FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > *Guys* first anal cock!

*Guys* first anal cock!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently had my first cock (a 9 incher!) and found it more uncomfortable than pleasurable, has anyone taken to it straight away? I think it has probably put me off trying it again, just wondered if people have enjoyed it immediately?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you shoulda started off with something a little smaller and worked your way up.

Or use a butt plug to get used to having something there.

Yeah... It was a kind of caught in the moment thing and they weren't exactly gentle. Maybe a bit of anal training in the future!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

9 inches as first cock...would be uncomfortable...suggest try again wurh smaller or the same cock but explain how it felt a good top would ease your fears and make you relax to take it again...happy to try that 9incher for soze to 9ffer a second opinion

Still waiting for my first taking of anal, sooner the better

Manchester Area

"Maybe you shoulda started off with something a little smaller and worked your way up.

Or use a butt plug to get used to having something there. "

Great advice...but olease note i asked for the second opinion role first ...love the black lipstick...

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I did take to it straight away.The guy was experienced and knew what he was doing.

Mike

"I did take to it straight away.The guy was experienced and knew what he was doing.

Mike"

Aha maybe it was a case of too much, too soon!

"I recently had my first cock (a 9 incher!) and found it more uncomfortable than pleasurable, has anyone taken to it straight away? I think it has probably put me off trying it again, just wondered if people have enjoyed it immediately?"

Prep is everything, ESPECIALLY first time

Small cock here

"

Prep is everything, ESPECIALLY first time "

True! But this was more of a sperm of the moment thing

"I recently had my first cock (a 9 incher!) and found it more uncomfortable than pleasurable, has anyone taken to it straight away? I think it has probably put me off trying it again, just wondered if people have enjoyed it immediately?"

First few times were agony

"I recently had my first cock (a 9 incher!) and found it more uncomfortable than pleasurable, has anyone taken to it straight away? I think it has probably put me off trying it again, just wondered if people have enjoyed it immediately?

Prep is everything, ESPECIALLY first time "

What prep do you recommend?

"Maybe you shoulda started off with something a little smaller and worked your way up.

Or use a butt plug to get used to having something there.

Great advice...but olease note i asked for the second opinion role first ...love the black lipstick..."

I don’t need a second opinion role, been there done that.

And the lipstick is not black lol

By *teve999Man  over a year ago

Swansea

It varies from person to person, I was top for ages but got talked into being fucked by a guy I met in a bar and loved every second of it, yes it did hurt a bit when he first entered me but that only sharpened the sense of it all and added to the enjoyment. He was 8 inches and good girth so I started as I’ve gone on, I’m a proper size queen now, been as far as 10 inches and always on the lookout for a hung guy

"It varies from person to person, I was top for ages but got talked into being fucked by a guy I met in a bar and loved every second of it, yes it did hurt a bit when he first entered me but that only sharpened the sense of it all and added to the enjoyment. He was 8 inches and good girth so I started as I’ve gone on, I’m a proper size queen now, been as far as 10 inches and always on the lookout for a hung guy "

Yeah it just didn't really feel that comfortable,let alone pleasurable! However the thought is pretty hot so I'll take that

I lost my virginity to a BBC at 19. Painful.

And your straight? interesting...

"And your straight? interesting... "

LOL

Maybe he means straight up his bum, hehe

You need to be relaxed and prepared by the top properly first, if he was not an experienced top that is a bad combination in addition to having a 9 incher.

Absolutely. I challenge you to find a straight man who has never been curious or experimented with another man.

Tried it in the heat of the moment, wasn't for me, nothing gained nothing lost

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

That's quite the size for a first try!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"And your straight? interesting...

Absolutely. I challenge you to find a straight man who has never been curious or experimented with another man.

Tried it in the heat of the moment, wasn't for me, nothing gained nothing lost"

I get that.

I don't like broccoli. How do I know? Tasted it.

Tried it in the heat of the moment, wasn't for me, nothing gained nothing lost"

That's fair

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm no nine inches but mine is fairly girth, and I have done a few first time guys without pain or problems.

It's all about making their muscles as relaxed as possible, though good communication, play, with fingers and or toys, experimentation with various positions, plenty of oral and stroking from beginning to end, lots and lots of lube and taking as much time as needed...... And I know it works because they usualy cum really quick the first time

"I'm no nine inches but mine is fairly girth, and I have done a few first time guys without pain or problems.

