FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How late at night would you consider meeting someone?

How late at night would you consider meeting someone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was one of those nights last night where I found I just couldn't sleep, so popped on here for a wee nosey.

Got messages from a guy asking what was I upto so late and was I alone, told him cannae sleep and hubby was beside me but sleeping. "fancy waking him and coming round mine for a meet?" "it's 3.30am" I replied. "that's ok I don't mind!!" now come on, who would waken their partner up at 3.30am to drive 30mins away to meet a total stranger for a meet!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't wake him, let alone ask him to drive 30 mins at that time in the morning lol

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

As a single guy I would happily meet at any time of the day or night, plus I'm much more of a night time person so 3:30am wouldn't bother me at all

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Was one of those nights last night where I found I just couldn't sleep, so popped on here for a wee nosey.

Got messages from a guy asking what was I upto so late and was I alone, told him cannae sleep and hubby was beside me but sleeping. "fancy waking him and coming round mine for a meet?" "it's 3.30am" I replied. "that's ok I don't mind!!" now come on, who would waken their partner up at 3.30am to drive 30mins away to meet a total stranger for a meet!!!! "

I'd go and meet, not sure about waking a partner at that time though

if i was not that far then any time

Anytime is a good time I suppose

Wolf

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Was one of those nights last night where I found I just couldn't sleep, so popped on here for a wee nosey.

Got messages from a guy asking what was I upto so late and was I alone, told him cannae sleep and hubby was beside me but sleeping. "fancy waking him and coming round mine for a meet?" "it's 3.30am" I replied. "that's ok I don't mind!!" now come on, who would waken their partner up at 3.30am to drive 30mins away to meet a total stranger for a meet!!!! "

Can kind of understand why he was asking though!

"I wouldn't wake him, let alone ask him to drive 30 mins at that time in the morning lol "

nor me, id have gone alone

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

It all depends....

If the meet was fit

If my partner was happy at being woke or was like a bear we a sore head

Plus how horny I was

If it was someone I knew and was reliable and closer then Id go either alone or with my partner.

Prob not for a stranger so far away,they might not exsist and might be nutters

"I wouldn't wake him, let alone ask him to drive 30 mins at that time in the morning lol

nor me, id have gone alone "

By *imimeeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I get this a lot as I'm a bit of a night owl, and I don't mind guys asking as long as they're reasonable when I say no! They often aren't though. Makes me cross!

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

get it when you can i suppose ? pmsl

Wasn't me ! having said that there has been times when I have met as a night owl.

Depends and some people work odd hours and have to fit things in when convenient.

May be he was being friendly and felt for you lol

"I get this a lot as I'm a bit of a night owl, and I don't mind guys asking as long as they're reasonable when I say no! They often aren't though. Makes me cross! "

same here... often burning the midnight oil, or have my hours shifted, so yes...

Wolf

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have had last minute late night meets before...usually with someone I have met before though and are local...if it is a weekend that I do not have the kids...why not

Would I fuck I would be well pissed if i was woken at that time.

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

No chance! Unless we were getting in from a night out!

10pm is the latest lol

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

cpl weeks ago 4 am was so horny , got offered but both been drinking so didn't happen

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Martini....

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

i have had 3am meets in the past .... knackered me for the rest of the day but it was fun heheh

pmsl@thought of you trying to drag half asleep hubby accross town to get laid lol

H could go on her own, leave me sleeping...................i love my bed

Don't think times means anythi if your totally horned up and want it will go x

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

3.30am.....well I'd consider it if they were in the same hotel as me and I just had to walk down the corridor.....

I have gone on with couples before from a club to their house or hotel, so that might be a meet, but if I was on the internet at home at 3.30am unless they were within 10 minutes walk of home, it's very unlikely to happen.

I wouldn't say no to some camera fun at that time of night though...

There seems to be a lot of guys who want to meet late at night / early hours.

I have found the following, in general, to be a day in Fab (based on who has looked at me and who has messaged):

0001-0300 lots of views

0300-0600 hardly any views

0600-0800 a few more views

0800-1000 hardly any views

1000-1600 lots of views

1600-1900 hardly any views

1900-2200 a few more views

2200-0001 lots of views

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

I have a guy who I met before it was at 3 in morning was so horny

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

not for us thanks, had a guy email at half 11 saying come over to his hotel room..

not going to happen..

yes we all get the horn but meeting someone you have not met socially etc at that sort of time.....

respect we all have different tastes and no offence but it does look like 'any hole's a goal' and a bit desperate, why not just take things in hand?..

