FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fetishes you shouldn't have...

Fetishes you shouldn't have...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heerFlirt OP   Man  over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

I'll go first...

A very pretty local neighbour is 8 months pregnant... and every time I see her or chat to her I go home and can't think of anything but my fetish for sex with a pregnant lady... a complete fantasy but still so wrong!

What are your kinky fetishes you think you shouldn't enjoy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngdan3Man  over a year ago

Rugby

I have the same fetish, I dont think it is wrong though, its horny AF !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is it wrong? This is part of the problem with this site - there is no right or wrong as long as everything is consensual & safe.

Try to spin things with a more sex-positive approach and perhaps these things won't be seen as weird among general society.

Fetish takes many forms, embrace and accept them.

Quite near Bath usually

"Why is it wrong? This is part of the problem with this site - there is no right or wrong as long as everything is consensual & safe.

Try to spin things with a more sex-positive approach and perhaps these things won't be seen as weird among general society.

Fetish takes many forms, embrace and accept them."

The consensual act isn't wrong, the fact that the thoughts and fetish are triggered by my neighbour feels wrong... nothing wrong with the fetish itself!

"Why is it wrong? This is part of the problem with this site - there is no right or wrong as long as everything is consensual & safe.

The consensual act isn't wrong, the fact that the thoughts and fetish are triggered by my neighbour feels wrong... nothing wrong with the fetish itself! "

Is that part of the attraction for this particular person? Or are you into pregnant women more generally? Maybe a bit of both?

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

I loved fucking my wife when she was pregnant. She also loved me to fist her near the end of her term, to help stretch her cunt out for when the baby came

Quite near Bath usually

The consensual act isn't wrong, the fact that the thoughts and fetish are triggered by my neighbour feels wrong... nothing wrong with the fetish itself!

Is that part of the attraction for this particular person? Or are you into pregnant women more generally? Maybe a bit of both?"

She is very attractive, but as a neighbour and a friend I wouldn't contemplate being inappropriate. So both I guess but emphasis on the latter

Is that part of the attraction for this particular person? Or are you into pregnant women more generally? Maybe a bit of both?

She is very attractive, but as a neighbour and a friend I wouldn't contemplate being inappropriate. So both I guess but emphasis on the latter"

Where I live there's an old lady who goes through my bins most days. I don't feel the same as you do about your neighbour.

Quite near Bath usually

Well that went off-piste

Fetishes - even that word conjures up wickedness in me lol

The OP's "fucking a pregnant women" is a pretty good - but mine would be one that matches my kinky side more;

2 or 3 cute lasses all taking turns in peeing over me as I lay there tied up and helpless

or

attending a MMMMMF gangbang all men have to fuck BB and I will be last one in mmmmmmmmm

Like i said wicked thoughts lol

J x

Quite near Bath usually

"Fetishes - even that word conjures up wickedness in me lol

The OP's "fucking a pregnant women" is a pretty good - but mine would be one that matches my kinky side more;

2 or 3 cute lasses all taking turns in peeing over me as I lay there tied up and helpless

or

attending a MMMMMF gangbang all men have to fuck BB and I will be last one in mmmmmmmmm

Like i said wicked thoughts lol

J x "

Not into the pee fantasy... but BB gangbang is high up there on the wrong but oh so right list!

By *ngdan3Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Seems a few of us have the same fetishes !! A BB gangbang is also high on my list, a BB gangbang with a pregnant woman would be amazing !! There is something so deliciously filthy about cumming in a woman carrying another mans child, or is that just me ?

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

I get turned on by women with shave hair

» Add a new message to this topic