FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older guys

Older guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *topsley11 OP   Man  over a year ago

luton

Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t realy get a look in we are not over the hill as you might think we have the same get up and go as the younger models might not have the looks but who looks at the mantle piece when poking the fire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean, it seems all people want is gym bunnies with all the gear and no idea!!

By *ust_FlynnMan  over a year ago

St Neots

Maybe people just have a preference? I imagine there’s a lot of younger guys not meeting anyone either.

F

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

I guess you havent seen our profile then?

I love older guys, I'm married to one too

I find young guys love us older blokes

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I've done all right in here so far

A lot of young guys complain the same too.

As for older guys, I have seen them receive veris from both attractive younger men and women.

The trick is not to let yourself go, look after yourself whatever age. Also get nice pics up.

If you want my honest opinion, the dog lead pic is awful, not sure will appeal to a majority on here? Also the dick and body angles are not flattering.

Make more effort with your pics, it may not be your age that is the problem

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think you must either be looking in the wrong place or not reading people's bio because most of the bio I've read it has been their preferences could differ from location of each one so hope this helps

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

"I guess you havent seen our profile then? "

Wish we lived a lot closer... will send you a photo to see of I qualify (I never quite know if I would be regarded as VWE)?

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

‘who looks at the mantle when poking the fire’ suggests you have low standards and will poke any fire. Women have a lot of choice here and most of us like to look at the mantle when our fire is being poked. Getting into socials and clubs may be your way forward as a profile is so flat and face to face often works better. And check your pics. Some are not selling you well. Good luck

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I know what you mean, it seems all people want is gym bunnies with all the gear and no idea!! "

Not true. A common theme on the forum but not true. I’ve been on the scene for a few years and all the women I know go for the guy next door rather than gym bunnies. Charm and personality are the keys. And an interesting profile with some smiling pics helps. Plus not being in a pandemic

Get to socials and clubs and get to know people as that makes a big difference.

"I know what you mean, it seems all people want is gym bunnies with all the gear and no idea!!

Not true. A common theme on the forum but not true. I’ve been on the scene for a few years and all the women I know go for the guy next door rather than gym bunnies. Charm and personality are the keys. And an interesting profile with some smiling pics helps. Plus not being in a pandemic

Get to socials and clubs and get to know people as that makes a big difference. "

I have been friendly, polite and charming and still get blocked so I don't think it's all about that : (

By *neeyeshutMan  over a year ago

surrey

You have to face the fact that no matter how much effort you put into looking after yourself, your pics and your profile... many Fabbers have age blocks on their accounts so with them you won't even get a look in..

But like many say..that's a preference..at the end of the day..if you are going to play with someone..they need to tickle your fancy

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

When you say older you mean over 35?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I know what you mean, it seems all people want is gym bunnies with all the gear and no idea!!

Get to socials and clubs and get to know people as that makes a big difference. "

We agree with this. If anyone has watched Naked Attraction, they will know that normally the most muscular Men or ones with the biggest cock don't normally get chosen! Some go for gym bunnies (with the gear!) but more don't.

Get to socials and clubs and get to know people as that makes a big difference.

We agree with this. If anyone has watched Naked Attraction, they will know that normally the most muscular Men or ones with the biggest cock don't normally get chosen! Some go for gym bunnies (with the gear!) but more don't. "

Must be just me then lol

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

As an older male, (admittedly with a lady of a similar vintage too!) we have never been more popular! particularly with younger women who seem to appreciate the experience, time and patience and friendliness we can offer them.

Or maybe it's just the home in the sun?!!

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

In my experience there are definitely people interested in older guys on here… but what you need to understand OP is that people obviously have their own preferences and that is usually for people of around the same age… so you’re not likely to get much interest from people half your age!

As with all things on here, the key to finding a good meet is a good profile, good pics and respectful attitude… and as others have mentioned attending a social increases your chances massively

By *iscretefuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Blackheath

You need a profile that stands out ! As a couple you get flooded by hundreds of messages if you allow to be contacted by guys.! We decide what we’re looking for and browse ! It’s always the ladies choice !

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Try fab guys as well if you not already plenty of younger guys on there looking to play with older guys as for ladies or couples on here just patience and luck I think

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

" ‘who looks at the mantle when poking the fire’ suggests you have low standards and will poke any fire. Women have a lot of choice here and most of us like to look at the mantle when our fire is being poked. Getting into socials and clubs may be your way forward as a profile is so flat and face to face often works better. And check your pics. Some are not selling you well. Good luck "

Exactly. You might not care what the mantle piece looks like but I do!!

Not my experience OP.

Some people like older guys, some don't.

I've seen some quite young ladies on fab who are looking for older guys, daddy types etc.

Same goes for ripped vs Dad bods.

Different people like different things.

