, I now ask for a retinal scan of a super enhanced selfie that's been taken within the last 7 minutes times are hard!

By *oooner1Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Most have been great! Though I have been catfished on more than one occassion awkward!!"

Definitely. Unfortunately we’ve had several that say they love to spend ages doing stuff, turns out what they meant was quick suck of the tits, quick lick and fingering and then a two minute fuck and “oh, sorry, I’ve got to go and pick my kids up” or something.

Certainly puts you off for a while.

Almost all of them have =)

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Most of our meets have been very good , it’s obvious that some are not but then others are so good it balances out

Glasgow

"Fab folks comments have been interesting and positive in general.

For those that have had less than hoped for meets. Do you find this makes you more wary about meeting when approached or approaching others?

Yeah, I now ask for a retinal scan of a super enhanced selfie that's been taken within the last 7 minutes times are hard!"

Glasgow

"Most have been great! Though I have been catfished on more than one occassion awkward!!

Definitely. Unfortunately we’ve had several that say they love to spend ages doing stuff, turns out what they meant was quick suck of the tits, quick lick and fingering and then a two minute fuck and “oh, sorry, I’ve got to go and pick my kids up” or something.

Certainly puts you off for a while. "

That is bad and frustrating for you. You look like folks who enjoy a good session of fun sex.

I’ve had one that was ok but we just didn’t seem to click as well as anticipated and had no contact since.

My other meets have gone way better than expected and I chat & see them regularly.

I haven't had a lot of meets as I prefer to stick with a regular couple, and I've been lucky to find them over the last few years, but I did have one bad meet where I didn't have any prior contact except a brief phone chat, then they turned out to be quite different from what I was led to believe (skimpy profile too) so one learns by experience

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"This is mostly for those that actually have meets in person.

In the lead up to a meet there is often a lot of sexual tension and verbal foreplay in finding, choosing and agreeing the meet with the other party. So the actual meet comes with fantasy visions and clear high expectations.

So how many of your meets live up to the expectations and encourage you to go again?

How many to thoughts of why do I bother? "

It’s like everything else in life op - sometimes yes - sometimes no!

I’ve had by far the best sex of my life with certain chaps on fab - and some wonderful experiences with couples and females too!

On the downside I’ve met people who’ve been - for various reasons - hugely disappointing - particularly recently.

For that reason I’m a little ‘meh’ with fab at the moment and tend to use it more as a chatting/social place than a meeting place - which is sad as I’d still love a select few fwb’s that I can develop a find and lasting friendship with! X

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

*fond - must check before I send!

I have no preconceptions or expectations before a meet. I just go with the flow and prefer a social chat first to establish a mutual attractions and see if we get on. The rest just falls into place .I've had some fantastic meets and met some wonderful people on my fab journey

I put a lot of effort in to making sure they meet my high expectations. No disappointments here.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"In the lead up to a meet there is often a lot of sexual tension and verbal foreplay in finding, choosing and agreeing the meet with the other party. So the actual meet comes with fantasy visions and clear high expectations"

Only of you let it.

I don't have any expectations and will only meet for a social first. I avoid people that have to make it all about sex in their messages so would never meet them anyway.

Socials can be a let down if the person is not quite what their profile led one to believe. For example many 6' men are 5'10" at best.

So I guess that's a bit of a let down. But noting to worry about

Mine certainly have

"Mine certainly have "

As have most of mine. Not all though, some really fall flat.

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Meets what’s that? Lol I jest. But the only I did have just before COVID was great hope to have more in the future.

Never had a bad Fab meet.

That’s a record I want to keep and mostly it’s due to careful choice and little essential ‘check steps’ to wheedle out those that won’t match.

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

All my meets have been better than hoped for.

like everything in life, meets are what you make them, weve always enjoyed ours

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm pretty selective just like most and those I've met so has been all good some with plenty of chat leading to fun without any social as the chatting has made up for this and rest social but making the time and obviously the pandemic safety is also a goal.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've had a couple of bad meets, maybe I should be more choosy.

I've also had a few meetings that were much better than expected, even one of those this morning

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Most tbh. Maybe I'm lucky or maybe i talk to them long enough before to increase my odds.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We don’t have many expectations when in meets and go with the flow. If good things happen great. If nothing happens no worries.

Had a few where they look nothing like there pics normally quite a bit bigger than there pictures show, which isn't a problem and I generally feel sorry for them feeling like they need to use filters and angles to make them selves apear thinner instead of owning there own body's, I never play when meets have done this and it's never been because of there size I just don't like the lack of honesty.

» Add a new message to this topic