"I get this a lot as I'm a bit of a night owl, and I don't mind guys asking as long as they're reasonable when I say no! They often aren't though. Makes me cross! "

I have had guys get downright mean when turned down in this situation. One wanted me to drive from Blandford to see him in Southampton at midnight. His reaction when I said no was nothing less than scary.

i dont do late night meets simply because having kids i cant invite people here while they are in bed and as i dont drive i cant really be traveling anywhere at 3am

"I get this a lot as I'm a bit of a night owl, and I don't mind guys asking as long as they're reasonable when I say no! They often aren't though. Makes me cross!

I have had guys get downright mean when turned down in this situation. One wanted me to drive from Blandford to see him in Southampton at midnight. His reaction when I said no was nothing less than scary."

ive had guys get funny with me for not inviting them here in the early hours

Even when ive explained to them my kids are in bed they have replied with things like...well we can stay downstairs, when i reply back and tell then i actually find it offensive that all because im on a swingers site they think i will fuck stanger in my house with my kids in bed i get called a time waster and all sorts

I do sometimes wonder what peoples idea od 'swinging' is and how low their opnion of women on here goes

"not for us thanks, had a guy email at half 11 saying come over to his hotel room..

not going to happen..

yes we all get the horn but meeting someone you have not met socially etc at that sort of time.....

respect we all have different tastes and no offence but it does look like 'any hole's a goal' and a bit desperate, why not just take things in hand?..

"

i think desperate is a tad strong.. there are people who get a buzz from the excitement of spontaneous meets especially when they are feeling horny, and if its 3.00am then so what..

for some people that is the type of meet they like.

i know a couple on here who are exactly that. they dont chat for ages, they dont insist on social meets or endless phonecalls. They feel horny late at night and they go online and find someone to go over and fuck with them. thats their thing. thats not desperate to me but i understand it seem like that for others..

each to their own i say....

I once had a meet sorted for ten at night. The lady in question turned up three hours later fairly d*unk. I wasn't a happy camper but i made her make it up to me

im think asking to meet on first message is kinda desperate no matter what time of day it is, at least have some conversation first and get an idea if thats the reason they are online that late or not. it dont take much at all - after all if they are looking for a meet in most cases if they fancy it with you they will probally bring it up

there is good ways of asking when they are on that late at night, coz in some cases they are looking thats why they are on so late (but sometimes might just be checking messages after a night out or while chilling with the hubby having a laugh at what they being sent), i do think particualary on weekend nights there much more chance of a short notice meet than if they were online during the day thought. night time as its usually more often when they horny on weekend nights and looking - but during the day is more often to kill the bordum and set things up for other times

but no need to ask for a meet espiecally on the first message just coz they are online, but you can be subtle and set them up to let you know if they are looking for a meet or not by asking them leading questions which gives them the perfect chance to direct the conversation exactly as per their needs at that moment and reject you without being awkward and at the same time keep converstaion going so even if tonight is a no go, then you can still chat and get to know them a bit while its quiet to maybe open the doors to chat again some other time

just ask the single women - how are you feeling tonight?

i gurantee you if they are looking for a meet and see you as possibly suitable (unless they just there for naughty chat or cam) then they will tell you that they are horny!

maybe if it was a couple id ask them how they were doing and if they were upto much tonight instead.

if they after a meet they will probs say they been looking etc, if they are just here to chat they probs tell you what they been doing that night

that way you kinda know where you stand with them and dont have to get pushy or pervy on them - which usually is perfect way to kill a conversation fast!

anytime...as long as i can get there lol..and of course if I'm not tired(thatd be pointless lol)-although my waggling tongue as i snore away is a right turn on for women

"I once had a meet sorted for ten at night. The lady in question turned up three hours later fairly d*unk. I wasn't a happy camper but i made her make it up to me "

ive had loads of fun late night meets, not had any d*unks ruin it like or people turning up late but usually find these sorta meets involve me doing the travelling to their place, as often if someones up that late they already been having a drink or something on a weekend

We once got let down last minute by a guy and since we had a hotel room already I txted a few others I knew. One had been drinking so couldn't make it but another was very happy to have a shower and meet us . Mind you we were in Cannock and he lives in Oxford so by time he arrived it was after 1am. Bless him was a very long night for him as he drove home after but he left with smile on his face

My curfew is 8pm so no late night meets for me

a man came round at 10.30pm, he was meant to come sooner only he called me to say he was going to be late.

i didnt mind though because he was young and good looking.

i normaly will only meet people up until 8pm.