Don't focus on those you don't appeal to, find the ones you do.

In my experience the demographic who are interested in you changes as you get older - that's not to say you find less people interested in you, just different people.

Historically I've mostly found myself with people older than me, but once I hit about 45 it flipped the other way.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As an older male, (admittedly with a lady of a similar vintage too!) we have never been more popular! particularly with younger women who seem to appreciate the experience, time and patience and friendliness we can offer them.

Or maybe it's just the home in the sun?!!"

I think if given the chance mature guys are more reliable, experienced, respectful and patient. Not every lady gets off on a 3 thrusts a second pounding for 30 minutes. Although some no doubt do.

I love older guys

Older....yes please

Yes, there's lot of older people on here for all tastes, and I've been luck but there are too many guys of all ages for everyone to find what they want, I guess.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

" ‘who looks at the mantle when poking the fire’ suggests you have low standards and will poke any fire. Women have a lot of choice here and most of us like to look at the mantle when our fire is being poked. Getting into socials and clubs may be your way forward as a profile is so flat and face to face often works better. And check your pics. Some are not selling you well. Good luck

Exactly. You might not care what the mantle piece looks like but I do!! "

Me too

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Older....yes please "

Older - as above - how did we miss this discussion x

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"Older....yes please

Older - as above - how did we miss this discussion x"

Too busy perving videos maybe ?!

Solihull

"Older....yes please

Too busy perving videos maybe ?! "

Damn - have you seen in in your profile again - lots to see

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Loving the older men 60+ or 70+

"Older....yes please

Too busy perving videos maybe ?! "

Love an older mature guy

"Loving the older men 60+ or 70+"

Same for me

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Loving the older men 60+ or 70+

Same for me "

nice to hear it

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Same for me "

damn, I wish I still lived there

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

It's only on Fab that I don't get much attention; I do really well in clubs

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

You stand a better chance on the club scene or partys , At club people chat face to face and age is not an issue , me and wife don’t ask people ages we go more by personalities, we know we have played with older and younger and enjoyed all fun we have had , I know for a fact one off the ladies was ten years older than me , her partner told me and she wa amazing , wife has played with two younger guys .she enjoyed the sex , all that put her off doing it again was she found out they were near our offsprings age , that’s why she now has an age limit

By *inkyeroticaCouple  over a year ago

Ampthill

Age is but a number, but some people do have age restrictions. That's a preference, and as such they are entitled to have preferences. Concentrate on those shoes preferences you match.

However, you may want to reconsider your profile text and photos. You sound like a guy who just wants his end away, regardless, and quite whiney. But, and it's a big but, from your profile text, bio and verification it's respectfully suggest that fabguys may be a better avenue to follow for your journey.

By *amRod64Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

Same for me "

Can I add you to my hotlist and Mail you on 2023?

"Older....yes please "

Ordinarily I'd say something along the lines of my god I could and would happily spend hours putting a smile on your Mrs face...but in your case I think I'd take days...definitely a case of spending a sunset and a sunrise.

"Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t realy get a look in we are not over the hill as you might think we have the same get up and go as the younger models might not have the looks but who looks at the mantle piece when poking the fire "

Me

Some older guys have decent bods these days but they still look old

I am attracted to fresh faced younger blokes

It's so much about the face than anything with me

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

"Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t really get a look in we are not over the hill as you might think we have the same get up and go as the younger models might not have the looks but who looks at the mantle piece when poking the fire "

I think it's about limiting the amount of mail people receive, as well as personal preference. Just be you, for who you are, and those who are interested in you, will be in touch

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t realy get a look in we are not over the hill as you might think we have the same get up and go as the younger models might not have the looks but who looks at the mantle piece when poking the fire "

I see alot of older men with lots of verifications and young men with none. go figure

Mostly it's if you can accommodate. If you can't then your chances are vastly reduced.

I’m 56 and have struggled to get chatting or responses to messages. Would love to know what I’m doing wrong

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I’m 53 and from experience main interest does come from 40 up.. however did get luck with a couple with the naughty girl wanting to get into daddy daughter role play…. Knew exactly what she wanted a craved for

role play.....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

I am currently seeing a 37 year old woman from here, who prefers older men

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Hello fabland

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t realy get a look in we are not over the hill."

Speak for yourself OP.

By *uchislife66Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Older....yes please "

You look fabulous

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Im older and i have done ok on here.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Im older and i have done ok on here. "

Shhhhhh

Solihull

"Im older and i have done ok on here.

Shhhhhh "

Not sure why you’ve done so…oh, just checked the profiles, wow . Anyway I wouldn’t class you guys as older, but maybe that shows my age..? x

I'd say that attitude would put a person off way before considering your age, you may not care who you have sex with but I'd guess most would.

"I know what you mean, it seems all people want is gym bunnies with all the gear and no idea!! "

Oh behave, that just isn't the case and even if it were it would be through choice... Something we all have. This impression that if a man looks after his body and hits the gym then he has no idea is just silly....

There is a, not unreasonable, presumption that older guys are simply going to be less attractive. I stick to the real world these days other than the very few fab ladies I have known for longer.

I have always enjoyed older guys. To be fair the sex has normally been amazing

I think at 40 I'm stuck in the middle lol

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man  over a year ago

rotherham

cough,i have more than my fare share and lots seem to be in their twentys,its only fun

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"Why on these sites it seems like the older guys don’t realy get a look in we are not over the hill as you might think we have the same get up and go as the younger models might not have the looks but who looks at the mantle piece when poking the fire

I see alot of older men with lots of verifications and young men with none. go figure "

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

I think in real life , clubs and socials the more mature gents have a big advantage...we are used to chatting to people...

When ever there's a thread like this there's always numerous comments about lack of profile & pictures?

Every time!!! Argh..............

Do people honestly think that it's really the cause? Can't people just say something & be done?

Always someone with advice & implying the lack of effort!

Understandable if someone's asking advice but practically any thread similar to this, a simple moan, statement of frustration as such & then like superheroes, there are a number of profile experts ready to jump in.

It's the Profile Authority Police!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

My preference is older women and guys , when there part of a couple, but I don’t seek single guys, just what I like bisexual older women with a partner greedy maybe. I've seen lots of older guys in clubs getting it on so the market is there.

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I can only speak from my own experience, but I'm only 3 years younger than you and I've done ok and continue to do so.

We all have different preferences and it's just a case of finding those ladies, or indeed guys if that's your thing, who want to play with someone in your age range.

Also, as you can see from my profile picture, I'm not particularly good looking nor a gym bunny, and yet I'm still able to find people to have fun with on a fairly regular basis.

As long as you're able to write a half decent profile, put up a small number of pics that give a general idea of what you look like and what your body shape is, and have some patience, you'll find people who are interested in meeting you.

Good luck

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

We love playing with Older guys ??

By *umshootistMan  over a year ago

Sapcote

Any in Leicestershire or the Midlands that like older guys ?

Feel free to get in touch

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Loving the older men 60+ or 70+"

It's a real shame I'm blocked by you! x

Coventry

Same for me "

Ironic! I'm hopefully coming to jersey soon lol x

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I like to look at the mantle piece while poking the fire as you say OP, so I guess women on here have those standards too. Age is often irrelevant for me because it’s about how attracted I am to somebody and whether physically, they are what I like.

I have success but get more rejection, in the same way I reject too. Don’t get hung up on things, especially age, but definitely have some standards

Coventry

"I have always enjoyed older guys. To be fair the sex has normally been amazing "

Can I wink you! Lol xx

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

We’ve met 80+ guys as long as they’re bisexual

I like older guys. In fact, recently I adjusted my preferences to reflect that.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

If I ever get my health back to some form of normality I will be looking to meet ladies in their 60s or 70s for friendship only.

Prior to the Covid situation, and when I was in good health, I had the good fortune to meet up with some very desirable ladies on here who were in their mid 60s.

As a point of interest in the 10 years I have been on Fab I have never ever first messaged a female.

In the real world however I have recently met up with a 66 year old lady whom I first met way back in 1981 and at the moment it all seems to be working out well. Time will tell.

By *amb47gayMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm also on the sister Fab site, and find I get a lot of attention from younger guys.

Solihull

"If I ever get my health back to some form of normality I will be looking to meet ladies in their 60s or 70s for friendship only.

Prior to the Covid situation, and when I was in good health, I had the good fortune to meet up with some very desirable ladies on here who were in their mid 60s.

As a point of interest in the 10 years I have been on Fab I have never ever first messaged a female.

In the real world however I have recently met up with a 66 year old lady whom I first met way back in 1981 and at the moment it all seems to be working out well. Time will tell."

Really hope your health improves x Also hope you might consider a wider age range

As an “older” non club going divorced guy I joined this site 5 years ago with my eyes wide open that it would always be an uphill struggle to meet people. Fortunately from the get go I was lucky to met a similar age couple who frequently held “selective” house parties to which I have luckily often been invited and this has led to me meeting and having “fun” with people of various ages some of who have now become firm friends.

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Wife does like a bi silver fox older guy especially if hes a top and in good shape

We have just had a message from a 75 year old guy who is in the area and available until 5.30. If we weren't both working we may well have been tempted. Hope I am like him when I'm 75!

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

"We have just had a message from a 75 year old guy who is in the area and available until 5.30. If we weren't both working we may well have been tempted. Hope I am like him when I'm 75!"

Don't we all , fair play to him

» Add a new message to this topic