It's all about making their muscles as relaxed as possible, though good communication, play, with fingers and or toys, experimentation with various positions, plenty of oral and stroking from beginning to end, lots and lots of lube and taking as much time as needed...... And I know it works because they usualy cum really quick the first time

"

Yeah this was hammered in

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Prep for sure with plenty of lube.

Make sure the angles are right as well.

I found the best place was in a steam room at a club.

"I'm no nine inches but mine is fairly girth, and I have done a few first time guys without pain or problems.

Yeah this was hammered in "

Definitely inexperienced top

Just read this OP.....

It's been said already but smaller start would have helped and remember size is not everything because now you feel put off , but if the right man with a nice cock and had well preped you, been your first, then you post would have read something like this; ....

"Just had my fist cock up me and it was fecking awesome feeling and made mw want more"

j xx

Positions make a difference I think. My first anal was huge but I was on top so had control over how fast and how deep. I’d say doggy is not comfortable until you’re warmed up. Laying flat on your front is better or just regular missionary

"Positions make a difference I think. My first anal was huge but I was on top so had control over how fast and how deep. I’d say doggy is not comfortable until you’re warmed up. Laying flat on your front is better or just regular missionary "

Definitely this ^

Laying flat on my stomach was the most enjoyable position I've tried

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

Just a little bit of advice, if you are going to do anal make sure you use plenty of lube like the whole bottle, ( I don’t like anal but a friend of mine showed me the ropes)

By *ampshire_guy40Man  over a year ago

hampshire

I have been wanting to try anal for a while now and I have not found any one interested.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Positions make a difference I think. My first anal was huge but I was on top so had control over how fast and how deep. I’d say doggy is not comfortable until you’re warmed up. Laying flat on your front is better or just regular missionary "

For relaxing the sphincter muscles, Missionary or on your side are the best positions for starting out in. Once your muscles have relaxed enough you can experiment with other positions, that may give you even more pleasure...... But the first time, you will probably cum to quickly to try them

Ps orgasms tighten the muscles so don't cum during the play before you try penetration

"Positions make a difference I think. My first anal was huge but I was on top so had control over how fast and how deep. I’d say doggy is not comfortable until you’re warmed up. Laying flat on your front is better or just regular missionary

For relaxing the sphincter muscles, Missionary or on your side are the best positions for starting out in. Once your muscles have relaxed enough you can experiment with other positions, that may give you even more pleasure...... But the first time, you will probably cum to quickly to try them

Ps orgasms tighten the muscles so don't cum during the play before you try penetration"

Yes them on their side is always good starting position, with the other being I found over the years is them lying flat on their front. Missionary to start is a bit deep I think

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

For me, having a patient and understanding top was key. If you are going large, then for many prepping is needed too, as it speeds up the initial penetration and getting used to them being inside you. Once that settles down, you can have them go deeper and eventually faster and more forceful, this is where position helps, but communication is key.

If you are stretching further than you have before, then that settling phase takes way longer i find. So 9in for the first go is impressive he he. Lube is another very useful item, lots of it when you are getting used to larger cocks or items really helps.

By *KentMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

First off, fair play for trying it, especially with that size.

As others have showed, the first time for everyone is completely different.

Mine was also heat of the moment, had had a few drinks before which helped me relax at the time. He was an experienced top which must’ve helped.

We did it standing up outdoors, and genuinely didn’t feel any discomfort at all, using only saliva as lube.

If you do try it again, you’ve had plenty of great advice at least!

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I actually enjoyed the sensation of having it inside me, it did hurt briefly as it entered me.

I had mixed feeling when it first started opening me up, but once i felt his hips pressing into me bum cheeks, I relaxed and just let it happen.

Does make you wonder why mother nature put the male G spot up the bum

You can be straight and have sex with another person of the same sex. You don't automatically get your gay card through the post the minute you dare experiment with your sexuality.

By *key1980Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

First time I had it he was huge and it hurt like hell gets easier in time,found a guy who loved to rim and when he fucked me it was amazing

[Removed by poster at 01/07/21 06:00:25]

You can be straight and have sex with another person of the same sex. You don't automatically get your gay card through the post the minute you dare experiment with your sexuality."

This.