We will meet up until 9pm

On the opposite scale, a morning one, we are up early but had one guy wanting to come round here at 5.45 today...

By *cotscple4funCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

most times its after a night out that we meet so as long as guy is prepared to travel any time is fine by us

the lady friend once had one of her lesbian lovers come round at gone 1am,i was asleep upstairs in bed and she told me everything they did together the next day,i felt robbed

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I have had some very late meets. The latest was around 2am.

If I am horny I will meet.

A couple of weeks back we had arranged a meet, booked a hotel room and got stood up. Tried scouting around on here to see if anyone was free and the amount of single guys saying it was too late to meet was ridiculous! Although it was a Tuesday evening it was only about half 9!

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

Once I'm in bed I'm in bed unless it's Tina off corry

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"My curfew is 8pm so no late night meets for me "

[Removed by poster at 24/08/12 20:02:49]

23:59..anything after that would be a next day meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If it been you guys who'd asked I'd have dragged him there sleeping or wakened lol xxx

"I have had some very late meets. The latest was around 2am.

If I am horny I will meet."

I meet socially first so it wouldn't happen no matter what they say but then I am not online in the middle of the night

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"If it been you guys who'd asked I'd have dragged him there sleeping or wakened lol xxx

I have had some very late meets. The latest was around 2am.

If I am horny I will meet."

You are so sweet. Thanks. Xx

After 10 or 11 pints or beer is waaaay too late

If I'm awake and free I would meet at anytime

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Nothing after 10pm. I need as much beauty sleep as I can get!

Around 2/3am if it weren't a school night

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"not for us thanks, had a guy email at half 11 saying come over to his hotel room..

not going to happen..

"

Pretty much sums up my view too.

I always meet socially first, wouldn't cross my mind to invite total stranger into my home or go to theirs in the middle of the night ...each to their own though!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Now

I'm used to working night time Sun-Thur most of the time so come the weekend my body clock keeps me up fairly late anyway. One person I met a few times had been out in town one night and sent me a random text obviously wanting someone when they got home. They were suprised that I answered around that time of morning but it worked out :D

Did get a request from a local couple profile a couple of nights ago but there were no pics and no more than 1 line on their profile and no veris so I pretty much ignored it.

But yeah, i'd do random last minute late nights as long as i'm not already on a meet by that time. People should plan in advance where possible!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Just had a message from someone saying he drives and can get to me in half an hour.

Yep...that's going to happen!

Any time for me as well been single lol

I met someone at 1 in the morning before.

I didn't know them to begin with but once we exchanged pics and got chatting turned out to be someone from a site where I work and within 15 mins I was dressed and in the car.

Needless to say I was a zombie for most of the following day!

As its now 5.35am, what's the earliest any of you would consider a meet ? I can't sleep and am feeling horny after chatting to some of you horny people !!

I was on late at night which turned into early morning, started chatting to a couple who popped into the chat rooms, they were entertainers who just came in from a gig... Got chatting as they lived just 20 miles away from me... Cut a long story short, they drove over and I fucked her while he watched... Was about 2am...

"As its now 5.35am, what's the earliest any of you would consider a meet ? I can't sleep and am feeling horny after chatting to some of you horny people !!"

Well yesterday we had an offer at 5.45 am, we only got into bed at 3am so would have been too early for us

He could of at least offered to drive to you lol

As a singleton I have copious amounts of free time and often about in the small hrs and wouldn't mind the offer as long it wasn't more than 30 mins drive at that time,

But for those of you who get abuse for saying no. Just no need for that! I thought the cave man days of going round clubin the 1st fit girl you see and drag them back to your cave had gone!!

"H could go on her own, leave me sleeping...................i love my bed "

H could not go on her own cos she likes her bed wayyyyyyy too much too at the moment babe lol plus i normally have to be up with the kids in the morning lol xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic