FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How Often Do You Swing??

How Often Do You Swing??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtydante OP   Man  over a year ago

Midlands Based But Travel

Im curious, i know there is alot of different types of people on here.. for example a single male, might meet more than a Fuckbuddy couple or a Married couple etc.

Ideally id like to "swing" once or twice a week. Guaranteed.

At moment i try to meet that often but it doesnt always go to plan.

How often do you swing? once a year, once a month, once a week, more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when i want and when i can ...with real life and work there no set way ..i could meet 5 times in one week then have a dry few weeks due to life

"Im curious, i know there is alot of different types of people on here.. for example a single male, might meet more than a Fuckbuddy couple or a Married couple etc.

How often do you swing? once a year, once a month, once a week, more?"

Once every 12 years if you want honestly

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

It varies for us depending what is going on in our normal lives. On average when things were normal I would probably say once or twice a month. Sometimes though it could just be social. The main thing stopping us is having young kids but I know we are lucky enough to get more child free nights than a lot of parents do.

Kx

By *poolfunswingcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Sadly not as often as we would like. We have tried but are finding it progressively more difficult to find couples who genuinely want to meet. We go through the initial introduction and chat phase but, when it comes to trying to arrange something, it all goes quiet. We have been let down twice this week for tonight so it looks like another no-play night for us.

By *hat a PairXXXCouple  over a year ago

Bath

"Sadly not as often as we would like. We have tried but are finding it progressively more difficult to find couples who genuinely want to meet. We go through the initial introduction and chat phase but, when it comes to trying to arrange something, it all goes quiet. We have been let down twice this week for tonight so it looks like another no-play night for us."

We find that the correspondence often either goes as you’ve described, or it’s “meet us now and do exactly as we say”. Finding that happy medium can be elusive.

Really like the look of your profile though and we’re thinking of taking a trip to Liverpool later in the year. If we do, we may get in touch……

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Totally random. We're club swingers and swingers of opportunity. A lot is decided by what's going on in our life outside of the scene and when we can get to clubs. Then when we're in a club who's there and what we're in the mood for that night. Some times it can be a few times a day or week, a lot of the time months.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We have enough routine in day to day life so a regular pattern to swinging wouldn't be something that we would enjoy. Always spontaneous and almost always at a club is our preference.

By *ucelleCouple  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Agree with a previous post. Couples seem eager to chat discuss meeting, then it all goes quite and no more messages. A few weeks back we met a genuine couple. But they are rare. My suspicion is most ‘couples’ are men and their wives have no idea they are on here.

I go up and down. Sometimes I don't meet for weeks. Then I'll meet 5-15 people in a month. Xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Im curious, i know there is alot of different types of people on here.. for example a single male, might meet more than a Fuckbuddy couple or a Married couple etc.

How often do you swing? once a year, once a month, once a week, more?"

when I was active it was a few times a week.

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We vary loads we tend to be couple times a year

We have horny moods where we might meet few times a month

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It varies for us over the years it has fluctuated from once a month to once or twice a year. It depends on desire, opportunity and if we can find a suitable match.

We go through stages. Like above, probably at our most active in the past it's been a visit to Chams every week but mostly once a month and again, of late, zero so it's going to take a while to get back into it we think

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Very random with us. We have very busy lives with work and family commitments at home. So we make the most of any opportunity alone together.

Not as often as we would like

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Not as often as we would like"

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

When clubs are open as normal, we'll be going once a month. Sometimes we may play with others or other times just with each other and be watched.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We’re not massive players often been to parties and clubs and played on our own. Busy social lives get in the way. Definitely not played much this last year but can’t wait for clubs to properly open so we can see what takes our fancy lol

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Depends on mood ..time of year and the invites we get....sometimes 2 a week ..sometimes every other month ...like ro be selective

» Add a new message to this topic