FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice for a new Domme

Advice for a new Domme

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddessVLatexDolly OP   Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

My partner told me about his Crossdressing and how he like to be a sissy maid we have done some pegging and chastity. But I would like to learn more bout being a Domme and advice is much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Experienced sub here willing to help if I could

By *ssexSwitchMan  over a year ago

hornchurch

"My partner told me about his Crossdressing and how he like to be a sissy maid we have done some pegging and chastity. But I would like to learn more bout being a Domme and advice is much appreciated"

Happy to offer advice if you need any x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Read, read and read some more - there are some very good books and sites out there SM101 and Screw The Roses Bring Me The Thorns are both very good reads.

Talk, talk and talk some more to each other and listen to - understand what this dynamic means to both of you and how you want to develop it.

Seek out other sites and forums more linked to your interests and talk to others - or get along to local munches (socials for the kink world) and chat to others.

Look out some of the on-line questionnaires that list various elements of D/s and get you to rate them in terms of interest - each complete them independently and then compare notes for ideas of how to develop your dynamic.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"My partner told me about his Crossdressing and how he like to be a sissy maid we have done some pegging and chastity. But I would like to learn more bout being a Domme and advice is much appreciated"

I thinking are doing fabulously Mistress V.

Only real advice I could provide is:

Sustained and good communication

Research topics of interest for both of you and feel out these interests in a playful way rather than scene driven until you are confident to bring them into a more formal setting.

If you seek experience and personal knowledge, munchies and local play events will have experienced individuals who can guide you and assist in your development on a one to one basis.

By *ittlesub4uWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

It already sounds like you’re doing great! To add to the recommended book list - the topping book and the bottoming book are great intros to kink and there’s something in there for everyone!

Enjoy yourselves xxx

» Add a new message to this topic