Also had some hag message me questioning my sexuality, seems the label brigade are it in full force!

You can be straight and have sex with another person of the same sex. You don't automatically get your gay card through the post the minute you dare experiment with your sexuality."

Although true, full blown passive anal sex us a bit of a massive heavy step though. Bit different from an awkward mutual wank which a straight man is most likely to experiment with

By *ikemilfloverMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You can be straight and have sex with another person of the same sex. You don't automatically get your gay card through the post the minute you dare experiment with your sexuality.

Although true, full blown passive anal sex us a bit of a massive heavy step though. Bit different from an awkward mutual wank which a straight man is most likely to experiment with "

I have a couple of married ‘straight’ friends that like their cocks wanked and sucked, I think people get to hung up on labels on here at times

Although true, full blown passive anal sex us a bit of a massive heavy step though. Bit different from an awkward mutual wank which a straight man is most likely to experiment with

I have a couple of married ‘straight’ friends that like their cocks wanked and sucked, I think people get to hung up on labels on here at times"

Agreed.

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

9" is massive!

I would of been more gentle with a strap-on!

Buy trainer butt plugs first before your next venture.

Don't forget lube

Although true, full blown passive anal sex us a bit of a massive heavy step though. Bit different from an awkward mutual wank which a straight man is most likely to experiment with "

No it's not. The act does not define sexuality. That's completely nonsensical.

I've been looking to try my first full bi experience so I find this post quite interesting

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

On the handful of occasions I've experienced the real thing - there's a brief moment of discomfort when I am first penetrated but with breathing and relaxing, and a patient top, that moment passes soon enough.

Plenty of lube is key, as is patience and being able to relax, ditto an understanding and patient partner.

No it's not. The act does not define sexuality. That's completely nonsensical."

I think a vast majority of people outside the Fab forums would agree with me

my first anal was many many moons ago and was not planned in anyway and it was great and was the first of many

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

I definitely took to it immediately!

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Many years ago here and it was a random in a sauna, after sucking so much cock I just turned round and presented to a lovely large cock. Surprised I took it so easily and repeatedly over the afternoon and was spit roasted several times.

Now I love it and the recent drought is causing frustration

Don't be put off by the first time. As with all sex, it sometimes takes a while to get into it and start enjoying it. Most guys who like to be fucked started off disliking it, then tolerating it, then craving it.

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Still waiting for my first try, lot of bi oral experience but finding a bi top is difficult.

I was thinking that lol

My first time taking cock made for the perfect encounter though there was a lot of prep and understanding involved to get there and make sure all went well and there was no awkwardness. This would also be my first time alone with a guy - typically I’ve always played with MF bi couples.

We discussed beforehand what I was looking for and that anal sex was on the cards if it felt right for both of us. Made sure I was showered, clean inside and out; had a location sorted with a picture in my mind how the play would work out. Made sure plenty of lube available and clean up to Hand.

The guy was an experienced top and I think that made the difference. Lay down on my desk with my legs in the air and there was a bit of pain as he first entered but he was responsive and understanding when I told him to pull out a little and hold it inside me until the pain subsided, then got him to go further, repeat, until he was balls deep. Never asked his size but he was big (reckon 8 to 9”). Honestly, it was the best sex ever as he ploughed me deep and wanked me off at the same time. Totally liberating and exhilarating. Felt I was floating on cloud 9 hours later.

Totally crave cock now though I’m very choosy who it’s attached to - think I was spoiled this first time

J

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

Was it bareback too? It's not always a great idea to jump straight in at the deep end

My first as 8 and thick. Agony and had to stop.

Second 7 and not thick same outcome.

Finally managed bit when I was in such a turned on frenzy that I just straddled the guy and it was wonderful.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

You need a good top

Manchester Area

Plenty of straight blokes in Mayo on here who are on the sister site with pics suggesting they are way past curious...but as B9b Marley said 'Judge Not'

No it's not. The act does not define sexuality. That's completely nonsensical.

I think a vast majority of people outside the Fab forums would agree with me "

It doesn't matter what the outdated common wisdom is amongst people over 40, it's just objectively wrong lol. The weird mutual wank phase isn't even as common nowadays, that doesn't make men who experimented with their sexuality beyond a handjob behind the bikesheds are now certified gay or bisexual.

» Add a new message to this topic