FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lies

Lies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a smoker and I have met many people from fab. On their profile they say that they are non smokers and when I have met them, they smoke. On one occasion their profile has actually said that they won't meet smokers and they where smokers themselves. It baffles me, seriously!

Point 2, I have seen many profiles where they say an age and the pictures have appeared to be that age and then when we have met or if I have seen them on cam, it's obvious that they are a lot older.

Why can't we all be honest on here of what, who we are and what we are after.

JJ x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"I am a smoker and I have met many people from fab. On their profile they say that they are non smokers and when I have met them, they smoke. On one occasion their profile has actually said that they won't meet smokers and they where smokers themselves. It baffles me, seriously!

Point 2, I have seen many profiles where they say an age and the pictures have appeared to be that age and then when we have met or if I have seen them on cam, it's obvious that they are a lot older.

JJ x "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am a smoker and I have met many people from fab. On their profile they say that they are non smokers and when I have met them, they smoke. On one occasion their profile has actually said that they won't meet smokers and they where smokers themselves. It baffles me, seriously!

JJ x "

We get them all the time..fecked off with liars.. surely honesty pays doesnt it? :-/

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Use Skype to check people out before a meet .. at least the camera is less likely to lie... in answer to question 2.

Yes men are dreadful at avoiding the true about age . then they send a pic and they really have worn extremely badly. Personally find Zero attraction in older men ie post 50/45

"We get them all the time..fecked off with liars.. surely honesty pays doesnt it? :-/ "

You would think so, I would hate to trick anyone into meeting me. I am what I am, take it or leave it

There is a women on here who lies about her age, after she has had sex she tells her meets she is not 46 but a range of ages between 52-60. She has been reported but i think that admin arent so keen on banning women. ok we all wish we could lose a yr or two but when she only meets young lads who could be her grandchildren surely thats wrong..

JJ x "

I have seen people on here with non-smoker on their profile and yet when on cam, they are puffing away like Ivor the Engine. Similarly, 'straight' guys and couples contacting me, who want bi-fun.

I think that certain profile attributes should only be allowed to be set once and then if the user wants to change, then it's done by admin only. Things like sexual preference and smoking.

This would make life very difficult for the liars on here, who usually turn out to be timewasters too, as it's the same side of the coin in my book.

So what if she lies about her age, if the guys are willing to meeet her and have sex it is up to them, what's age to do with it.

By *panielMan  over a year ago

derby

I agree, what gets me is the amount of ladies that you can talk to you get on with they ask you to be a friend then completely ignore you just unfreind the guy ladies or just dont answer an e mail with not for me or something similer, Guy's have feelings too and arn't treated the same on here.

JJ x

I have seen people on here with non-smoker on their profile and yet when on cam, they are puffing away like Ivor the Engine. Similarly, 'straight' guys and couples contacting me, who want bi-fun.

I think that certain profile attributes should only be allowed to be set once and then if the user wants to change, then it's done by admin only. Things like sexual preference and smoking.

This would make life very difficult for the liars on here, who usually turn out to be timewasters too, as it's the same side of the coin in my book.

"

Dont get me started on this one. The amount of "straight" guys who contact me is unreal and i only like girls lol

"Use Skype to check people out before a meet .. at least the camera is less likely to lie... in answer to question 2.

Yes men are dreadful at avoiding the true about age . then they send a pic and they really have worn extremely badly. Personally find Zero attraction in older men ie post 50/45"

hi, im 45 years of age, (which is the truth!) Does that mean ive passed my 'sell by date' ? X

"There is a women on here who lies about her age, after she has had sex she tells her meets she is not 46 but a range of ages between 52-60. She has been reported but i think that admin arent so keen on banning women. ok we all wish we could lose a yr or two but when she only meets young lads who could be her grandchildren surely thats wrong.."

They obviously think she looks good enough to shag and more than likely enjoy doing it, so everyone concerned is happy, can't see anything wrong in that.

XXXX

"There is a women on here who lies about her age, after she has had sex she tells her meets she is not 46 but a range of ages between 52-60. She has been reported but i think that admin arent so keen on banning women. ok we all wish we could lose a yr or two but when she only meets young lads who could be her grandchildren surely thats wrong..

They obviously think she looks good enough to shag and more than likely enjoy doing it, so everyone concerned is happy, can't see anything wrong in that.

XXXX"

The problem is, how many people have turned up and left because this person wasnt who they thought they where meeting.

Or how many people have done the minimum required because they felt in a position in which they could not back out.

The other side of the coin is, not many guys will turn down a woman if shes half stripped, no matter how she looks.

"There is a women on here who lies about her age, after she has had sex she tells her meets she is not 46 but a range of ages between 52-60. She has been reported but i think that admin arent so keen on banning women. ok we all wish we could lose a yr or two but when she only meets young lads who could be her grandchildren surely thats wrong..

XXXX

The problem is, how many people have turned up and left because this person wasnt who they thought they where meeting.

Or how many people have done the minimum required because they felt in a position in which they could not back out.

The other side of the coin is, not many guys will turn down a woman if shes half stripped, no matter how she looks."

Surely though she must have looked something like her pics or they'd have just walked away.

We agree there are some guys out there who'd fuck a Barbers floor but many others, us included, have to fancy the woman or its just not going to happen.

She must have met a fair amount who fancied her.

XXXX

no matter

"Use Skype to check people out before a meet .. at least the camera is less likely to lie... in answer to question 2.

Yes men are dreadful at avoiding the true about age . then they send a pic and they really have worn extremely badly. Personally find Zero attraction in older men ie post 50/45 hi, im 45 years of age, (which is the truth!) Does that mean ive passed my 'sell by date' ? X "

LOL dunno cant see ur face

l do have some old modling photos on my profile and l state they are yrs old but l also have up to date pics on there too

no matter

XXXX

The other side of the coin is, not many guys will turn down a woman if shes half stripped, no matter how she looks."

Looks like she does very well despite what age she really is.. she looks cracking ..

has many varied and very positive veries more power to her.. If the young lad she meets dont like it they just turn and walk away.

Shit have lied about my age ooopsy

Best one I came across was the 6 foot guy who turned out to be 5 ft 1 - now how the hell did that happen - did he shrink in the wash?

i always get accused of lying about my age i just look old

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

I'm lieing right now. Im actually an 86 year old called lizzie with naughty grandchildren. Really!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Best one I came across was the 6 foot guy who turned out to be 5 ft 1 - now how the hell did that happen - did he shrink in the wash? "

Think I've met him too!

JJ x "

just seen this and all i can say is this Laa laa land of FAB and shit like that happens all the time lol

» Add a new message to this topic