FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncore OP   Man  over a year ago

poulton

So we are having our first ever MMF meet tonight! We have never met a single male before so were a little bit nervous but also very excited. Just curious where to begin the fun? Just let it happen or plan how it will happen? Has anyone got any other tips for newbies to single males? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just chill have a drink and chat and let things progress. hope it goes well xx

With a body like yours (the 2 of you) it will haPpen naturally!! X

You will be fine. I only had my first MMF 3some last Sunday (on the beach) and I was very nervous to start with, but trust me, once things start moving, you will be just fine!

Have a great time. Let things kick off of their own pace and go with it... Stay cool and relaxed and enjoy it all!

Post how it went later...

Wolf

"So we are having our first ever MMF meet tonight! We have never met a single male before so were a little bit nervous but also very excited. Just curious where to begin the fun? Just let it happen or plan how it will happen? Has anyone got any other tips for newbies to single males? Xx

"

I have got one coming up in October and it's my first, please let me know how it goes..... ( Perky)

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"With a body like yours (the 2 of you) it will haPpen naturally!! X "

We 2nd that! And no more reason to be nervous than any other meet really.. relax, chat and let it happen naturally.. or take matters into your own, erm, hands and get straight down to it - there is no respected etiquette. Just play it how YOU want it to go down.

"Have a great time. Let things kick off of their own pace and go with it... Stay cool and relaxed and enjoy it all!

Wolf

"

Wolf think i might need wine on the one that i have got arranged, or a HUGE tub of rescue Remedy as it will be my first...

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

"With a body like yours (the 2 of you) it will haPpen naturally!! X "

What that suppose to mean? Its natural to everyone??

Any way to the OP, go with the flow, it it doesn't feel right just say so, I do.

Have a drinkto settle the nerves, only one.

Most of all enjoy!!!

"Have a great time. Let things kick off of their own pace and go with it... Stay cool and relaxed and enjoy it all!

Wolf

Wolf think i might need wine on the one that i have got arranged, or a HUGE tub of rescue Remedy as it will be my first... "

lol.... nah yer don't, you'll be just fine! xx

Mind you having said that, I was like a cat on hot bricks on my first, then after I said 'dunno what all the fuss was about, when we doing it again?'

hehe

Wolf

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

hope ur night goes brilliantly .. just relax and get to know the guy. Try not to put pressure on urself at the end of the day its just about everyone having fun !!

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We've had two now, first time hubby met the guy in the bar - we'd met him before socially.

Hubby chatted about how we wanted things to happen and the guy was fine with it and that's pretty much how it went.

Second time I met guy for a drink whilst hubby waited in car, I text hubby saying wanted to play but only with guy playing with me - it all went out of the window though and hubby and the guy ended up spit roasting me lol!!

I am terrible at making the first move as I hate to be seen as pushy but sometimes a touch of the shoulder, hand on the back that sort of thing can just be a sign you would like to move things on.

I have found that some cpls like the hubbie / partner to make the first move and the 'guest' can follow ... but just be relaxed and enjoy the new sensations and fun.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Holllyyyyyyyyyyy shitttTttttt

Who is that lucky one???? He better do a good job

Don't plan. Just make him welcomed and he will relax

If he turn to be a dick head, kick him out. But I am sure he will be great, who ever he is....damn wish it was me

"So we are having our first ever MMF meet tonight! We have never met a single male before so were a little bit nervous but also very excited. Just curious where to begin the fun? Just let it happen or plan how it will happen? Has anyone got any other tips for newbies to single males? Xx

"

Our experience: Just get down to business as fast as possible.

Ive been a couple's first before. Was great. The hubby invited me to sit on sofa...then wife sat between us. We chatted a little but then when things began there were no physical barriers in the way. Made things go very easily and wasnt awkward at all.

Really hope you have fun

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We do them all the time. Have a chat, ask them if they have any boundries, tell them what yours are then give him a kiss. Never fails for us

I agree - perhaps spare a thought for how your single man feels as I am sure he will feel nervous too (unless very experienced). If the woman makes the first move with a passionate kiss and tender touches or intimate caresses this really should get the ball(s) rolling! Of course you should dress to kill - as on your profile! You want him to be lovely and relaxed, and erect, for a fabulously sexy night. Have lots of fun. Dxx

We only tend to play mmf, and love it

Hope that it went well!

By *ncore OP   Man  over a year ago

poulton

It was amazing! Thanks guys all your advice was fantastic. Xx

"It was amazing! Thanks guys all your advice was fantastic. Xx"
\

Glad that you had a great time!!

"We only tend to play mmf, and love it

Hope that it went well!

"

Did you notice my profile is for a single male

Its one thing i like a mmf and two times the fun i find ...So just relax and go with the flow .. I find ones things get started i get lost in the sex ... and after think god that was really horny .. next you may think mmmf . You never know ... xx

I after your post i may see if i can have one this weekend a mmf , lol made me horny thinking about it ..

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

" I after your post i may see if i can have one this weekend a mmf , lol made me horny thinking about it .. "

I'd love to go boating this weekend....lol

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Actually I'm the single male in a MMF arrangement which will take place in a couple of months.

Should I be nervous, the lady keeps mentioning handcuffs, blindfolds and suggested I might need a snorkel.

I can't decide yet if she want's all this done to her, or whether they as a couple plan to blindfold me, chain me to a bed and subject me to that torture process, waterboarding....

meet up have a drink see what happenes from there . you will have a lot of fun hun good luck

" I after your post i may see if i can have one this weekend a mmf , lol made me horny thinking about it ..

I'd love to go boating this weekend....lol"

lol xx your miles away , I like mmf just have to make sure we give two times the fun back to them too , lol so its works both ways . SO OP can be hard work too xx but worth it .

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"It was amazing! Thanks guys all your advice was fantastic. Xx"

So how did it go? Would you care to say which bit of advice you followed and perhaps how the evening progressed afterwards?

By *oco_slimCouple  over a year ago

lewisham

We've done a few MMF's and usually me stripping down to my sexy undies normally does the trick to get things started.

I always start playing with the single male first as my man loves to see me with another guy...

X

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Im glad things worked out well you've got a great bod he was a very lucky man..... Most of mine have been in Turkey and to break the ice we go skinny dipping n playing in my pool

» Add a new message to this topic