FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A Single males take on how to read a profile

A Single males take on how to read a profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral Addiction OP   Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Yes, some of us DO read them

Start at the top, read EVERY word and take it in, do not skip over it as this will make you miss things like 'do not wink or send random friends requests without talking' 'no one liners' ' attach a face pic' 'no cock pics' 'put this word in your subject line'

Once you have read the profile, read it again, taking in the things you didnt get the first time.

On completion of the second reading, make sure you have got it all.

Now that you have read AND understood the profile, you may look at the pictures, having said this, i would recommend you don't.

The next step i would recommend is checking out the 'looking for' section to see if you fit the criteria,gender, age, location (which is usually mentioned in the first bit, i.e: don't contact us if you live further than x number of miles) also the bit that may say NOT LOOKING FOR SINGLE MALES and if you are a smoker, check to see if they meet smokers.

If you fit all the criteria, have a perv, sorry, look at the pictures, if you like what you see contact them but don't use text speak unless they ask for it.

If for any reason you do not fit the criteria, your next step is also perv the pics and see what you could of had if you lived closer/were younger/older, didn't smoke,etc etc. Then move on

Sorry, forgot to mention the verifications but hey, you didn't notice because you are still perving the pics.

If you do contact them, look in sent messages, it will say either read,unread or deleted, i do not contact someone who has not replied pestering them, if you haven't had a reply they are either to busy, not interested or waiting to block you if you pester them.

Don't take me to serious, i'm just one of a squillion single guys trying to make friends with the few people i am compatable with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

haha love it

If only guys actually did all this, then we wouldn't get quite so frustrated

To be fair it isn't just guys who don't read it all is it lol

We get winks, messages etc asking to meet us the notice they won't meet smokers. !!! Tony smokes. Lol

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Then get deleted and blocked !!

How many fantasists out there ?

i give up and go toa club

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

was intrigued to see if your profile is as long as your forum threat!BRILLIANT well done (susie)

Yes a great post and a brilliant profile.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thanks for that... never knew... well back to drawing board for me.......

We have found that sending a polite reply of 'Hello' translates as 'of course you can come and treat the mrs to a bit of cock and while you're at it don't forget to treat her like a tart'

I do that, but i still end up getting blocked, not even a message back lol

All that time i spend reading a profile, and some are really long!!

I even name drop some stuff they mention in their profile as proof that i read their profile. No such luck for me

i had a woman fab or wink or somthing,i sent a message or tried to saying ello and was blocked as i wasn't flipping old enough.... charming

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Just seen a profile. It said "Will fill in later"...so I read it again...and I'm pretty much convinced that I now know what it means.

Damn, no pics to perv over (oops, I mean "look at" )

Joined - 4 weeks ago...Last logged in - 4 weeks ago.

I suspect that my message won't ever be read, will it?

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

That's about the top and bottom of it for many on here. A polite message by no means gets a polite reply. I have been bocked, ignored and even a " fuck all that, I,m gagging for a shag, just get over here". Of course I didn't see that message until it was too late, typical. Still, shouldn't grumble. Had some horny meets too with some very genuine people so I guess the site just reflects real life, with all walks and all types. Good look and keep at it.

"Just seen a profile. It said "Will fill in later"...so I read it again...and I'm pretty much convinced that I now know what it means.

Damn, no pics to perv over (oops, I mean "look at" )

Joined - 4 weeks ago...Last logged in - 4 weeks ago.

I suspect that my message won't ever be read, will it?

"

Some profiles have that after a year.

Tut Tut

"Yes, some of us DO read them

Start at the top, read EVERY word and take it in, do not skip over it as this will make you miss things like 'do not wink or send random friends requests without talking' 'no one liners' ' attach a face pic' 'no cock pics' 'put this word in your subject line'

Once you have read the profile, read it again, taking in the things you didnt get the first time.

On completion of the second reading, make sure you have got it all.

Now that you have read AND understood the profile, you may look at the pictures, having said this, i would recommend you don't.

The next step i would recommend is checking out the 'looking for' section to see if you fit the criteria,gender, age, location (which is usually mentioned in the first bit, i.e: don't contact us if you live further than x number of miles) also the bit that may say NOT LOOKING FOR SINGLE MALES and if you are a smoker, check to see if they meet smokers.

If you fit all the criteria, have a perv, sorry, look at the pictures, if you like what you see contact them but don't use text speak unless they ask for it.

If for any reason you do not fit the criteria, your next step is also perv the pics and see what you could of had if you lived closer/were younger/older, didn't smoke,etc etc. Then move on

Sorry, forgot to mention the verifications but hey, you didn't notice because you are still perving the pics.

If you do contact them, look in sent messages, it will say either read,unread or deleted, i do not contact someone who has not replied pestering them, if you haven't had a reply they are either to busy, not interested or waiting to block you if you pester them.

Don't take me to serious, i'm just one of a squillion single guys trying to make friends with the few people i am compatable with."

at first i was not sure if you was being serious then i read it again looking at the thread of your text and took on board the other issues - once i did that, i re read some sections making sure i had not missed anything and then come to conclusion

Your having a laugh lol hehehe

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Yes a great post and a brilliant profile.

"

Profile description says "a different single male" and "married". Not sure I'd get away with that..

I like the general thrust though... Have to see which bits I can plagiarise...

» Add a new message to this topic